Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
SpiralRabbit's Dream Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are your favourite Red and Black Items?
  I'll send a post and let you no!
  Poll=Gold
View Results

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:34 am
I now aren't I being brave. I suppose I'm just in that mood at the moment I'm thinking sod it, who cares. Tell the world my life story, post my photo's give out my bank details, nah only joking LOL. But I am gonna start posting photo's. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:24 pm
SpiralRabbit
User Image

Thanx everybody that has sent me Birthday wishes, pictures and items for my avi. I'm ecstatic I have lots of different variations of my dreams avi'S to choose from it's fandabbydosey. [did I really just use that word must be getting old LOL]

By the way if you want a glance at a picture of me and my little one Logan have a looksie in the Holiday thread under Design an Easter Egg! Actually make it a lot easier here you are:

User Image

This was taken Easter 2007 when Logan was 2 years old heart

Tragic as you can see I'm gradually getting braver puttin my nogin in the photo eek

That's my Family, And i love them lots. heart heart heart heart heart  

DJ_Shrooms

seriouscat_25

Mystical Cat

19,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:12 am
heart ...let's go honey... heart

hiya, spiral...! nice pic you gots there...eheheh...nice 2nd dream avi too...

Hopes you gotta get it soon...!

heart ...fly away, honey, fly away... heart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:54 am
Bump heart heart heart

Thanks for helping me out with my own quest. Cant wait untill its in this thread. (in test forum at the moment!)  

DJ_Shrooms

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:41 am
Hallluu Spiral ^_^ Bumping User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Auwwww~
Easter fun with the rabbit family blaugh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

DJ_Shrooms

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:35 am
Hi babe just a bump.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:08 am
Im all bumped out now. heart  

DJ_Shrooms

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:11 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:44 am
User Image

Whoop whoop whoopie! I've been donated

Crossed Belts
from
Metal Violets

I just lurve belts (in RL too).

BUT guess what? Tektek has been lying again about how good you can look, cause the Belts don't show up with my New Dream Avi scream That's why I've sat down in exhasperation! emo When oh when will they sort this out??? I know that Tragic & Shrooms will now exactly what I mean here as they had the same problem....

whee On the good side, thankfully the belts look great with the cheeky look I've had recently AND the fact that I've started a bit of belt collection is all good, so thanks again Metal Violets much appreciated wink  

SpiralRabbit

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:09 am
DJ_Shrooms
Bump heart heart heart

Thanks for helping me out with my own quest. Cant wait untill its in this thread. (in test forum at the moment!)

Soz it's taking so long, but don't worry I'm chipping away at it bit by bit sweatdrop

As you can see Shrooms I have my quest stamp code up on the first page so I can copy it from there. I kept forgetting how to do it DOH! Almost finished your quest in the test forum then I've got to re-read the instructions on how to move it to NSTG Quest thread. rolleyes

Blame the MarketPlace and Friends they keeps distracting me lol  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:38 pm
bumpy for you~

i love belts as well ^___^

Adie05

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm dizzy ... @___@

(No offense, Spiral xD Trust me, it has nothing to do with your name rofl )

I've never bought anything in the exchange.
Probably because I'm too freaked out to try xD
Most of the items sold are very expensive ones O_O

So, I was scouting the exchange today and read a couple of threads to find out how it really goes and stuff.

I don't understand a single thing xD

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:47 am
Thanks babe for helping me LOVE YOU. heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  

DJ_Shrooms

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games