Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Darkened Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Soviet Russia, roleplay joins you!
  No, car drives you!
  No, baby births you!
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:39 pm
Avillon looked around and wasnt familiar with her surrounding.

"Kaida?" Avillon looked around as she continued to walk about. There was no one in site.

The girl continued to the north, hopping to run into Kaida soon but it was unlikely that it was going to happen.

She wondered where she was going.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:48 pm
Kaida walked then paused and glared at a tree still smoldering in rage. His hands ignited into flames and he hit the tree three times as one would a human opponent in a fist fight. The three hits were explosively loud and the debri of the wood was forced back into the tree by his telekenetics. With even more noise the tree snaped and broke falling backwards away from Kaida whom began to walk again this time out into a small clearing still going north.  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:53 pm
Shyama had managed to walk through the town without incident and was quite happy until she heard the sound of trees breaking in the distance. " Now why would they go and break a perfectly good tree?" She says to herself just to hear a voice that wouldn't harm her. Shyama moves swiftly north. "Some creatures..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:03 pm
Avillon walked a little faster then before. She picked up her pace and began to run after hearing a tree fall. She feared it was another group of demons. In this case she didn't want to have to go up against them.

This is ridiculous she thought to herself.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:11 pm
Kaida took out the flute again. He was alone in the clearing and was halfway across. He never got to finish that happy song so he put the flute to his lips and continued. This time though the song was not a happy one this one was slow and mournful. It bespoke hurt and betrayal on many levels. Inspite the fact he was now playing a melody his speed did not change he kept a determined pace northward.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:32 pm
Shyama suddenly stops my the trees and cools them down. "Poor things, what a jerk to break them needlessly." She stands and looks around, then pushes enough water into them to speed their detirioration process. "Spring much life." She listens for a second, then starts walking in the music's direction and starts singing. "Where we will, we'll roam. Yo ho all hands, hoist the colors high, heave ho, theives and beggars, never shall we die."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:56 pm
Avillon stopped running and heard something not far behind her. It sounded very much like the flute. She was silent for a moment. There was something about the flute that was familiar. Then it hit her, it was Kaida's flute!

She turned to look if he was close by, but doubted that.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:01 pm
The song continued as Kaida walked on this song not a short one to be played but it kept on going in a smphany of notes. He was finally out of the clearing and back into the forest still heading firmly north. His fingers kept playing in a steady pattern across the flute makeing a sad angelic melody. His eyes were half shut and his nose was still screwed up by sulfer or he would have noticed Avi was infront of him and he was closeing in on her position.  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:07 pm
Avillon took a step back but hesitated to move any further. By this rate she felt like she wasn't going to make it anywhere out of the forest. But it wasn't like she could just ignore the fact Kaida was getting closer.

Avillon waited. She decided if he caught up maybe should could hit him for having her run out of the two by a mob.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:16 pm
Kaida was reaching the final part when Avi came into veiw of him and his eyes widened but he did not stop playing. Why the hell is she out here?
Not like she got chased out by a mob.
When the final note was played Kaida had calmed considerably now less proned to killing random trees. The damned priest would have been a better target but nooooo i don't kill stupid humans. Kaida got within six feet of Avi as he kept walking he looked at her and spoke casualy.

"Hey...."

Kaida didn't know what to say but he kept walking knowing if he stayed anywhere near the village he was going to suffer an attack.  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:28 pm
Avillon glared at Kaida. She didn't want to return the greeting so she turned her back and walked head of him. She wanted to thank him and then in her other mind she wanted to hit him as hard as she could with her fist.

Typical...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:37 pm
He watched Avi with a cross of amusement and puzzlement. She seemed like she was caught between the throws of being nice or just killing him for general pourposes. She walked northwards ahead of him and he knew what laid to the north. Its a risky place to visit but there is an outpost up there and the poisoned lands..... Kaida thought back to his purpl vial he used on the wolf earlier. I made that poison from plants just on the edge of that land.... if thier guide is in and i can cross this time imagine what i can gather just from trail side. of course i would be forced to burn another pair of gloves. Kaida wondered what business Avi had going this way but from the way she was acting she did not want to speak to him in the least.  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:46 pm
Avillon took her new short sword out of its sheath and began to twirly it around. She wasn't really sure where she was going or even bothered to care to know from Kaida. She was stubborn to even want to think about it anymore. Instead she concentrated on the road ahead. Wandering all around, she thought it was a good change in direction for once. What could possibly be in her way? She asked herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:29 pm
((I got a way to get into the wasteland passage without blowing all my gold. Its nothing horrible but it is part of my characters back story.))

Kaida watched Avi's back as she kept ahead of him wondering what she was thinking. Kaida just kept walking his hands in his new pockets his new jacket light in the breeze. He lifted the goggles from his neck and laid them upon his forehead. He then adjusted his pack and cracked his neck. If we make good pace we can get into the outpost by midnight I know the gaurds and they own me a damned debt for services I still got a piece of paper signed by thier captain crest and all. Kaida remembered back to the time he had to help the outpost when it fell under a major Imp infestation and they were unable to summon a priest to clear up the mess. They offered him free lodgeing and shelter while he worked on potion concotions and told him they would allow him a one time pass to get over the poisonus wastelands. They told him that after that the free food and drink and lodgeing would be avaliable to him. He would just have to pat the price for one person to cross the wastes after that. I might be able to talk a discount for Avi but free food and houseing should be no problem they like me at that Inn. The outpost was one of the few places that if he ever felt like it he could call home though for some reason it never struck his fancy.  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:42 pm
Avillon lost her concentration as she was doing a few tricks with her short sword and tripped over a log, tumbling forward. Her blade flew forward and stabbed into the dirt ground.

Slowly she lifted her head and hissed at the dirt after falling so hard. After getting to her knees she felt pain in her one leg. Examining it, she found it was a little more then just bruised up. She had sprained it.

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff