Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Heroes: 'Activating Evolution' Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:14 pm
(Did I ever tell you guys how much I hate writer's block?)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:47 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
(Did I ever tell you guys how much I hate writer's block?)

(not yet, but I would agree with you most thoroughly)  

Yin Yun Yang

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:17 pm
(Lol I know what you mean.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:44 pm
(I can't think of anything to type at the moment, mainly because another member of our group *coughkingzetsu13cough* hasn't exactly been active in this rp either. Once he starts popping up again, however, I'll try and post more often.)  

Chikyu Kodomo

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:19 pm
(Why don't you pm him then?)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:24 pm
(That's the thing; I have.)  

Chikyu Kodomo

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:26 pm
(Ah.... sweatdrop )

Alice woke up to see twilight setting in. She crawled out of the hollow she had carved out to see Yin's tent still there. It would be well into tomorrow when he found her missing. She crept over towards the cliff watching the tent. She couldn't bear to have someone hurt because of her, that's why she was always alone. It would be better if she left now, before she couldn't anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:54 pm
Yin continued to nap.

(I'll go a couple of posts before I wake up I think, at least one more, possibly with a dream in it)  

Yin Yun Yang

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:39 pm
The asian climbed down the cliff towards the ocean. Maybe she'd head over towards Flordia now that she knew where she was. She slid into the water looking for a spirit she could fuse with.

A huge manta ray was gliding nearby. How utterly amazing it was. She swam over to have a closer look at it. The creature was heading back towards open water.

She watched it go when she felt something nudge her. A ghostly dolphin began swimming around her excitedly. She suppoed it was for the lack of creatures that could see it. Alice smiled and fused with the smiling mammal who had her jumping eastward in no time.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:23 pm
Yin was having a dream, he was sleeping in the dream. He woke up in his old orphanage, back when he didn't really know how to use his ability. Back then on occasion a part of him would change so everyone considered him a freak.  

Yin Yun Yang

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:25 pm
Alice was flying though the blue of the ocean trying to cover as much water as possible to get to Flordia. A part of her wondered how Yin was doing, but it was burried under the dolphin's excitement.

(Wheeee!)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:45 pm
As the sun began to rise in the sky Yin's dream came to an end at the part he liked the most, when he ran away from the orphanage, and as he ran into the distance he awoke.  

Yin Yun Yang

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:54 pm
Her sonar suddenly picked up a school of fish. She pumped her tailfin and raced forward to snag breakfast. After all, the only thing she had eatten yesterday had been a salad and garbage.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:25 pm
As night became day, James awoke from his slumber, deciding that it would probably be best to go to work today anyway, despite the fact that everyone probably saw him get hit by his own car. Grabbing his police uniform, or at least, what was left of it after the incident, since it had nearly been torn apart from the incident of yesterday, James went over to the garage and pulled out in his normal car. When he finally made it the police station, his colleagues reacted exactly as he had guessed they would: startled, surprised, all of them doing double-takes the instant they saw him. Well, I guess I shouldn't give them a hard time about it; they probably thought that the whole car-slamming-me-into-wall experience wouldn't have left me able to return to work the next day...

(I decided to just continue James's story since I can't think of anything better to do, but I need to post something. I can't just sit around and wait for Zetsu to come back, since he doesn't seem to be showing any signs of being alive, except for the few occasions in which he'll appear online, though he still won't respond to my pms.)  

Chikyu Kodomo

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:55 pm
Yin got up out of his tent and looked off over the sea at the sun rising in the east. It was dawn of a new day, and the breeze felt good. He had Yun start putting the tent away as he continued to watch the sunrise.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games