Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Night Of The Living Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:35 pm
Kiko nodded "I'll go in first." she said cocking her shot gun and turning on her flash light. It was dark so it was hard to see but it look like there was a struggle in the elevator "Ew..this is gross...there's blood everywhere...but its clear" she said. "If i can find the control panel..i can turn the light on"  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:52 pm
Jacked looked inside. "Is that it?" he asked pointing to a blood stain on the wall. The button was covered in blood.  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:14 pm
Kiko walked over to the button. She took out a cloth and pressed the button. The light flickered a little and cut back off. "Dammit...its always got to be the hard way." she said walking over to the control panel. She pried it opened with the knife from earlier. "Let's see...." she said looking for the lighting wiring. "Aha!! there you are." she rewired it and got back up. She walked over to the button. "And then there was light..." she said pressing the button and the light came on. "im good"  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:35 pm
"Yes, you are." Jack said getting in the elevator.  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:45 pm
Kiko smiled. "All Aboard!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:49 pm
Kitty got on the elevator thankful that it was working.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:47 pm
Jack pressed the bottom button. "We should start from the bottom and work our way up." He suggested.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:07 pm
Kiko nodded in agreement. "And whatever you do....stay with the group none of us can risk getting separated..we dont know how many of those things are down here." she stated.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:58 pm
"Yeah thats a good idea....stick together. Who has the map by the way?" she asked looking at both of them back and forth expecting an answer.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:06 pm
Kiko looked around "Uhhh...didnt you have it Kitty?!" she said expecting her to say yes  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:18 pm
Jack stayed quiet. "Um... I saw it on the desk... I didn't think we were going exploring... I'll go back and get it..." Jack said starting out of the elevator.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:32 pm
Kiko watched as Jacked left the elevator "Be Careful" she called after him.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:03 pm
"Oh no...." she watched Jack retreat back to the office area. "I hope he's ok..." she said in worry. She checked her pockets just in case it was there but it wasnt.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:35 pm
Kiko looked over at Kitty and placed her hand on her shoulder "Dont worry..Im sure he will be." she said with a smile trying to comfort her.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:49 pm
Kitty felt bad even though she knew he might be alright. She felt it was somewhat like her fault for leaving the map. "Yeah i guess so." she put on a fake smirk.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games