Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Dark Streets of Orkina (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes ^_^
  NO! O_O
  GOLDZ!!!!!!!!
View Results

Venakaine

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:55 am
She turned, hand flying to her hip where she kept one of her daggers hidden. "What's it to you?" Her voice was layered with venom, the shadows from the streets ebbed towards her, swirling menacingly at her feet, ready to aid her. Life here had taught her not to trust anyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:59 am
Venakaine
She turned, hand flying to her hip where she kept one of her daggers hidden. "What's it to you?" Her voice was layered with venom, the shadows from the streets ebbed towards her, swirling menacingly at her feet, ready to aid her. Life here had taught her not to trust anyone.

~laughs some~
good luck hitting me with thoses toothpicks

~bears fangs ~~still cloked~  

Zero the Demon hybrid

Venakaine

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:13 pm
Taking this as a threat, she bared her own fangs. "I don't miss. I also would not underestimate their power. Like piano wire, they are thin, but strong." Anthrielle surveyed Demon, still wary. "Why won't you show yourself?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:17 pm
Venakaine
Taking this as a threat, she bared her own fangs. "I don't miss. I also would not underestimate their power. Like piano wire, they are thin, but strong." Anthrielle surveyed Demon, still wary. "Why won't you show yourself?"

~appers next to you and puts a dager in your hand~
take this as a sign of meeting an Angle of death  

Zero the Demon hybrid

Venakaine

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:23 pm
Anthrielle straightened out of her defensive stance, keeping on her toes if she needed to escape. "What's this for?" Her pale blue eyes were questioning, confused. Angel of Death? It could happen. But what is he doing here?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:16 pm
Venakaine
Anthrielle straightened out of her defensive stance, keeping on her toes if she needed to escape. "What's this for?" Her pale blue eyes were questioning, confused. Angel of Death? It could happen. But what is he doing here?

relax i am not here for you
and i am am only half Angel of Death my other Half is a Wolf Demon  

Zero the Demon hybrid

Venakaine

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:34 pm
She stood up straight, calling the shadows into a thicker mass at her feet as they smoothly flowed up around her waist. "But why did you hand me this?" Holding out the dagger, she tried to keep her voice level instead of letting the mistrust layer her voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:31 pm
((im not gunna be in this RP no more so, yeah. Byez!))  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

Fvel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:40 pm
((alrighty, then, bye))
Walking along, while storming, Don noticed something was odd. An air he hadn't felt in about a century.
Stopping, he looked about. Catching something, he instantly knew what it was. *Another angel of death. How many do I need to kill?*
Rushing forwards, Don stopped near the angel of death, and held up his vorpal sword.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:04 pm
Noticing a strange figure behind the half-wolf-half-angel of death pull out a sword, Anthrielle shouted, pushing him out of the way of the blade. "No!" Grabbing the hilt of the volpar, she twisted it out of the new figure's hand. "What're you doing?"  

Venakaine

Fvel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:39 pm
"Killing death AGAIN, foolish girl." Suddenly, Don's vorpal sword rushed to his hand, cutting the air behind it, creating a small crack. And in the process, Don smacked Anthrielle.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:57 am
Shadow stood on top of a skyscraper, peering down at the city. His arms were crossed as he trench coat flailed in the wind. Shaking his head he muttered a couple words. "War has plagued this city...."  

Shadow Wolf214

Venakaine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:14 pm
Anthrielle didn't flinch as he smacked her. "You jerk," She glared, baring her fangs. The shadows shifted, wrapping around the boy, suddenly becoming as solid as concrete, creating a cocoon. "Didn't anybody tell you it's not polite to hit girls?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:26 pm
He saw a man being held by the shadows as he took his dark form, his body becoming completely black. He appeared near the two, keeping his distance. He just waited to see if it would get out of hand.  

Shadow Wolf214

Fvel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:31 pm
A chuckling sound erupted from the shadows behind the group. "Did you really think that would stop me?" Reaching out with his mind, Don grabbed Anthrielle's mind, forcing his into hers. *A lovely place you have here, don't mind if I commit the ultimate act of intrusion upon privacy.*  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff