Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
xX~Petals Of War~Xx Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:50 pm
Shinta turned and walked towards the door.

((aw :hugs: well I know all about losing someone you care about, I lost my grandpa last year...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:58 pm
"Hm?" I look up. "Oh. You can stay in one of these rooms if you wish, it'd be better than going back outside."

(Least you had a grandpa. Mine died when my mom was 16. It seriously hurt her too. Ughhh... and my friend's Papa (grandpa) just died a little while ago too.... he was like a grandpa to me... T.T And im listening to Shiny Toy Guns (stripped=song) and it's making me feel a tad bit better, though it probably shouldnt.)  

XSuki_MikaX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:01 pm
Shinta looked over his shoulder at her and smiled, "I'll be fine." he said, exiting the room and heading to the doors that lead outside.

((Yeah, well I had to deal with the pain of losing him, and my mom losing him and my grand ma and his two other daughters and son and step sons and step daughter and grandkids))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:04 pm
Right when you're about halfway down the stairs you're pummeled by three huge black wolves. "I heard a crash and whatever it was i didnt do it!"  

XSuki_MikaX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:09 pm
Shinta smiles and pushes the wolves off of him, standing up, "If you say so." he called back and continued down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:12 pm
I stand, stretching, then go down the stairs jumping when a couple more wolves run up the stairs, and landing a few steps below, then continuing. "No really! I had nothing to do with it! What was it anyway?"  

XSuki_MikaX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:14 pm
Shinta smiled and pointed out the three wolves who had jumped on him, "I think they like me...or hate me." Shinta smiled and left the building.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:21 pm
"Hm?" I turn back to the wolves. "Shadow, Kumori, Tenshi, what'd i tell you about running over random people?" The three black wolves bark happily, wagging their tails as i sigh and smile, crouching down and hugging them, the wolves licking me.  

XSuki_MikaX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:25 pm
Shinta returned to the alley he had been in previously and pulled out a needle and more wire, re-sewing his wound that had broken when the wolves had jumped on him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:31 pm
I appear on the roof on the left side of the alley, running, about 10 wolves following me, and i jump the distance a little more than a yard across the alley onto the next roof over, conintuing running and jumping more rooftops, the wolves quick behind me as i worked their agility, having nothing better to do.  

XSuki_MikaX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:32 pm
Shint finished his stitching and finally pulled on his shirt, pulling on his coat and walking out into the street.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:36 pm
A couple of violent looking wolves had been walking down the street and spot him, getting closer and stopping, growling, baring their fangs, their fur bristling.  

XSuki_MikaX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:41 pm
Shinta stopped in his tracks and watched the wolves calmly, his smile disappearing in an instant.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:45 pm
Three more violent looking wolves run up behind the two already in front of you, taking up the already growling one's pose and growling also, and you hear more growling behind you as a white wolf runs to your side, growling at the five wolves in front of you.  

XSuki_MikaX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:51 pm
Shinta sighed and remained with his hands at his sides, trying to look as nonthreatening as possible, "Great just what I need, to be in the middle of a wolves war."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff