Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Welcome to Koji Academy School of Pain ! closed till summer Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:44 am
"I've said too much already." she replied, going back to eating her salad.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:46 am
"well i guess we all have secrets" said tsubaki, seeing that all he would get was yelled at if he pursued further.  

tsubakino

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:53 am
She nodded tersely, unwrapping a small piece of chocolate.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:55 am
chocolate!? at breakfast?, wouldn't it be better to save that until after lunch? it's almost time for it anyway.  

tsubakino

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:57 am
"Chocolate is good any time." she said, with a manic grin. Jesse bit into the chocolate, humming happily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:02 pm
*smiles*well i guess you can get some more from the cooks anyway.  

tsubakino

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:04 pm
She nodded, bouncing up and down in her seat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:10 pm
*laughs*... why are you here?you seem too... young.  

tsubakino

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:14 pm
"Who you calling young? I'm seventeen." she shot back. "Er, as an answer to your question, it's because I'm here as an experiment." she said then immediately covered her mouth with her hands, her eyes wide with horror. "Sh*t. I wasn't supposed to tell you that." she added, removing her hands from her mouth for an instant.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:19 pm
*laughs*it's nothing to worry about, there's nothing worse they can do to you than send you here, besides, if they had any sense in bringing you here there is nothing they can do to stop you, either.  

tsubakino

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:21 pm
She shook her head, tears forming in her eyes. "They'll find out. They'll hurt Jai." she muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:25 pm
*becomes serious* "i assume jai is a sibling? don't worry jesse i won't tell" said tsubaki... hostage situation, damn thats bad.  

tsubakino

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:34 pm
She rubbed her eyes, wiping away tears. "No, he's not a blood sibling, but he's as good as a brother to me." she explained. "Thank you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:41 pm
i can't imagine your relationship since i have blood siblings that are like enemies to me, and it's no problem, by tomorrow i would have forgotten that you have said it.  

tsubakino

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:48 pm
"Oh, I'm sorry. I don't have any siblings. Or family for that matter." she said, twisting her hair.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games