Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
gakuen goes crazy... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uer008

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:16 am
"guy look at raphael he is under attack" said dizzy.

dizzy run to raphael and i use a forbiden spell kill 10 undead in ash and gateway is seal.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:14 am
as Am and the group were talking she noticed that raphael was gone too " raphael?? he's gone too... "  

oOFuniPuniOo

light_yo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:45 pm
"y i am so weak" said yuki lay on grass.

i try to get up and walk but i fall down.
" maybe i need so rest" said yuki.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:06 pm
some one saw me lay on the grass and i out cold, they pick me up carry me to nurse office.  

light_yo

lily of rose

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:50 pm
lilly was on top roof and went back to nurse office to take her pill. lilly saw yuki lay on bed in nurse office."yuki!! r u hurt "said lilly

the nurse said she is outcold a boy pick up in back the school, she will be okay.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:58 pm
"raphael r u alright" said dizzy. i fell down to ground and i am to weak to stand up.  

uer008

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:30 am
Sphere hugged Am.

"It bit you?" Sphere said as he hugged her. As Am spoke about Raphael, Sphere hit her head.

"Crap1 He must be under attack!" Sphere said grabbing Am'a hand before teleporting them to where Raphael was. Dizzy was alraedy helping him. There was a zombie that had wrapped its arm around Rapahel, with a quick spell, she disintergrated it.

"Raph! You okay?" Sphere asked with a sheepish/worried look.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:30 pm
"I'm good.." Raphael replied, shaking a bit of the dust off of himself. "That portal is too dangerous, he keeps sending reinforcements through it.." he said, approaching Dizzy, grabbing her wrists and pulling her onto her feet. "Thanks, you two.." He said, smiling toward his two saviors.

"I think I'd better go around the school, and try to seal the rest of the portals.." he thought to himself out loud, as usual. "I doubt we're the only students being hunted by this.. freak." The mental image of the entire school overrun in the undead monsters passed through his head, inciting a wide-eyed look of shock. "I'd better hurry.." he said, turning toward his friends. "I'll go seal the portals. Sphere, please keep gathering everyone. We still need a significant blast to force the portal open long enough for everyone to get through." He began, as he ran off.

"Good luck!" He said, waving behind him, almost tripping. "I hope I'm not too late..!"  

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

Chibbi-Kun

O.G. Fatcat

7,825 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:54 pm
~In the shadow world~

Yuji opens up a flame, there he sees everything going on around the school. He watches, as Mia appeared.

"Why did you help out that defenseless girl?" he griped in anger. He was about to slap her, when a plan hatched in his mind...

"I'll send you back..." he said to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:47 am
(O.O yuji is a bad person??? huweee)

"alright!! sphere how can i help???" am was a little bit dizzy after the rush when spehre sunddenly drag her... "hmmm.... dizzy is here whio else??? ahh... the new girl, chaos... and yuji and the girl who helped me earlier"  

oOFuniPuniOo

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:31 pm
Sphere nodded at Raph.

"Good luck to you too!" she said before turning to Am.

"Am, can you creat a small dome that can cover us using your plants?" Sphere asked.

"We need to get everyone here and heal some of their injuries. Rapheal has a plan and he needs all our power." Sphere explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:56 pm
"i go to the nurse office ok" said dizzy walk down the hallway.  

uer008

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:01 am
"a dome??" amythist asked her self. "well i could, but im not sure if its gonna be that strong though, after all that fight earlier i think i over used my energy.. i think i will need someone to support me"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:57 am
"I can do that." Sphere said, turning to Am. Before that she turned to Dizzy.

"Don't worry, I can heal you all." she said, casting a lever 3 healing spell on all of them.  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:52 am
Am hesitated "no, wait sphere... stop... please dont heal me..." am was thinking that maybe sphere is the same with her: getting/ sucking her life when she heals. . "there is no need to hwal me... i can manage to do it, i think... okey then.." am concentrates and plants starts sprouting from the ground and starts t create a dome...  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games