Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
All-Nation Culture Festivaali Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:31 pm
*takes the bottle and happily takes a long swig from it*
Oh, it's perfectly okay, I can eat with someone in my lap~

And I thought for sure that it's my lap....can it be someone else's~? *concerned*

((Well, I can't drink vodka yet. XDDD Otherwise I would have gone straight for Onkel's stash....*totally doesn't know where it is in the drawer under his bed*))
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:33 pm
((... Yeah, please don't make that pun... xD Already the idea of it has me remembering "the anime I wish I didn't watch".
-.- My mom is giving me vodka on my birthday. xD And apparently when she was in high school, that was her beverage of choice.))

catweasels

Hong Kong-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:35 pm
-Finishes his bowl and stands- I have just the thing for desert! -Leaves and returns- I present leuhng fan ye jap sai mai louh! Or otherwise known as grass jelly with sago dessert! It has a smooth, chilly tase and is made with coconut juice! Would anyone like to try some?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:40 pm
((@Canada: XD! During HIGH SCHOOL? What ARE the drinking laws over there, you?))

Umm...It looks....interesting, Hong Kong~ I'll try it~!
User Image

Russia-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:40 pm
((O_O -loves!- -raises her hand- -shot-))

... That looks... interesting? -shrugs- I don't see why not.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:41 pm
No, it's you lap Russia-san. -He said, blushing a bit as he sat in his lap. Squirmed a little, part out of nervousness, part from embarrassment.- Ah, I-I'll try some, Hong Kong-san..

(( I was drinking when I was 13. My dad had me drink whatever we had on new years and other hollidays. I actually dislike vodka because it burns my throat so much XD Rum is much nicer!))  

Lithuania-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:46 pm
*wraps one of his arms around Lithuania, placing his empty borscht bowl on the table, and takes another swig from the vodka* Ah~ We can share ours if you want, Lithuania~

((Lucky. XD I've actually wanted to try vodka, particularly because it burns...That's why I like ginger ale~ The stuff made locally burns for some reason.

*has an unexplained taste for painful, harmful, or disgusting foods*))
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:49 pm
-Smiles and gets out 3 bowls and fills each one, handing one to Russia, then Liet and then Canda before filling his own bowl and sitting. He began to eat it, sighing in bliss- Soooo good!

((It looks very interesting and I would try it, kinda looks good too lol))  

Hong Kong-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:50 pm
Yes, alright. -He smiled a little, squirming when the arms went around him. He felt safe, yet rather trapped at the same time. Like a pet mouse, in a safe from snakes while in the cage yet prey for the cat that owned him.-

((I got distracted by the unfulfilled requests on that Kinkmeme... I really need to start doing what I did for the Kuroshitsuji one I'm in, for the APH one. In one month I filled eight requests.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:52 pm
((xD My mom... doesn't care. She knows I wouldn't drink... -w- So she constantly has me taste some of her drinks and asks me what I think.
And there was the Captain and Coke incident from Saturday.))

-takes the offered bowl, curiously tasting a small bite and then a larger one- Mm~

catweasels

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:53 pm
*holds up a spoonful for Lithuania* You first~
*is actually kinda scared to try it himself, but won't say it*

((It's okay, that meme is a good distraction. XDDD))
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:56 pm
-Blushes as he takes a bite, chewing thoughtfully. He smiled a bit then.- It's good. -He assured him, maybe even catching on to why Russia had him try it first. He couldn't always predict his moods, but he could read him pretty well.-  

Lithuania-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:02 am
*takes a bite himself* Oh~ It is good~! *holds up another spoonful for Lithuania* Want more~?
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:05 am
Mmhm! -He relaxed more, eating another spoonful.- It is really good, Hong Kong-san! I like sweet things.  

Lithuania-tan

Hong Kong-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:05 am
I am glad you like it! -He smiled and finished his first, making himself a second- This is very good on warm days, a nice chilly treat.  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff