Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lion Su-san

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:06 pm
Quote:
Aw, a kitten..? Vash, that's wonderful! ♥

.. *recalls a similarly-framed picture of himself and silently hopes Germany doesn't have it*

-Hopes he confiscated all the copies of that one.-  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:09 pm
I am going to strangle France later.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Mukuro-kun

Latvia-tan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:10 pm
fear the ninja! FEAR HIM!
(((Bye, Bye guys~
Going to sleep! (It's 5 AM. XD) *wave*))))
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:11 pm
Good night!!

I went to a movie rental store and a movie (documentary I think) I saw was called "The Rape of Europa"

Then I had naughty thoughts.  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:13 pm
((I would have had some pretty naughty thoughts, too. XD; ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:14 pm
(( LOL. I kept talking about Germany occupying France in WWII yesterday, and of course my mind went to bad places. This pic didn't help:
User Image ))  

The Lion Su-san

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:18 pm
((XDDD And then there's jokes me and my friends make at school. We appointed nations to each other (as pet names, no less) so we're constantly making "border crossing" and "territory invading" jokes.

Unfortunately, Lithuania stopped me before I could make Finland Polish territory. XD We were arguing over tater-tots. :B))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:21 pm
Nice picture Sweden :O The movie, I assume because of the cover, was about WWI and II. So, yeah, lots of invading and harassing there.

That's amazing, Switzerland. xDD  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:27 pm
((The best part is, me and 'Liet' are both girls. XDD fem!Poland and fem!Lithuania, anyone? ;3))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:28 pm
(( There's four people (4 cats, 1 dog, 3 snakes, 1 tortoise, 1 cockatiel, and 2 rats + some fish) in my house. I got them all into Hetalia, so now we've all got names. I'm Sweden, Germany, and America depending. Yugami is Austria, Senrai is Russia, Shahir (yet to join this guild) is N.Italy and Finland. Yeah. It gets hectic. XD I 'invade' Austria too much.))  

Germany-tan

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:30 pm
Quote:
((The best part is, me and 'Liet' are both girls. XDD fem!Poland and fem!Lithuania, anyone? ;3))

(( Poland's close enough to fem already XD ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:30 pm
((=D My friends and I do similar~
-w- England called me on Thursday and told me off for antagonizing America.
D< Mind, I still say they deserve all the antagonizing I give for not letting me watch the end of the Toronto/New York hockey game last Saturday.

And also, seriously, you guys have no idea how "WTH?!" it is to step out of a shower and see, written on the steamed-up mirror, 'Well, Matthew? Tea or coffee?' along with drawings of England and America.))

catweasels

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:31 pm
((Yeah, which country I am in particular depends on my mood. I'm mostly Russia or Poland, but from time to time I'm Switzerland. :3 We tend to hold "Invade-offs" at lunch. :'D))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:31 pm
Haha, that's so cute. ; 3;

xD I feel bad for taking Italy from your friend though.. >_>

(I want Hetalia names too~
xDD I'll be America and I'll start calling my brother Canada, and my friend Austria. Oh yes. I need a UK to invade... hmm.)  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:34 pm
(( It's fine, it's fine. She'll pick another one! That or she'll go for bratty S.Italy XD ))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games