Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Burning Lust Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:19 pm
Eztli sat next to the hole so he could talk with Adira and not have to raise his voice much.

"Adira, prayer.... it doesn't work like that. I've known demons that have prayed, one's even become a pastor apparently. You can't exorcise yourself... What exorcises demons is God, not a person anyway. I believe it was God's will for you to escape Hell, Adira, to go through what you've been through so you can be here today and have another chance... He wouldn't allow something like that to be ruined by an accidental self-exorcism."

Eztli glanced around outside his cell. Once they got free, they would have to get some help and he would come back to free the others suffering here. How long had he been just fighting literal demons, only to not realize the evils happening in his own homeland? Were things really becoming so bad that the strength of even angels were stretched thin? Eztli shook his head, and prayed against the doubt that was starting to form in his mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:34 am
Rosemary sensed that they became frightened at first when the soldiers arrived because they had been afraid that it was someone else... in fact they seemed relieved.

But now Rosemary couldn't help but focus on that as she reappeared next to Jacob in her normal form in that little empty shed they stopped in. Shar was full of fearful and negative energies. How could she not notice it earlier? Maybe she was so focused on her task that she hadn't previously noticed.....but she hadn't fed on that since Sephiroth went berserk for about an hour a little over a month ago, which was a decent amount of time to not eat something that one was required to like some sort of nutrient.

She looked a little more frightening and felt unapproachable without bad things happening to anyone who looked at her that didn't know her. She was still creepy to those who did when she got like that. It probably felt like being around Heegh to a lesser degree, but unlike him Rosemary didn't generally use it to cause harm against random people on purpose and didn't enjoy having it at times while others she did.

Despite causing pulses to rise, adrenalin to pump making passerbys feel more insecure by the area than usual and taking in that energy, she cuddled into her master waiting for the need to weaken rather than resist it. Often she wanted to give into it and be free to do as it pleases, but to torment someone like Jacob for example would be temporary satisfaction while the company is long term enjoyment. Most of her agreed with this. He's so warm.

When the evil feeling she gave off was almost gone because she was able to pull it back mostly, she rubbed her nose against Jacob's and gave him a kiss feeling a little more energetic than she did before they started but she knew she couldn't easily run that distance again. Since he was going to be using her armor, she summoned several of her weapons and harnesses first and put them on, which required some dressing down to do, and also something to help strap him to her. With Ophelia and Ban safely put into something like a belt pouch or button up pocket and Jacob ready, off they flew into the sky (but not before Rosemary looked into a corner having thought she saw something) being carried by someone who will likely eventually be one of the best fliers in all the universe but isn't there quite yet. rofl

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:01 am
"Really?" Adira asked very softly, "Is...is that true?" She bit her lip and shook her head. This was going against all instincts. Against her upbringing. Against her very fears. A shudder chased its way up her spine.

"I...I can't do it.."
She said, just as a shudder ran through the cells. The sound of voices. Adira's ears perked at the sound. Her sharp eyes concentrating.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:31 am
”Right this way, I think we have something that'll be most interesting to you...”

A series of metal doors opened and shut, keeping Eztli from replying to Adira. Looking out his cell, he saw at least five of the merchants, armed with different sorts of firearms, and a large, overweight looking being that hide his features behind a mask and a veil.

”I certainly hope so. I've paid good money in the past before, and I haven't been disappointed yet... Let's not start now.”

Eztli eyed them warily as they 'browsed' through the cells in the area, idle chatter about the slaves there usually ending up in some minor disagreements. Finally, they stopped in front of Adira's cell.

”We believe this one to be a succubus, though we haven't formerly tested the fact.”

”She's a bit thin looking.... but rather... .exotic.”

There was barely disguised, over pouring lust in the hidden being's voice.

”I thought there might be something here to interest you...”

”I'd like to examine her for myself, privately. The usual trial fee?”

”I'm afraid we'd have to ask for at least double.”

“Hmmm, triple it is then. Have her sent to my primary holding area, my men will be waiting to take it from there.”

With that, the customer left with most of the guards in tow. Two remained behind, one starting to work on her door. Eztli was on high alert. They were going to take her away if he didn't do something, and fast. He prayed for as much strength as possible before he'd spring into action, hoping that his plan would work.

Adira's door swung open, guns trained on her. One grabbed her, and started to drag her out.

”Get out of there, and don't damage yourself! Xixilblug is paying good money for your fine a**, and we don't need it ruined!”  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:31 am
Adira listened to the voices, a fear slowly rising in her chest.
"Right this way, I think we have something that'll be most interesting to you..." Adira tried not to hope that the traders were talking of another being. The breath in her lungs was stagnant, however. She was holding her breath for some reason.

It had only been five hours could they..would they already sell her?

They stopped in front of Adira's cell. "We believe this one to be a succubus..." She froze.

No.

"I'd like to examine her for myself, privately. The usual trial fee?"

No.

"I'm afraid we'd have to ask for at least double."

NO!

"...Have her sent to my primary holding area, my men..."

NO! NO! NO!

The man left and she heard the door scrap. "no..no..." Adira whispered, her green-grey eyes brimming over with tears. "No..." She scooted into the further, darker recesses of the cell.

The first (Or the one closest to the door) guard's eyes narrowed.

"Fine." He replied gruffly. He strode into the cell, the other guard still staying outside. He took her arm lightly, pulling her up. Thankfully for him, the skin didn't bruise.

...Not that Adira didn't try to bruise him. She tried kicking at him, scrambling. To no avail. It was all in vain. They were near the door. Adira clung to the frame.

"GOD HELP ME, I WILL NOT GO BACK TO THAT LIFE!" Adira let out as a soft yell. She didn't even notice that at that moment, her prayer was being sent up to God.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:04 pm
God, give me the strength to do this! There's no going back now!

Acting quickly, Eztli let his hands burst into flame, melting the hinges off his door and kicking it down violently in an explosion of fire and heat. He didn't delay one second, his wings rapidly unfolding into full span, fire rushing out to consume the two guards that were attempting to drag her out. The two screamed, flailing, trying to put out the flames by rolling around on the ground... the fire would not be quelled however, and although the inferno had also touched and covered Adira in the process, it did not burn her... It was a holy fire, that inflicted even those who were normally immune to the heated element

Grabbing one of the rifles they had dropped, Eztli smashed the stock of it against their heads, knocking them out to silence their cries for help as quickly as possible, and to stop using up his energy in maintaining the flames. He then helped Adira up.

”Had they came for you sooner, I wouldn't have been able to break down my cell door. Thank God they underestimated me. They more than likely heard all of that racket, so we have to hurry. Here, take this gun. It works very simply, just point it at what you want to kill, and pull that thing down there called a trigger. It should have enough bullets in it to last a while, just be careful with it and don't point it at me, yourself, or our friends if we manage to see them.”

Eztli looked around wildly, then “aha'd” as he found his boomerangs in a locked closet, simply melting off the lock. There were a few other weapons, and personal items in there as well that belonged to other prisoners he assumed. He then glanced around at the others that were begging for help.

”Adira! I have a further idea for a distraction that can help us out of here.. start opening up as many cells as you can. Everyone, once you're free, open up more cells so we can all get out of here! The chaos should leave them confused enough that we'll all have a better chance of getting out Hurry!”

That said, he began to open as many cages and cells as possible as well.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:08 pm
After flying for goodness knows how long, Rosemary finally heard a cry that she knew was them and they immediately vanished and reappeared somewhere above the slave trader's hideout. At about the same time or maybe they were already there, all the other angels appeared as well. As it was getting night time, Veni woke up since they had decided to let him sleep and he got told briefly what happened and said, "these frequent events have happened ad nauseam." (All these craptastic events have been happening to the point of nausea now)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:48 pm
All the angels appeared to meet except Sephiroth who for some reason had ended up right where the two had prayed. Hidden from view and saying in the the voice of the powerful angel who had lectured those two naughty angels who abused Adira earlier he said so Ezli and Adira could hear, "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened." (Matthew 7:7-8 NIV) However if you don't ask God, what you need might not be given to you."

Having learned many interesting tricks that day, the ex-military man became visible only to Eztli, waiting for the others to arrive too before he showed himself to all and said, "A good distraction indeed, but you have few guns or weapons and all of your captors has a gun, most automatic, and some have stunning gas that will effect various species so it will be a slaughter house..."

"Luckily..." Energy gathered around his right fist, a whirl of blue surrounding it. Some of the energy his own, but most of it he was drawing from the abundant energy he received confident and full of faith that his idea would work, that he could use the energy to power certain spells especially those of a more protective and healing nature. As he glanced at everyone in the area, he gathered the energy into an area on his wrist, "...most of you wont be hit as the bullets miss..." He extended his hand and sent the energy forth and casted barrier and a much weakened version of his haste spell that he used on himself and Eztli a few nights ago on everyone he glanced at to give the slow and weary a boost and a better chance at getting out. It likely restored some of Eztli's strength in the process.

"But you have about 5 minutes before this spell wears out and it can take only so much damage before it breaks."  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:48 pm
Adira began immediately opening the cell doors around her, just as she was told. The girl knew what it was like to be locked in a cage for so long like some animal. She stumbled, half with hurried fret, half with the effects of the drug still lingering in her blood. She ignored the gun in her hand, hoping she wouldn't have to use it.

Adira tripped down the hall, catching herself from falling with the aid of a cell bar. Charms were hung all around the cell...they blocked some sort of.... Was that Hell language? Why would Hellish words be in Limbo?

"To keep something Holy in." Replied the soft voice of a small woman. She had a dusky skin color of someone from the middle east; her curly hair was dark with streaks of natural, sun-dyed red. Her eyes were a deep chocolate-honey color. Adira glanced over her shoulder, Eztli didn't notice the woman. Strange.

"Not very strange no; we are at the end of the hall...read the inscriptions on the charms, my dear." The woman was still sitting. Didn't she realize they were pressed for time? Adira opened the door, though the woman still couldn't get out as the charms. Adira stepped partly inside and grabbed one of the charms, it was harmless in her hands, she read the small, intricate script.

Indeed...Keep something powerful but almost.. Adira squinted...Uncontrollable...in. Uncontrollable yet...Adira read the word "One of God's".

Adira looked up with a questioning gaze. The other curses were down. "You took down the strongest, newest of them. The rest were smaller. Almost Insignificant" The woman was standing a few feet away, her voice was soft still "Thank you, child, God Bless you."

Adira's attention was drawn swiftly away by yet another voice. The strong voice from before. Adira jumped out of the cell in surprise. As she tried to regain her composure (Which had been lost the moment the voice started talking), she tried to make sense of what it said. She realized it.

"...I asked..." Came the whispered response from her lips, "I wasn't...exorcised.." Unless this place is really a new level to Hell...nah.

Adira turned back to the woman, or as it were, the air. Adira blinked, checking the cell. There had been... the woman right? She didn't know however that she was the only one who saw the woman. The Hellish "Charms" were actually traps of sorts. Not everyone could see the little slips. Only demons could see them...But only the ones born and raised in Hell. They were taught to find them as children from gifted prophets. Adira knew about them from experience. To teach someone about them...that person must be caught in one. Once you were caught, you had the "Sight". Now, more and more of the demon young were without this "Sight" as the traps became banned about a hundred years ago...what were they doing here?

So looking in, all Eztli and Sephiroth would see is a small woman, almost the size of a young teenager in fact, sitting on the bench like the others. Even after Adira took the curse down...Adira didn't understand that the woman had only showed herself to her.

( * )Perhaps Sephiroth and Eztli would sense the Holy Being's presence once the charms were lifted, but it would only be for a second, as she was gone so quickly.( * )

Empty handed--the slip of paper had disappeared at some point-- Adira returned, walking slowly to Eztli

((EDITED. YES I ADDED A LITTLE
the (*)texttexttext(*) signifies the new stuff - April 4th, 09))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:22 pm
Eztli: “Sephiroth... it's good to see you. You're right, I can't believe I didn't quite think about that.”

Then Sephiroth casted his spell of protection. Eztli felt more of his strength return, and his wings flared up in natural response.

Eztli: “Great. We should make the most of this then. Adira, you done? Everyone, quickly grab your stuff. Adira, I've already got your belongings and put them in a sort of pocket dimension in a storage device I have, so you don't have to worry about that. Just remember what I told you about the gun.”

- - - - - - - - - -

As Eztli and Adira began their movement into the upper levels of the trader's housing, the rest of the angels arrived outside the entrance. Rosemary and her group discovered Thas and his own, though they wondered where Sephiroth was.

“This the area?”

”I recognized Eztli's prayers coming from this direction, along with those of what I believe to be Adira's. It looks like an abandoned, collapsed building...”

“I sense souls, both innocent and unrepentant inside. This is the right place... I'm also sensing a conflict happening, a budding battle. I believe the slaves that may be inside are trying to rebel. If so, we should hurry in and bring our help!”

To start, Veni stealthily sneaked in and used his shadow abilities to silently kill several front guards. Upon finding the corpses though, the merchants started to go into high alert, running in and out of the building, looking for targets to shoot. Gunfire was heard being fired at what was possibly Eztli and Adira's group. The honored angel, deciding that trying to continue to sneak around would be a bad idea, commanded everyone to attack.

“Sinners, repent!”

Of course, weapons were aimed at the group, so the honored angel amongst them raised his hand and froze the gunners solid. Soon, the merchants were completely in chaos, being assaulted from both sides at once.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:08 pm
Sephiroth moved ahead and waited invisibly for the first group of slave traders to come and easily took them all down in one slash. After taking out the first group, he was visible to all, but to those who did not know him he looked different.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:30 pm
Ophelia and Banquo came hopping out of the bag they were put in. They automatically changed back and quickly transformed to their not-so-cute Hell Hound form. Ophelia's flames roared high as she saw her master under gunfire. The air was charged with her smoldering, burning heat. She was almost turning a faint blue color because of the intensity of her rage.

Banquo was right behind her, waves of coldness drifting off from him. The nearest black traders were instantly frozen. Banquo's stiff tail swung and hit at them. The traders shattered. His mate wasn’t doing too badly either. Ophelia was feeling “Kind”. She gave the nearest guards a painless death. They would die as a blue-white flame engulfed three of the many guards.

Meanwhile, Adira was fearfully clinging to the gun--the emotions around her going wild.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:31 am
Chaos continued to reign. Jacob was casting spells, using corpses against the black merchants in varied ways. Suddenly, a group of the slave traders cleared away, and a loud 'boom' pounded through the air. A screaming, fiery projectile was flying straight at Rosemary, rushing a path towards her. The vampires momentarily froze. In the blink of an eye, Jacob leaped in front of his dear Rosemary, taking the impact of the contact explosive, a loud bang echoing along with the disgusting squelch of flesh and blood being torn apart. Jacob's remains scattered and fell to the ground, smoldering with heat. His upper torso was mostly in tact, and he screamed out a swear in utter pain. The merchants wasted no time in loading their second, deadly shot...

Waves of fire emanated elsewhere, along with gunshots and the swings of blades and hurls of boomerangs. Eztli was trying to make quick work of the merchants and hired goons that were in their way, doing his best to keep an eye on Adira. However, they discovered that this place was one of the main hubs for black merchant activity... there seemed to be no short supply of the 'bad guys' in this place. In one split second that Eztli's back was turned, Xixilblug (the customer that eyed Adira so crudely before) grabbed Adira from behind and tried to drag her away...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:19 pm
Rosemary didn't really like having Jacob go boom in front of her and become covered by his blood and other ...parts... in an unfortunate way. Luckily she knew he'd be okay otherwise she'd be really upset. She caused the merchants to flinch with her hellish aura and was faster than the merchants at having a weapon ready as she pulled out and aimed her deadly four and a half foot Limboian Heavy Suppressor (a one gal army gun) at them and shot the round they were loading in their gun causing it to explode 'on contact.' Anyone who managed to survive the explosion were shot down. Veni also threw his randomized energy throwing knives at them, which would teleport back soon after hitting the target.

She activated her armor which caused the weapon to feel even lighter than before. The vampires both lovingly stroked Jacob's face, but they couldn't focus on him long or comfort him as more came and were very easily shot down. Veni though was a little ashamed that he froze and couldn't get his body to move to do something like what Jacob did. They also knew they couldn't stay there long before others came and maybe shoot through the walls to get at them... Rosemary beat them to this and started to shoot at walls to get at the enemies she could 'see' on the other side.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games