Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
APH World Society Masquerade Ball [Open~] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:21 pm
She sat outside watching the snow fall. She heard her brother come in to the ballroom but she decided to stay outside for a bit. Her attention was on the pages before her, a magazine dedicated to collections. She had her eyes on the doll collections today. "Oh...this one's expensive..." she said to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:23 pm
"It was horrible..." he says, his face falling, "Anya caught something, and then my car broke down, so not only did I have to call a doctor to see her, but I had to walk here in the snow and the ice." he sighs. "She's feeling better though~" he adds, taking her out of his coat. She squeaks as her warm fur was revealed to the cold air. "How are you, sister~?" he asks, smiling.  

Russia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:28 pm
"..Oh, that is terrible...." she said, trying to sound sympathetic. "...Oh, I am fine..." ..I am about to be even better..!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:29 pm
(( *feels cold and heartless cause shes alone for christmas* ukraine will be looking at dolls for the moment so...right now she wont pay attention. she'll prolly talk to herself unless someone talks to her. =w= oh and merry christmas and all that jazz))

"This one's pretty, oh but that one..." she kept on. By now her hair had snowflakes in it. She kept brushing the snow out of her way as she read.

DieSinneistSchon

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:34 pm
(( Bah, I'm worse, Sam. =w= I'm not alone at all, but I'm holed up in my room with the lights out, hanging out on my computer instead of eating dinner with my family. <<; ))

Russia inspects his surroundings for a second, before blinking and smiling.

"Oh...sister...is that mistletoe~?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:41 pm
Belarus blushed and turned away, pretending to look at other things. "....It...might be...maybe, if we go over there...we could tell....."

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:46 pm
(( ITS WORSE WHEN YOUR GRANDPARENTS DONT CARE AND YOUR MOTHER IS OUT OF TOWN AND YOU DONT EVEN KNOW YOUR FATHER. =A= ))

She put her magazine down and sighed. There were only 3 people. The USSR siblings. Fun. If only...she could get a dance with....but he's not here. He probably wouldn't come seeing as he dislikes foreigners... "Maybe...sister will get her Christmas wish." she said looking towards the building.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:59 pm
Russia smiles, putting Anya down to waddle off on her own. "Of course, sister~ Mistletoe's a beautiful plant too, isn't it?" he says, walking towards it, his arms behind his back. "And...if someone is caught under it..."  

Russia-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:03 pm
(( ok...im threw now. oh and thanks for the dress bela~ *huggles* ))

She decided that it was time for her to go inside so she tucked away the magazine. She crept through the back door silently, standing next to a pillar. Oh ho ho...Bela just might get her wish...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:07 pm
Belarus follows after her brother, being careful not to step on Anya. "..Hmm...indeed it is.." she said softly. Stopping underneath it, she turns to her brother, acting completely oblivious to the face that she was standing under said mistletoe. "....They...get a kiss, yes..? ..At least...that is how I have heard the story..." she said as she closed her eyes, smiling.

Eam Adair

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:12 pm
Russia blinks, almost taken aback. She smiled. Belarus actually smiled.

Of course, all it did was make him smile more, and much more warmly. "Yes...they do." he says, stepping forward a little.

He cups the side of her face with his hand, his fingers tangling in what little hair dangled from her bun.

"It is an American tradition...but I think I can play with it. Just this once." he says as he leans in towards her, placing a gentle kiss on her lips.

(( =w=~ ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:22 pm
After seeing that , she snuck back outside smiling to herself. Haha...merry Christmas Belarus~ Looks like you got your wish~

She twirled around the falling snow. "Oh...I guess no one is going to come tomorrow. I should probably start cooking tomorrow morning. I think...I think 3 AM would be a good time. A nice breakfast for Vash and then start cooking again for Russia. I can't stay at either place though...I've got my things to do as well~" she said to herself looking up at the sky.

(( dollsssss~ DOLLFIESSSS OMIGOD~ *noms on the dolffie website* ))

DieSinneistSchon

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:23 pm
((...You made her the happiest girl..in ever..))

Belarus's world stopped for a split second. ..His lips are so soft...just like I imagined....! Taking a step back, she opened her eyes to the god that was her brother. "...Oh my...hm, thank you brother.." She didn't quite know what to say; finally, she got a kiss from her brother....and Lithuania wasn't in the way! She'd have to thank America for this later......

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:28 pm
"Of course, sister~" he says, smiling sweetly.

"You know, you really should wear your hair up more."

(( =w=~ I'm good at that. Just ask Sam. XD ))  

Russia-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:31 pm
(( yeeesss and thats why im your sister~ *hugs lily!* =w=~ her as switz and me as ukraine mhmm. happy happy time~ oh and...the happy song for switz is good~ ))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff