Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

Azure Alexea

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:21 pm
Granted, Your never tired again. Infact you have so much energy you can't hold still and you get institutionalized for the rest of your life after obsession about evil imaginary spots.
I wish I had 1 million gaia cash  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:40 pm
Granted you acquire it through some glitch in the site you spend it all but then get banned for exploitin and not reportin said glitch and lose everythin you worked so hard to get

i wish my bad stuff didnt always happen to good people  

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:36 pm
Granted. But now other peoples bad stuff happens instead and thats a whole lot worse! Some times it is a cace of better the devil you know yhan the devil you dont!

I wish my feet wernt so cold  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:07 pm
Granted, Welcome to the Pits of Hell States the touristy Satan, the only time its cold here is when a miracle happens up there^ *he points to where you came down from* so enjoy, your one o'clock appointment for punish ment is in an hour till then have a roasty good time.

I wish it only rained when I was able to stay at home or when it was a bit warmer so I could enjoy it.  

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:38 pm
Granted. due to significant rise in global warming however soon it never stops raining and your home is flooded! It doesnt take long for the government to rehome you but the same thing happens there to! Despite being on top of a hill!! slowley it beguines to dawn on you! You have become rain god! The clouds want to show you there love by constantly watering you! its not all bad though! The united Emmirates offer you $10,000,000 to live in the center of the Sahara desert for the rest of your life! I hope you enjoy making sand castles!

i wish there was no desise in the worled  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:40 pm
Grants that there's no desise in the worled, but there's still disease in the World, sorry biggrin lol

I wish that I wasn't sick still! *cough*  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:46 pm
Granted! Your virus just mutated in to a super bug and killed you! Hey at least your no longer suffering!

I wish I could find the spell checker on my PC to avoid such embarising momments as spelling disease as desise!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:50 pm
Granted but now it spell checks every word on every document and it ends up takin you 10 times longer to type something up than it did before

i wish i wasnt always cuttin myself on stupid obscure things  

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:53 pm
Granted, but now you find that you're cutting yourself with things that you used to be safe from! ugh, that's gotta hurt razz

I wish that I could see into the future, but be able to actually prevent anything bad I see from happening, if I choose... *thinking about how to make it un-mess-up-able*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:57 pm
Granted but everytime you change something something worse happens to someone else, people start to realise nothin bad happens to you and so you become hated by everyone.. and a campaign is started to get rid of you

i wish that it was snowin  

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:07 pm
Wow, I didn't see that coming, I guess my foresight wasn't so good, lol!

Your wish for snow was granted, now you're enclosed in a fifteen-foot snow drift and won't be able to have hot water or heat for at least three days... the good news, you can make lots of snow angels now biggrin

I wish it wasn't so hot here right now... though, I don't want snow either razz  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:12 pm
Granted its now so cold its too cold to even snow
(hehe tha wouldnt be so bad i had no heatin and hot water for a yr cause of my stupid landlord lol)

i wish i wasnt so easily distracted  

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:20 pm
huh? Did you say something? Oh, you wished to not to be distracted, right? Granted, but now you notice everything and suffer from headaches all the time!

I wish I could block out annoying people!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:30 pm
Granted. due to your wish you never notice your landlord again and get quite a shock when you return home from work one day to find the locks changed!

I wish I end this two year contract with my broadband supplier with out paying the get out fee! (Yes im harping on about it again! I know!)  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:34 pm
You got your wish, but now no server will hook you up and you left to use dial-up modems ninja

I wish I had a new house, with plumbing and heating and water and doors and walls and everything else working right! *hopes that covers anything that can go wrong* lol  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games