Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Fear Factor *all art is up* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
Malomyotismon
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
SkullMeramon
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Grandracmon
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Pumpkinmon
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Golemon
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Kamemon
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Tokiraballmon
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

The Mighty Q

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:59 pm
Golemon walks slowly and cautiosly through the dark dreary graveyard. He steps on a twig and releases a yelp. He runs and cowers behind a tree that is smaller than he. The tree moves in the whistling wind. The branches touch Golemon's back. He turns white in fear and takes off faster than speeding Trailmon to find the exit quickly. He stops to take a breath and finds himself standing in front of a mausoleum. The doors crash open. Golemon freezes in fear. A giant black boot of a foot emerges out of the mausoleum's shadow. Red Eyes stare at Golemon as a voice announces "Food". Golemon's feet moved before he could think he rushed to find the exit. It was insight. A sigh of relief came to him as he was running from the unknown entity. When Golemon looked back he saw it was Myotismon following him. He turned to look at the entrance again. The gorund started to shake open when he did. Hands with eyes arose from the ground, they were from Dracmon. Only one thought came to Golemon's head ~ESCAPE~. He closed his eyes and launched a furious barrage of Rocker Punches as he ran towards the exit. Myotismon tried to hit him with a Grisly Wing before Golemon got away but Golemon was luckily out of reach. When Golemon finally stopped his attacks and opened his eyes he saw that he finally escaped the threat of that awful graveyard.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:32 pm
Golemon walked down the weary path as he tried to leave.For he feared the graveyard he was in.In fact he was just plain scared of all graveyards.So as he walked down the weary path he kept hearing strange noises.He turned to see were the noise was coming from but saw nothing.He turned back around and continued walking.Then he heard the noise again it felt like it was getting closer and closer.It felt like it was right behind him.He turned around again and like the first time he saw nothing but darkness.Golemon was scarred and now paranoid.So he started walking at a faster pace trying to find his way out of the graveyard but he kept hearing that strange noise.Suddenly he heard a cracking sound then he felt a tap on his shoulder.Golemon jumped up in fright and ran as fast he could trying o get way not knowing that it was just a tree branch that broke off and fell on him.As he kept running he tripped on a rock then stumbled and fell on his face.When he looked to see what was in front of him he was terrified when he saw a tombstone right in front of him.He jumped up and started running again as fast as he could.Nearing the exit he was becoming more calmed and when he exited the graveyard he fell back and sighed in relief then started laughing knowing that he was finally out of the graveyard.Then Golemon sat up and then stood back up brushing himself off.As he looked at the graveyard he saw a strange figure inside the graveyard getting closer and closer.As it kept getting closer he started hearing that strange noise again.It kept getting louder and louder as the figure kept getting closer and closer.it was getting closer to the graveyard's main gate.Golemon wanted to run away but he couldn't move he was to scared,"Oh please Yggdrasil please save me from this strange and evil figure I beg of you,"Golemon prayed.It seemed like his prayer wasn't answered.As the figure got closer to the main gate it's appearance was becoming easier to see.Golemon was becoming even more terrified.He couldn't help but faint."It was morning when he came to.He looked around and next to him was a sleeping Aurumon,"I guess that strange figure was this Aurumon and that sound was him hooting,"was what Golemon said as he stood up again.He then laughed with a sweat drop.He then heard the Aurumon snore jumped up and ran away as quickly as possible.  

gstyle818

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:46 pm
Golemon:
Golemon is afraid of graveyards. He has to find his way out of a graveyard. RP as Golemon escaping the graveyard.
NOTE: Once you do the RP you can't do anything else

note- On wikipedia it says that Golemon are digimons created by minerals and nature things and that Grumblemon creates them to be his servants so im using that here.. Enjoy the story ^^

“Golemon not do this, where master go?”
Golemon backed away from one of the tombstones in the graveyard, dirt grey eyes locked on the writing carved into the crumbling stones hard surface, knowing a 200 years old Garurumon lay under his feet as nothing but dry skin and rotting bones on the bottom of some old coffin did not help his irrational fear at all. The champion digimon huddled in against the church wall, hiding his eyes behind one giant rock arm to keep out the frightening scene surrounding him.
Why had he fallen asleep during service? He had been standing quietly next to his master and then everyone in church suddenly disappeared and the sky had grown dark outside from one moment to another, in the blink of an eye, the rock digimon did not understand just how that could have happened.
Why would master leave him? Sure he may have made master a little angry when some of the other Golemon´s had to drag him through the graveyard but master KNEW that he was scared witless of cemeteries, master Grumblemon didn’t like it but he did KNOW.
A deep scared rumble escaped the mineral virus digimon as he stared out into the fog, it sounded as if the earth was breathing… as if the dead digimon and humans were still drawing in air from deep beneath the earth’s surface, trying to fill their lungs and live again, it would have made the rocks digimons skin crawl if he had any
“Golemon not like, Golemon go home to master”
The digimon whimpered pathetically, a sound that seemed terribly out of place coming from such a huge, tough looking monster
“Golemon wanna go home”
The giant broke into soundless sobs, body trembling from the effort of producing tears, the slid down the dark digimons face but disappeared quickly, absorbed by his dry surface. The digimon turned his head, looking out over the graveyard which seemed to be stretching out for miles and miles, it was almost as if it never ended, it wouldn’t surprise him if it didn’t. The champion digimon sniffled softly, then gathered all of the courage he had in his empty clay chest and took one big step forwards out onto the moist ground, it felt cool and fresh under his feet, he could feel the soft soil give in under his weight as he sank a few centimeters down into the grass..
The digimon shivered from the tip of his snout to the toes, he had never been so terrified before.
“Golemon do this..”
Another step, he stared into the fog, black shadows danced in the edge of his vision, the white church seemed to transform into an enormous grey looming demon behind him with dark eyes watching from every stained-glass window.
“Golemon do this..”
He felt watched, he KNEW someone was near him, his imagination –though it was rather small and simple- offered terrifying pictures of white skeleton hands reaching for his legs and rotten human bodies clawing their way through the ground towards him, snarling and screaming in anger and wrath
“Golemon fraid!”
The digimon crouched down and wrapped his arms around his upper body, he was scared that if he closed his eyes something would appeared in front of him, a grinning face with enormous yellow eyes, and then it would drag him down into the ground along with him and he would end up inside a coffin with the dead body and he wouldn’t be able to get out ever again, and then master would miss him and he didn’t want to upset master. The darkness was creeping in on him, crawling on the ground like tiny baby Sandiramons with bared fangs ready to bite. Golemon stared down at the ground, almost expecting to see the snake digimons there but there was nothing, only grass, dirt and a single white lily all by itself in the middle of the green straws. The giant digimon reached out slowly, the rest of his body frozen and still as only a rock digimon could be
“ Pretty”
And it was, it really was. The virus digimon gently wrapped his fingers around the little white angels stalk, his other hand reached down under it. Thick, hard fingers digged themselves down into the ground around the lily, breaking the earth with strength alone, until the digimon could raise his hand and hold both the lily and the earth in which it was rooted in the palm of his gigantic leather wrapped hand. The digimon smiled gently, cracked lips curving upwards until the virus digimon was almost grinning at the little flower glowing in the half light from the crescent above
“Golemon alone, pretty flower alone, be friends?”
The flower offered no answer but Golemon felt his heart warm nevertheless, oh the distributes of being a total and complete idiot, he befriended the flower immediately, naming it “Pretty flower” because that was what it was. The golem held the flower close to his broad chest, making sure the plants delicate petals didn’t touch his rock skin, he didn’t want his new friend to hurt her pretty leafs.
“Golemon make sure pretty flower okay”
The digimon looked up and turned his head first to the left and then to the right before he took another hesitating step in what he thought was the direction of the main gate. The digimon was close to hyperventilating after a few more seconds of waiting, he KNEW someone was there, and he was sure they were gonna hurt him and his new friend… Maybe he could scare them away?
The digimon grunted and shook his head back and forth like an irritated horse, then lifted his leg and smashed it down onto the soil hard enough to sink down through the surface, it hit something hard and make whatever it was crack and turn into splinters.
Golemon froze, for several long minutes he was as still as the angel statues he could see the outlines of through the thick grey fog, they looked much more like demons to him at the moment.
The golem´s brain was running on high power, trying to figure out why the earth had cracked under his feet like wood, but no matter how hard he thought about it he couldn’t come up with an answer for that particular question, soft earth just didn’t crack, it just wasn’t right.
The dumb powerhouse of a digimon turned his head reluctantly, not really wanting to see what exactly he had stepped down on but like a cat his curiosity won out on his fear. Golemon held the flower protectively to his chest, muttering to it that everything was okay in his own little words as he pulled on his foot and dragged it out of the hole he had made in the ground.
The champion level wriggled with his toes as he felt something in between them, something that had gotten stuck. Fear clawed at him like the frozen nails of an Iceleomon being dragged down his sides from the inside
“Oh-ohh”
The digimon closed his eyes briefly and swallowed loudly as he dragged his foot all the way out…
And saw a half rotten human arm hanging from his toes where one of the bones where squeezed in between his big toe and the one next to it..
Now, imagine the loudest scream you have ever heard, multiply it with ten and add an echo and you know how the cemetery sounded at the stroke of midnight as the bell in the church tower started ringing.
Several digital bats squeaked and took flight, scared away by the horse like neigh the huge golem had emitted. Golemon himself had no time to look up and see the bats as they flew by, he was running head first into several tombstone smashing them into shards with his hard rock head, he saw dark shadows following him from the sky and did not relies it was nothing but scared bats, he screamed again and ran even faster with the force of a bulldozer on the loose, trying to escape imaginary demons reaching out for him and vision of dead bodies chasing him through the graveyard.
The digimon was panting hard, his tone heavy body making the earth shake each time he took another step.
“RUN FLOWER, RUN!!!”
He ran faster and faster, using the hand he wasn’t holding his new friend with to push himself forwards like a Gorillamon.
He didn’t even realize it when he smashed right into three Bakemons sitting quietly on the ground playing poker at a makeshift table, or the Skullmamemon who cursed loudly when something big and rocky slammed into his body from behind and send him flying through the air and right into a huge marble cross, he didn’t even realize it when he smashed right through the main gates and took down a good piece of the metal fence as well, he kept running until he fell over and landed headfirst on the step to his masters home…
The next day a flock of distressed ghost digimons told the priest about a howling demon from hell who had attacked them in the depths of the night, it was as big as a Triceramon and had clutched something to his heart, probably a human heart or something, Skullmamemon was out of his wits with fright, rocking back and forth while a Lillymon tried in vain to calm him down.
Golemon himself was happy, he had planted Pretty Flower outside in master Grumblemons garden and went out to talk to her the next day.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:02 am
Alright, I'd thought only pummel would play rp but I was wrong. =D May I reserve this post? I would like to join too. I'll have the story when I come home from school. ^^

( Alright here I go. I took a small glance of what we had to write and I was thrilled. I had a hand full of ideas but I didn’t know what to write. This or that? So what the heck ,I just wrote what I thought was best. It’s the thought of actually taking the time and trying. I hope it isn’t too long. ^^ )

From the peek of a mountain were a large quantity of statues towering the lands. An explorer would take the moment to glance at the figures but soon realize that he was mistaken. It were Golemon; a small colony of them. Just about the characteristics of any other Digimon these Digimon seemed to have a tribal act with in their data. They all would rest, group together in small occasions and give their blessings to the dead. The dead…? Why would Digimon celebrate other Digimons deaths? We would have multiple celebrations every day if that were the case. Digimon…can’t die….can they? Four Golemon had attend their usual spot behind the village of stone, missing the celebration that was soon to begging. They had a job to do but they only shrugged it off.
“Man, Like I’m going to stand there and hold a bunch of flowers. Pffft.” One Golemon ranted once the whole group had came. His friend nodded agreeing as they compared each others task. All but one.
A slightly different Golemon sat near the entrance of the cavern, looking back at the village. He could see the decorations being prepared, along with treats for the young rookies and even a large bon fire to be lit at night. He held the greatest responsibility out of all the other Golemons, the one to carry the sacred stone that was made of Francium. A rare stone to be discovered a long time ago in the digital world; the Golemons would give their blessings to it praying for their past ancestors to be happy.
“Earth to G, wake up!” One of the Golemons snapped his fingers over to the daydreaming Golemon. They would call him G for short rather than having to pronounce their entire name. The metal headed digimon quickly turned over his shoulder almost turning his neck in a one eighty motion.
“Wha-w-what?” The Digimon stuttered. His other friends laughed seeing this.
“Ah ,G ! What are you doing?”
“O-oh… I’m only looking back. I’m waiting to see when they’ll start the ceremony so that I will not miss it.”
All Golemons groaned wile rolling their pecan colored eyes. His friend that stood by his side shook his head causing a bit of ruble to leak from his neck. “You honeslty car about that event? “
“W-well I have to I’m the Francium bearer this time. I need to be there or else I’ll let everyone down.”
Golemon rolled his eyes once more as he began to walk back to the group of friend. He let G be but others were slightly annoyed of his goody-two-shoe attitude. He would’ve never discovered their secret spot if it weren’t for his only friend. They pothers practically didn’t care weather G was there or not , they only used him slightly for small tasks thought those would always come to a fifty percent success. They began lower their voices, whispering to each other of an idea. The Golemon all had snickered, bobbing their heads agreeing to one plan. One Golemon ,slightly gray and covered in deep gashes approached the timid Golemon.
“Hey, Buddy.” The dull Golemon stretched his words. “Say, why don’t you help us on a small task, hmm?”
“A-a task? You mean another mission?”
“Eh, well sort of.” Seeing the Golemon loose interest he began once again. “I-I mean ,yea. A mission and it’s a very important one too. Probably the best one of this week too. Isn’t that right, guys?” The other Golems nodded their head in agreement.
G watched them cautiously, seeing how his friend was absent he couldn’t trust them others. He was very aware of how their actions were and yet he would never oppose. “I don’t think I can attend this one….It’s almost time for the ceremony…..”
“Ughh, oh come one. It won’t take long. All you have to do is go on and visit the Zenithal and pick up some stones. I know there are special stones that can be the thrown into the bon fire to create special colors.”
Hearing the name the timid Golemon began to shake. Apprehensive from the idea, the Golemon rose on his feet beginning to shake his hands, un-agreeing to this. “N-no! That’s the cemetery just below from here. I can never go in there! I-it’s not right!”
“What are you, scared? Come on metal head, it’s only picking a few rocks like yourself.” The group began to surround G. They all knew that no one has dared to attempt to visit the ‘Zenithal’ since it was were the dead resided; a cemetery. G had a great belief in the dead and especially curses.
“N-no, I don’t want to! Get away!” He waved his large hands but the group had already surrounded him. The last word he remembered before being blind folded were, “ There’s no such thing as an after life for a Digimon. We can never die.”

Die? Death? Was there really such a thing for Digimon. Can death really apply to them when after a loss in battle their data automatically reforms until a long day period before re-birth. Carrying their past memories with out waiting a century or millennium? Would that really be possible. All of these thoughts would come to G’s mind whenever the ceremony of the dead would come He was very un-comfortable of speaking something that may never exist or the fact that being tomb in a casket frightened him. Than again, Pharomons never had a problem with this.
G groggily woke up after his dream of thoughts had ended. Soft soil caressed his cheek along with a light smell of dew. He popped his head from the earth, dusting the damp soil from his face. He looked back up to see that he had been thrown from the cliff, thankfully that his body was made of strong durable mineral body. ‘Some companions’, the Golemon thought as he rose to his feet. His stitched shoulders stiffened as he recognized the mist, it was the Zenithal cemetery. ‘Oh, those thugs! They’re going to regret this!’ Golemon thought as he balled his large fist into the sky. A sudden collapse of ruble seemed to frighten him. The golem began to scurry on forward, then towards the right. Stumbling upon a few tomb stones with digital inscriptions which he payed no attention to. Golemon began to jog and soon broke out running while wailing. ‘I want to get out of here!’He shouted in his mind.
Huffing the large Golemon stumbled on his knees, hands digging into the soil. It was just how the rumors had it, once you enter there was no escape. Golemon began to whimper hearing soft moans from a distance. Had they come to take him away for disturbing the peace? No, it can’t be, it hadn’t been his fault to be forced here. Two large wing folded out with in the thick mist. Golemon screamed turning on his heels, “Whaaaa! It’s the angel of death! Get away from me!”
The winged figure disappeared but soon re-appeared soaring above the Digimon. Golemon became indulged in fear that he even began to launch his own attacks towards the un-dead angel but it had no effects. “Wahh, let me be! I didn’t do anything!” Golemon knelt over as the angelic figure came near. Hot steam was released from the frightened Digimon as defense.
He waited and waited.
Looking up there was nothing to fear anymore. The death angel had disappeared. Golemon sighed, still a bit shaken.
“Woah!” A small head had popped above his metallic head. “Let out all your steam buddy, cause I don’t want to get blown away!” It was a Ravemon. Golemon nearly kicked himself for mistaking this swift Digimon from the angel of death, maybe he needed a break. The Ravemon seemed to be in his Burst mode form. He found it strange how a Ravemon would be in that mode when there were no battles taking place, surely it was a waste of energy. The purple feathered harpy smiled as he flipped over the Golemons head. The large stone was astonished, “O-oh. How do you do that?”
“Easy.” He lifted his arms. “I can fly, duh.” He playfully stuck his tongue taking flight once more. The Golemon stayed there before speaking again, “U-um you wouldn’t mind helping me would you? I want to get out of here.”
“Here? Out?” The Ravemon repeated continuing to re-appear then disappear within the mist. “Hmmm. Sure but what’s wrong? Why so edgy? You seem light. Why’d you get here? Like the weather? I miss the sun, too misty here.”
Golemon began to become confused by the fast spoken Raven, it made him feel a bit dumb knowing his slow paced mind. He didn’t know what to say. “U-uh I n-never wanted to came here. I don’t like this place, it gives me the creeps…”
“Why?”
“W-well because there are dead Digimon a-and they might pop out of here and keep me imprisoned here o-or maybe even turned into a digitama.”
The Ravemon paused appearing behind the Golemon, resting on a podium. “Why do you think there are un-dead Digimon who would want to hurt you?”
The Golemon hushed looking back at the Digimon, he had a stern face plastered on his face. “I-I don’t know….my friends…told me…and the rumors…..”
“Rumors? Is that what the commotion is about? I thought it would be worse. My tamer had told me about those.” He sighed, “How I wish I could be with her….”
The Golemon stayed quiet knowing he might have lost his own tamer in battle. Golemon shook his head, “I-I have to go now and soon! I’m going to miss the ceremony! Oh ,If only I hadn’t opened my big mouth.” He held his head
The Ravemon was already ahead of his, “Ohhh, what’cha come here for neh? Come on.”
Golemon had no choice other than to follow the Ravemon. After all he did seemed like he knew the way.
After a few hours the Golemon was dragging his arms in grief. He was late, late, late. They all must hate him by now. Golemons eyes were watering. Ravemon looked below himself seeing the Golem. He sighed landing on his flat metal head. “Alright, you’ve been crying since the last ten minutes. What’s going on.”
“I-I-I’m late! It’s my entire fault! Now everyone must hate me…..and..and this cemetery doesn’t help!”
The Ravemon bonked his head. Golemon blinked before looking up. “Hey, give yourself a break! This place isn’t haunted, a Digimon can never die and always remember to not blame yourself Shesh, look at yourself. A golem with a soft spot.”
The Golemon looked down, “I know…. It’s true. I’m just a failure…I can’t accomplish my missions…I can’t keep the promise from the ceremony to carry the stone….I’m a weak coward…”
“Pffttt.” Ravemon patted his arm. “You think you’re a coward? Hey, to be honest. I kind of left you here longer on purpose…..but look at yourself. You aren’t hyperventaling like you began! Haven’t heard a word of fear and mostly you were leading the way. I kind of fell back.”
“…what? What?! You made me late on purpose!”
“eheheheh.” Ravemon rubbed his neck pointing back. “Just take this way and you’ll feel good.”
Golemon sighed, “Well…yea. Yea!” He clenched his palms. “Yes, I did! I overcame my fears, thank you so much but now I have to face everyone else due to my absence from the ceremony. Thank you so much Ravemon.!” The Golemon wanted to shake his hand but the Ravemon only stepped back.
“You’d crush me if you did big fella’ “ Ravemon rubbed his nose as he grinned.
Golemon rubbed his arm, “I guess that’s true. Good bye!”
With in three minuets the Golemon was dumbstruck. A sign reading, “Exit” Was folded out. He suddenly found himself walking a stoned pavement. He expected soil but he was wrong. Astonished to find himself back in his village. Just then the group of Golemon were beraly entering.
One was laughing. “Aha, did you see how scared he was?”
“Yup. Ouch, that fall has gotta hurt, ya know. Nah!” They all laughed. Suddenly gasping seeing G standing there, confused himself.
“What-the? I thought we had just push- I mean helped you find your way in the cemetery just two minuets ago?”
“Two minuet ago?” G, the Golemon repeated confused.
“Don’t play dumb with us!”
“Woah,woah,woah. Hold it.” The leading Golemon spoke as he approached G. “The guy obviosusly ran off but you failed the mission. You didn’t bring back the stones I asked for.”
The timid Golemon lowered his head before speaking. Suddenly three baseball sized stones feel from his head. “Ah-There they are…how..”
“Woah….” The other group of Golemon looked back at G. All of them slowly back away.
“How? You only left for about five minuets and already found those…those are impossible to find….”
The timid Golemon suddenly smiled confident. “Ehe, I guess I was lucky to find a friend there.”
“Dude, no one goes there at all. There’s nothing to see in that graveyard other than floating data.”
The timid Golemon was surprised thinking back on the Ravemon that accompanied him and helped him through but he smiled rather than beeing frightened. Afterwards the whole village of Golemon celebrated the day of the dead peacefully. Golemon would always seem to visit the graveyard now and then to search for his new friend but he could never find him. Purple feathers softly passed along the wind, one cought between his metal helmet where the Ravemon once stood.
(By the way, Happy birthday Kira! )  

Im Windspirit

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:40 am
Oh no! Competition!! eek  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:24 pm
Taking bets!  

ilinkzeldi

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:39 pm
Pummel_musss
Oh no! Competition!! eek

wink Friendly one now. x3 I just love to write is all. I'ma get it up in a few now. =O  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:06 pm
-_- God damn writing tamers.  

The Mighty Q

Sensei_Zero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:17 pm
this is bull another contest I didn't even know about  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:15 pm
No offence zero but your the only one to blame since we all check if there is new contests and u expect a notice I am sorry but dont be lazy and check your your self  

i3 tails Yagura

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:04 pm
Jelloish Pudding
No offence zero but your the only one to blame since we all check if there is new contests and u expect a notice I am sorry but dont be lazy and check your your self
yep I did it so only people who check could see it

~No more RPs will be accepted~  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:07 pm
I am keeping my digimon and still he doesnt need get all mad about it  

i3 tails Yagura

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:35 pm