Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Slave/Master Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this roleplay?
  Cool
  Stupid
  Good Idea, Poorly Put Together
View Results

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:12 am
Luna looked at the door and quickly placed herself away from the door's sight. Luna nodded slowly at her and watched her leave for the door. She had to make sure she wasnt seen...Luna slowly shifted her gaze around the corner to watch her. If they were looking for me, their lives would be put in danger... Luna shook the thought away and frowned at herself. "Im just being paranoid...Im fine here." Luna told herself finally, turning to try and cook for Ladeaux.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:01 am

Thanking the milkman, who took his coins and walked away, Ladeaux began to turn back to go into the house.

"Excuse me," said a calm voice.

She turned around.

An offical-looking man, slightly heavy with a thin mustache stood on the doorstep. From a pocket inside his heavy, subtly and ornately embroidered waistcoat, he produced a slightly crumpled, cream-colored paper. "Have you seen this girl?" he asked, finger tapping the sheet. It was a wanted poster, with a sketch of a vaguely familiar-looking person on it. It was a girl, if the hips and breasts were accurately drawn. Ladeaux squinted at the poster. A vague suspicion came over her. Was this Luna?

The two men standing slightly behind the official shifted.

The picture wasn't very accurate, but glancing down, she saw the name.

Thinking for a moment, she slowly said, "No...I don't believe so."

The man looked at her a moment, then tsked and briskly stuck the poster back into his pocket. Turning without a thank you or a good day, he and the goons turned and left. Going into the house, Ladeaux looked into the box by the door. She knelt down and carefully chose several small gears and springs, what appeared to be tiny feathered wings, a syringe, and a dark bottle marked with a swirly line.

Glancing around, she inserted the syringe into the bottle and drew a small amount of a very thick, light blue substance. Tinkering with the gears and springs, she attached them to the syringe, which flapped slowly at first in her hands, before speeding up.

"Go get those three men," she whispered to it, opening the front door and throwing it out. She watched through the window as it flapped, gaining speed and altitude, flying off towards the people who were now just three smudges next to a carriage.

Paradoxismminant

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:20 am
Luna curse as she sucked her burned thumb, taking it out and wavving itin the air to cool the burn. Only to hear Ladeaux mutter something...She didnt hear it, but she heard her say something. "Not a good cook, are you?" A calm but humored voice saybehind her. Luna turned quickly to see Hanxi looking the food over. Luna turned to her failed dish and blushed embaressed. ((I KNOW I spelled that wrong...)) "No. Definantly not." Luna agreed only to see he was smiling. He took the pan from my hands and looked it over, examining the failed dish. He suddenly laughed aloud, holding his stomach with his other hand. "W-What is it?" Luna stammered, as he wiped his eye. "You didnt put in flour." He chuckled. There was a verylong silence,only for me to begin laughing. Not at anyone but herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:37 am

Ladeaux walked in, somberly. She'd tell them in a moment.

"I've got milk," she mumbled, and proceeded to look for the pot she had put on the stove. It was gone. SHe blinked. "Um...where's the pot...?..."

Hanxi started laughing, pointing at Luna.

Paradoxismminant

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:52 am
User Image
Luna looked away guiltfully. "Im sorry I ruined breakfest..." Luna apologized, Luna frowned. "I forgot the flour." She explained, only to find herself smiling again, but then she noticed what looked like a troubled expression on her face. she looks more tired than anything....Luna thought to herself. "Maybe you should rest..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:58 am

{lol guiltfully...}

Ladeaux smiled, but at Luna's comment, she sighed. "Well, apparently not just the milkman decided to visit today..."

Hanxi stopped grinning. "What?"

"Someone's come looking for Luna," she explained. "I think I took care of it, but I don't know..."

Paradoxismminant

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:45 pm
((xD))
Luna's eyes widened slightly, she turned around and bit her lip. I should probably tell them. Luna thought to herself, before sighing and turning to them. "I should probably leave. Most likely they know I am here already. Better turn myself in before someone gets hurt." Luna told them, lowering her head down a moment, but looking up with a smile. she looked at Ladeax and nodded. "Its better this way." Luna told her.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:55 pm

Ladeaux gripped Luna's arm. "Um...actually, it might be better if you don't go out for a while," she said nervously, eyes flicking around. She made a subtle face at Hanxi. He made a face back at her, behind Luna that said "Oh my god. You used THAT??"

"Oh, you know what? I think the gate is opened. Let me go fix that," he said, going out the door.

He walked quickly towards the main gate, thanking the powers that be that they lived relatively far from everyone.

The carriage had left, and he worried, wondering what would happen when they discovered the dead men.

Paradoxismminant

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:58 pm
Luna's faced frowned, but even though she knew it was wrong, she was smiling on the inside...Thankful...Luna forced herself to look at Ladeaux. Her face was subtle, but in thought. I guess now would be the time to tell them...Luna thought, before glancing at the door. But before I do...He should know too.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:47 pm

Hanxi took a breath, letting it out slowly. Well there was honestly nothing he could do if they'd been dosed with Ladeaux's plug mixture. It would thicken and expand in their blood vessels, blocking them, until the person affected died a slow, and painful death.

He grimaced, and returned to the kitchen. "I got that taken care of," he said brightly.

"That's...good," said Ladeaux.

Paradoxismminant

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:58 pm
Luna looked at him for a moment, before she slightly touched the cool metal of her collar. "Maybe its time to tell you what I really am." She said finally, her eyes looking them both over for a moment. "Those people were most likely not policemen." she told them.

(Sorry, couldnt think of anything else... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:56 pm
{lol, it's okay^^}

Hanxi tipped his head slightly to the side. He crossed his arms. "...well then, why don't you tell us what they were?" he said finally, pulling out a chair. "Sit, sit," he said, waving at the unoccupied seats.

Ladeaux sat next to him.

Paradoxismminant

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:20 am
Luna was hesitant a moment, but forced herself to. since he told me too...She thought to herself. "I used to be someones slave." She began slowly. "A rather popular God father, but other people wanted this man dead." She explained to the, looking at the ground a moment. "So he bought me, training me to be a fighter. Tought me to kill." Luna winced at it the word. "I went everywhere with him, protecting ever side of him, but yet, it wasnt enough for him. He than turned to the...Slave arenas. Every day, I was pushed to the limit. Until one day, I got to the final round...It was a kid. younger than my age. He was breathing heavily, and some of his fingers were broken. We fought almost endlessly, until he final fell to his knees in exhaustion. A rising of "Kill him" began to circle around us, but I only looked at him. I couldnt do it. Not to the poor kid. "No." was all Icould say. I wouldntbringmyself to do it. I was finally pulled out of the rink, my master was furious...Ordering his men to whip me. After the 7 hit I took, I spun around and looked at them, teleporting myself away. Thats whenI found a sewer system." She told them, a small uneasy chuckle and a smirk on her face. "And now he wants to get me back. Or kill me. Whatever he wants to do, he is going through odds and ends to get me. He probably bribed those police officers..." Luna sighed, looking at them with a frown. "And if they know where Iam, they will most likely be back. I just dont want to put you two in danger..." Luna's hands clenched at the thought of it.

((GOD That was so hard to come up with...Im sorry its so damn long. Sorry! sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:22 am
{lol that's okay^^. You remember my uberly huge one from last time XDD?}

"Um..." said Ladeaux hesitantly, wringing her hands in nervousness. "I don't think they'll be coming back..."

Paradoxismminant

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:38 am
For a moment, she looked at her quizically, and then to Hanxi. "I amjust sorry I cause all this trouble." she said with a nervous laugh. "Trouble seems to follow me every where I go!" she beamed.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff