Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Wildear17

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:03 pm
after a while Christopher left his room and simply wondered around the world around him felt unreal  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:14 pm
Swish! Sonia's scythe split the dummy in half for the fifteenth time, but it actually disappeared this time. Sighing, she walked outside and sat around the corner from the base, in one of her favorite alleyways. She waited for five minutes before the strays started showing up. They all loved her company and she loved theirs. They sat there, talking with each other for who knows how long.  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:20 pm
Christopher left the base and flew off, he landed on a bulind watching the scent below with some amusment a man was what looked to Christopher holding a knife to a grils thort he smiled wondering if he'd kill her, and to Christopher's amusment he did, he watched the man leave the ally marking him, Christopher then flew down to gthe ally and looked at the dead girl red eyes blazing  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:32 pm
Sonia smelled blood. A strangers blood but she was still curious. She turned into her wolf form and walked towards the scent, followed by some of the bigger strays that thought of her as their pack leader. Sonia stopped behind a dupster and watched silently as a man walked away from his victim and as Christopher flew down from the building above.  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:17 pm
"assassin muder monster" Christopher hissed right before he started to rip open the dead girl and eat her thort  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:32 pm
Sonia growled and moved out from behind the dumpster. The dogs that had followed her started to growl and also stepped out from behind the dumpster.  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:48 pm
"assassin muder monster" Christopher said right before he started ripping opening the dead girl and started eating her  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:53 pm
Sonia and the strays had now surrounded Chris. they were all growling ferociously at him. "Chris.... what are you DOING!!!!!!"  

drac54

Jamesta

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:18 pm
Maho woke up in a daze "wha?...what happened?..." she looked around "what...what time is it?...."
(sorry every one i've been really busy what has happened so far?)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:18 pm
Christopher turned and grolwed at them he climed ontop of the corpes "mine" he hissed red eyes blazing like fire  

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:29 pm
(( @ jamesta Me and Chris are ouside of the base, around to blocks away. the others should be inside... ))
"Chris..." Sonia whined before sighing. Her shadow, as well as those from the strays, swirled around the corpse and Chris. "Don't make me do this...."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:53 pm
Christopher grolwed red eyes blazing with light "mine! come any closer and i swar i will kill you" he hissed putting a wing protectivly over the body  

Wildear17

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:58 pm
((Arcaos is by the ocean.))
Arcaos just sat there holding, no supressing, the memories of the young children. They weren't supposed to be there... He thought as he stood up and chucked a rock into the ocean violently.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:06 pm
The dogs growled in response to the tone of Chris' tone. "The shadows that were swirling around Chris and the corpse stopped suddenly. The corpse disintegrated into shadows which immediately scattered from underneath Chris.  

drac54

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games