Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
The red chair Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this fun?
  Yeah!
  No, it's stupid.
  Goollldd!!
View Results

rose-kitty325

3,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:56 pm

*becomes invisible, pushes you out of the chair and takes off with it* *starts to paint the chair black to disguise it in the darkness*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:00 pm

...and a black chair in the darkness is very easy to steal which I do while dressed in all black from right under your nose. I take the chair and toss it into a house inhabited by vampires (ones that don't "sparkle" I might add). Just try and take the chair from them !

GoldenFraggle

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:32 pm

GoldenFraggle
...and a black chair in the darkness is very easy to steal which I do while dressed in all black from right under your nose. I take the chair and toss it into a house inhabited by vampires (ones that don't "sparkle" I might add). Just try and take the chair from them !

Okay. *introduces the natural enemy of the vampire, werewolves, and a war ensues, enabling me to steal the chair in the insanity*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:35 pm

However in the confusion you didn't notice the werewolf creeping up behind you. The werewolf eats you leaving the chair behind. I enlist the help of Buffy, Angel & Van Helsing to get rid of the rest of the werewolves and vampires. While they are doing that I take the chair and get out of there. I take the chair to an abandoned building and crazy glue the legs to the floor.

GoldenFraggle

SighingNight

Fluffy Cleric

13,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:40 am

I replaced the crazy glue with some cream before you tried to glue the chair to the ground. I throw a bomb of laughing gas at you and steal the chair anf frantically run away. I then shrink the chair and put in in my pocket.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:30 pm

Eh hem... Tammi has something very Tammi-like to say...

I surprise headbutt you from behind, fires mah awesome lazar, and makes the most complex knot on earth to tie the miniaturized chair to my waist.

Thank you, Tammi approves this message.

RiziN-ergeez

fire axel 08

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:29 pm

uses his sword to cut said knot
"knot on your life "
then runs away with tiny chair.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:13 pm

I trip you and grab the tiny chair and let a neighbour's dog swallow it. I DARE anyone to take that chair when it reappears from the dog's other end !

GoldenFraggle

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:38 pm

Don't need to. *cuts the dog open* I win! *runs away with the chair*
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:16 am

pulls the claws out using pliers and drag her bloody legs to a burning a bonfire.feeds the weakling to burning fire so i basically burn her alive.grabs the red chair and rides on my bacon with wheels

lady galatea le elixir

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:39 am

Weakling? *looks around* There's no weaklings here, so I still have the chair.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:43 pm

*Jumps out of nowhere and pushes you off the chair, while singing that Batman's theme song*

em0g0ddesspunx

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100

GoldenFraggle

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:23 pm

In singing the Batman theme song you drew the attention of The Joker. He grabs you and takes you away. As he does so you drop the chair. I shrink the chair and hide it in a jar of spaghetti sauce and stick it on a supermarket shelf alongside over 1000 other jars ! Happy hunting !
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:56 pm

*I use my magic eyes and find it then i hide it in a room with 6 locks on the door*

cxnnibalcxrpse

Anxious Kitten

14,600 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

GoldenFraggle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:02 pm

I find a special skeleton key capable of unlocking all 6 locks ! I go in and take the chair and throw it in a cranberry bog !
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff