Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Ende's March Customs - SECOND CC SLOT - Starts P23!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miss meami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:29 pm
I'm sick and tired of these Rares on a Plane!!!

.:Mersoquili:.
Colorist wanted: Ende
Name of horse: Lucia
Owner: miss meami
Temper : frivallous
Breed: mermaid melody
Description : eyes : blue
hair : long blond, a little curly. With water flower on.
tail : mermaid tail, pink one
body : human color, with dress and gloves (ref picture)
Reference Image(s):
black and white picture http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Lorako/soquili customs/profluchia_mermaidpr.jpg
color reference for the dress, hair, eyes ....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Lorako/soquili customs/MermaidMelodyPichiPichiPitch.jpg
tail reference http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Lorako/soquili customs/IM_666738.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): clamshell
Default accessory color(s)?: gold
Tag Frame color: pink
Tag Feather color: pink
Hair/Clothing edits : http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Lorako/soquili customs/profluchia_mermaidpr.jpg  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:37 pm

.:Flutter Soquili:.
Name of horse: TBA
Owner: renarde minako
Temper (one word for horse's personality): dreamer
Breed: MCs
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): I would like a custom based on the Dreamer's Dust MCs. So free as long as there is the same wings, the idea of night and snow. With butterfly dust arround. And the blue cape from Enchanted Book (if not already use for a soquili).
Reference image(s): http://www.tektek.org/gaia/price/6305/Dreamers_Dust
http://www.tektek.org/gaia/evolution/4720
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: white
Tag frame color: white
Tag feather color: white
Hair/clothing edits (if any):  

renarde minako

Meepfur

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:45 pm

Name of horse: Beletseri
Owner: Meepfur
Temper: Scarred
Breed: Cosplay (Feli)
Description: Ref should do it pretty well for colors and such :3. The feli's markings are meant to be jewelry-like - you can keep it as markings or do actual jewelry, your call. Mane and tail should be her darker brown. Wings can be whatever style you like.
Reference image(s):
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c163/Meepfeather/Feli/BeletseriItem.png
(she was a custom, so I'm not, like, jacking her design or anything XD)
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: Whatever looks best.
Tag feather color: Whatever looks best.
Hair/clothing edits: Mane/tail style is up to you, just no unicorn tail. Ribbons on her forelegs, maybe in her mane and/or tail?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:27 pm

.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: endejester
Name of horse: Hali Maw
Owner: Huni Pi
Temper: Wild
Breed: OC Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc): Honestly the only thing I'm certain I want is a gruff/snarly/mean expression. Everything else is completely up to you and how you interpret my OC onto the female Wind-Soq lines. The OC has no "set" color scheme, but is generally of natural colors (natural to animals I mean). Otherwise, go to town smile
Reference image(s): Corsae full body, Some ideas for color schemes: Suggestion 1 and Suggestion 2
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color: CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): CC  

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:30 pm
Jazz it up a little! I'd like an Edited Regular!

Colorist wanted: Endejester
Name of horse: Vaeis
Owner: noxilicious
Temper: Overconfident
Breed: Horsebreed Edition - Lustiano
Description: His main body with be a orangeish/auburn buckskin color. It would be bright, and kinda of standing out. On his hindquarters I'd like for there to be a sort of soft dappling. Barely noticeable. Both his front legs, as well as the furthest back leg, will have white up to just beyond the hoof feathering. Above that to about the knee, there will be black. On the closer back leg, it'll just be black up to the knee. He'll have a white down the bridge of his nose, starting between his eyes. Kinda like in the reference pictures. Other the the white, his muzzle with fade to black.
Reference image(s):
Side picture ---> [x]
Front-ish [Just for better face view] ---> [x]
Tag frame color: Natural colored, but colorist choice
Tag feather color: Natural colored, but colorist choice
Hair/clothing edits: Both his mane and tail with be pure black to start off. His mane will be thick and relatively straight. It should hang in his face a little, but mostly hanging down past his shoulders. It should be slightly mussed, like not neat. Windblown and maybe a little messy. Some of his forelock should be pulled back on either side of his head. His tail should be a long massive braid. Long enough that the end should be well on the floor. The braid should also be slightly messy, and a little loose. Not entirely neat. It should be tied by a leather looking strip at the end.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:33 pm

.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: endejester
Name of horse: Feu
Owner: Theidren
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Sparky
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):
Eyes: rich gold color/ a bronze and red mask around the eyes with red jewel like spots on the brow bones (see ref img #1)
Face: face up to the forehead should be a pale gold color except for mask and the brow bones, should be the pale gold color until it meet the forehead and “headdress” thing. It should be a darker gold with some lighter red mixed in meeting at a V on the brow then curves around the ears, red and black feather should come out of the headdress as in picture #2 ( I have two separate pictures # 2,3)
Hair: See Pic #4 for color, a dark red, should be long (if I can I would like her hair to be kinda half up behind the headdress then hanging down long and flowy with some(1 or 2) light red and gold feathers)
Tail: same color, long and flowy with a few feathers tucked in.
Body: Base color should be a red see pic #5, from where the face is pale gold it should fade to this red color down the neck, down the legs should fade back to an orange color see pic #6 for orange color and for detailing I would like on the legs and shoulders. The detailing on the bodice from picture #4 I would like either on the chest or across her shoulders…maybe by her wings like right before the wing protrude?
Wings: A darker red then the body base with lighter red’s and gold shades maybe a few random black feathers.
Reference image(s): #1 , #2 , #3 , #4 (bodice color) , #5 (not so bright a red I think would be best lol) , #6
Ref video for some inspiration!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u21x38xD940
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf4VjsZtqts&feature=related
(you don’t have to watch these I just thought they were fun <3)
Default accessory color(s)?: Red tones and Gold tones
Tag frame color: Gold
Tag feather color: One gold/ on red fading to orange with red flecks
Hair/clothing edits (if any):*added this into hair already >.<*  

Theidren
Crew

Poetical Rain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:40 pm

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Laeroch
Owner: Poetical Rain
Temper: Mirthful
Breed: Horsebreed - Red Roan Appaloosa
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Based on my mount from the mmorpg Lord of the Rings Online, the theme is the "Lithe Summer Festival Horse." I think the actual coloration is a red roan with an appaloosa pattern, and the best way to describe her is...well, I have screenshots as my reference below~

--Eye color: dark brown
--Body colors: see refs
--Hair color: see refs
--Mane/Tail style: edited; see below
--Clothing colors: see refs

Reference image(s): Horsie Collage, Screenie of the neck/chest drape thing
Default accessory color(s)?: no accessories
Tag frame color: Your choice!
Tag feather color: Your choice!

Hair/clothing edits: For hair, I'd like to give you freedom to do as you thing could look cool. :3 I don't want anything elaborate and fancy, but perhaps a longer and more flowy than the actual mount.

Clothing-wise I'd like to add on the blanket and neck/chest drape-collar thing seen in the refs above. I do not want the bridle or saddle edited on, though. I think the refs better-represent how the edits look than my attempt at explaining. x3;

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:44 pm

Name of horse: Tari
Owner: White-Lemming
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Peaceful
Breed: Since I don’t really know what she’ll look like I don’t really know what to put here? Spirited I guess?
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): I’m really gonna let you go wild on this, in my price range at least. (5oo-55ok)

-Body:: I ask that she mostly be white, maybe some very pale blue markings?
-Mane and Tail:: White? What ever you think looks best whether it be edited or not. Also maybe a couple of bright white feathers jutting from the base of her tail?
-Eyes:: Up to you.
-Hoofs:: Light gray

Reference image(s): I don’t really have any…..
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Gold and maybe something else? Whatever looks best?
Tag frame color: White, or a pale, pale, blue, or whatever looks best in your eyes.
Tag feather color: I’ll let you decide.
Hair/clothing edits: It’s up to you to what type of edits you would like to do on her. I would like her mane and tail edited, but I’m not picky.
As I mentioned I would like to see a couple of white feathers at the base of her tail.
Jewelry if you want?

Just so you know I’m willing to pay up through 5oo-55ok so you not to go to far.

White-Lemming

Dihydrogen.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:15 am

Colorist wanted: Endejester
Name of horse: Emma
Owner: Dihydrogen.
Temper: Reserved
Description:
Wings || I want them to look kinda like the wings in this picture. Not the same just kinda like the same feel (thin and elegant) For the colours I'd prefer the black parts of the wings to be white and the patches where colour goes to have a mix of the pink, yellow, and blue on her body. Whatever really looks the best, I guess.

Eyes || Emma's eyes are a pale pinkish colour, surrounded by and orangy-yellow colour where her whites would be. (See ref)

Body || Emma has a very unique pattern to her. While I can't explain it well, I do have reference images. All markings were done by hand (by me) so I'm sorry I don't have any brushes available to give.
Reference image(s): Body and Hair || Face markings minus the nose markings (which I couldn't fit seeing as how there was no nose. But I do want them there. It's pretty visible on the other ref but if it's not good enough I can colour up a good ref for you.)
Tag frame color: Pink
Tag feather color: Something that incorporates Emma's colours/patterns.
Hair/clothing edits (if any): I would like Emma's hair to look like the hair she has in the reference image. It's short in the back with two long chunks in front of her ears. The hair waves gently near the bottom. As for her tail, I would like it pretty much the same as her hair in that it is long and straight but wavy at the end. The colours for her tail can just be the same as the colours of her hair if it's too difficult to make it look like it does in the ref. It'd be nice if it trailed along the floor a little bit, but if that doesn't look very nice in the end result then just above floor length is fine.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:38 am

~~ Form~~

.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Amitabha
Owner: Revolutionary Roniel (I'd just like it to be Roniel on the cert) and Dixie
Temper (one word for horse's personality): I'll get back to you on this...
Breed: Bodhisattva
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
For the horn, I'd like it to be edited to look as if it was made of crystal. I'd like it to be shaped half-moon style and fairly long, perhaps longer than my reference picture implies. For the hair, I'd like it to be black and tied back in a series of buns. I think that the reference images show best the idea. The tail is the lion-style tail and the tip has the same inky black hair, but flowing outwards instead of being constrained.

The eyes are a deep violet... or anything really that you think would be more pretty.

There are a variety of markings on his body. On his neck in red there is the mantra "om mani padme hum." The symbols for it can be found in the references! I'd like the main bulk of his body to be gold with a lighter gold for the belly and bottom of the neck. His hooves are blue and upon his legs are a lighter shade of blue and rippled as water. Growing up around his legs are lotus blossoms, like can be seen on Misaki and Vara. On his rump is a Buddhist mandala. Beneath his horn is a red chakra dot and around his eyes are some red swirlies, like what Misaki has. Coloration-wise, he should look a bit like a combination between Misaki and Vara, since he is related to them!

Note that while I'm specifying things, I'm open to interpretation on them as long as the basic design is followed.

Reference Image(s):
Concept
Vara
Misaki

Om mani padme hum
Mandala
Another Mandala
Bodhisattva
Another Bodhisattva
Yet another Bodhisattva!
Fourth Bodhisattva!
In case you need another Bodhisattva! XD
Last Bodhisattva!

Default accessory color(s)?: You choose!
Tag frame color: You choose! Note that for the background of the tag, I'd either like one of the reference images or something pretty with lotuses.
Tag feather color: You choose!
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
I'd pretty much like him decked out like a Bodhisattva. You can see in my concept image my basic idea for jewelry and placement... The basic notion is the flowing red cloth (with some gold designs), reminiscent of Misaki... and then lots and lots of gold jewelry inspired off of Bodhisattva imagery. The exact placement and nature of the jewelry I'll leave up to you, as I've included a bunch of reference images with the sort of stuff I'd like. I'd really like some sort of big headdress, though.

Oh, and the hair should be in a series of buns, like mentioned in the hair section. You can also see this sort of hairstyle in the reference section!

And,

Dixie

I, Dixie, Give Ron permission to use Misaki as a reference. Duh. *laugh*

Edit: *headsmack* I'm sorry! Dixie isn't supposed to be a co-owner. We were considering it once and I forgot to edit that part out of the form.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:55 am

.:Edited Soquili:.
Name of horse: Isabliss
Owner: Shikon Miko
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Calm
Breed: Blissfullly Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Her left eye is a bright purple, the other a bright blue and her coat is a light gray, like on the CD cover, with a darker gray on her legs, with her hooves being black. Hair style will be explained at the bottom. I want a cloudy effect along her back in lighter blues, maybe even like a bluish gray, so her back along her spine will look the sky during a storm.
Starting from her left back leg I want the tree in a darker gray with its trunk to start at her hoof, so that hoof would be dark gray. Since this based off of the CD cover, I would like for there to be a small hole where the trunk of the tree meets her hoof, with the tree twisting like how it is shown on the cover. I also want the limbs of the tree to grow all over her body, with a couple small ones reaching up onto her face, best picture is The limbs. Essentially, it looks like a tree is growing on her, and I wants its limbs to be as similar to the limbs picture as possible. I don't want whatever is at the ends, just the limbs... Like during the winter.
Reference Image(s): Colors and the actual idea, The limbs,
Colors of clouds
Default accessory color(s)?: Wing it, really.
Tag frame color: Light Blue
Tag feather color: Gray with black tips
Hair/clothing edits (if any): All will be explained below.
Hair: Her mane is going to be in the darker shades of gray, essentially looking like storm clouds, with small pieces of dark purple through out it. Its has a curly looking texture and they are inter-woven all through out her mane, looking similar to braids. So it pretty much winds into itself, making large looping knots which some row to the ground and some just start out looping, but towards the end look straight. She has two long pieces of hair, that are straight, right next to her face, both wrapped in purple cloth with Celtic/Gaelic symbols imprinted with a shimmer blue on it. They grow down to her chest.
Her tail is choppy but still goes down to the ground, its straight with the same gray tones, but has bright blue going through out it.
Extra things: I also want her to have fluffy feet, if you need an example of what I mean, just ask. Otherwise, winging it would be all right.
At the bottom of the cert it should say Amethystium Cosplay. Thank you!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:58 am
Colorist wanted: any
Name of horse: Alban
Owner: Laroawan
Temper: gallant
Breed: Tribal
Description:
coat: very dark brown fading to black at hooves, with some highlights of reddy/orange brown mixed into his coat.
markings: golden orange markings climbing up legs like vines with a glowing look to them (see reference image). Should start at feet and go up legs, with one creeping vine coming up onto or near the hip on the back leg and 3/4 of the way on front.
hair: flaxen to dark orange
style: custom mane, edited medium tail
eyes:a warm yellow/gold
Reference image(s):
Characteristics -I'm trying to capture the general characteristics of this guy. Leg markings should look like the gold markings on fins. Hair design should be loosly based off this image but color should be similiar to orange on lower fin with yellow/flaxen highlight.
The image is my pet from Beta Headquarters and I have permission to use the designs and this image as a reference from the colorist Ravenfyre.
Which stage you want them to start as?: adult
Default accessory color(s)?: red
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: bronze, brass, chocolate brown
Hair/clothing edits: mane: his mane should have bangs that come down over his face (see images) and be long flowing down both sides of his neck. Should look slightly windswept. Should have a few braids with red beads braided into them.
tail: should be similiar to the standard medium tail but more windswept, same color as mane.
legs: extra feathering of the hair around the ankles  

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:11 am

Colorist wanted: Ende~
Name of horse: Wit Fluteriousllae
Owner: o0 Sephiros Immortal 0o
Temper : Bipolar
Breed: Unseelie Halfbreed
Description: Essentially, I want you to take the reference images below, and play with his concept. The only things that MUST remain unchanged are the top hat, cheshire cat socks (the only clothing I would like him to be wearing, actually, unless you're otherwise inclined) And naturally, hair color, eye color and the red markings over his eyes. Otherwise, have fun and go crazy with his design, whatever you're inspired to do? Also of note, the OC possesses fire-based powers. xD; He's a bit of a pyro.
Reference image(s): [x] [x] [x]
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: Cheshire cat colors, yo~
Hair/clothing edits: Up to you~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:43 am
Name of horse: Lord Balthazar
Owner: Thamin
Temper: Hot-Headed
Breed: Cosplay (or Guild Wars God)
Description:
Eye color - Black scelara, white Iris, no pupil.
Hair color - Black with the tips of the longer pieces being red as though they were dipped in blood.
Body - Skin tone is crimson, yellow, and Orange, mixed together like flames. cuts on his forelegs, open but not bleeding. Tattoos on his shoulders in dark blood red. Black nose and muzzle.
hooves - black - edges like he's stepped in blood.
Reference image(s):
Mural of Balthazar in Ascalon City
Concept art by Kekai Kotaki.
Quick head sketch by me
cut clarification
Body coloration reference
Azzan (and his expression)
Default accessory color(s)?: You pick
Tag frame color: Blood red
Tag feather color: Colored like flames
Hair/clothing edits: Hair - I'd like his hair to be knee length, wild thick and wispy, the tips on shorter pieces turned up like there is a large fan under him blowing up. Same with his tail, though it should go to almost the ground.
Helmet- The helm is bronze. The helmet does not cover all his face, but there is a piece that comes down his nose. The helmet has three sets of horns on it, silver or steel (silver colored metal) at the base of each horn connecting it to the bronze helm. Fiery etchings in his helm.
Cape- The cape is black, torn and tattered around the edges. It drapes part way down his back then off of his body behind him to the ground. the cape lays under his hair.
Collar- The collar isnt really a collar so to speak, it is more of a clasp (but not really) for his cape. It is made up of skulls, all shapes and sizes, and goes from the corner of each side of the cape over his shoulders. It does not connect, but instead it is the weight of the skulls that keeps his cape over his shoulders.
Expression - I'd like him to have more of a serious look if possible, just change the smile to something less happy; maybe something like Azzan's.

Side note - I do not want the sword or the armor featured in the reference images. Also, the descriptions above are for reference. If you feel like you can do better justice by making a slight change or doing something different, feel free to use artistic freedom.  

Thamin

Lonely Member

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:50 am

.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Calliope
Owner: Hypercandy Loli
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Enchanting
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

EVERYTHING MAINLY BASED ON: [base color and patterns] & [Edits]

random ref: [x]
Base color: in ref, more like make the shading a sky blue. Very pastel blue.
Black socks on all fours up to her knees at the bottom can she have the same pattern on her mane and tail with the snow falling upwards.
Black muzzle that ends at her cheeks and has panda circles around her eyes in black.
edited longer feet feather.

Colorful dots around the top of her hair, at the bottom of her tail and around her ankles like in refs.

Hair: [x] [x]
Very long and trails along the floor slightly. Black and at the bottom its like snow is falling upwards. See ref.
On the plushie can she have the strand that falls from her fringe over her left eye and disappears under her hair again.

Eyes and horn a chartreuse green.

edited accessories:

[x]

[x]

[x]

[x]

[x]

Default accessory color(s)?: none
Tag frame color: Blue
Tag feather color: like her mane

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games