Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Castaway Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

madbugz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:47 pm
"Thanks Jack. Oh shh shes still sleeping. We should let her rest" Claire said looking at Jack and then at sara then at Mizuki smiling."You know for a crappy situation i met some pretty spectacular people."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:04 pm
Mizuki sat continue walking deep in the woods.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:07 pm
"Well Jack i will dee you later."Claire walked and followed Mizuki "hey Hun whatcha doing for the rest of the day?" Claire said walking backwards in front of Mizuki being careful of where she stepped  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:08 pm
"Nothing....." she said in a depressed tone.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:11 pm
"Argh if you don't cheer up im sacrificing you to the volcano tree. ha ha that was a joke you know a joke is something that makes people feel happy and they laugh." Claire was trying to cheer Mizuki up but seemed her attempts would be useless. "Mizuki what can i do to help you turn that frown upside down?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:16 pm
"There's nothing you can do about it....." she said in a cold voice and continue walking.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:23 am
"You know you will never feel better if you dont try to confront it." Claire called to Mizuki and then she headed for the waterfall.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:13 pm
Claire climbed the fall which was more familiar and easier each time. But this time she didnt jump she walked to the field of flowers where she had gotten the flower for Mizuki and laid down and fell asleep.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Mizuki sat under a tree and hugged her knees, depressed and sighing.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:07 pm
Claire dreamt of the past. Of ray and her family. Of the jobs she had to do to protect her blind mother and going deaf father. She dreamt of getting on her knees and bending over pretending to enjoy it. Until the day Ray had held her while she cried and hugged on for dear life.She had truly loved her and he adored her. He was the reason she would wake up everyday and go home every night. He told her they would last forever and it sounded wonderful to her. But Lately she thought it would be the end. "No i want the money first" Claire cried out in her sleep which woke her up in a cold sweat. "oh....ok it was just a dream."  

madbugz

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:34 am
sit next saria wait to wake up."u never change at all."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:19 pm
Mizuki was drifting into sleep and slowly closed her eyes.
She dozed off, hugging her knees.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:41 pm
Claire got up and saw Mizuki sitting holding her legs and sleeping. Claire got a huge soft leaf and laid it on Mizuki so she wouldn't get cold then went back to the beach to see Jack watching Sara sleeping. "Hey has she woken up yet?" Claire asked Jack. "Hey do you mind if i pet you i mean like just rub your back its sorta of a O.C.D thing. he he" Claire sat on the sand next to the fire and Jack and moved some sticks around to get it going again.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:15 pm
Mizuki was sleeping, and then she started crying in her sleep, mumbling," How.....how could you do this to us....."  

dfhlfhflashdfud

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:24 pm
jack touch sara head cheeck and her fever came back. "I knew that come back again."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games