Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XMintyPandaX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:49 pm
"Ah, well. Unfortunatly, Tamaki is sleeping and... ugh I gotta change the tissues again." Sakuya said moving to the couch where the blond haired boy was laying. She pulled the tissues out to find some more rose stem up his nose. "Idiot clients...they should know better." Sakuya said to herself before throwing the tissues away and then putting more tissues up his nose "I swear he needs to go to the hospital for that but... I guess I'll call the nurses if a lot more time passes and he doesn't wake up." Sakuya turned to the newest guest. "I'm taking care of him cause he looks so pitiful and I have a sensitive side to help people. Please come back another time." Sakuya said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:45 am
Yuki blinked. "He started bleeding from the roses? Ouch..."  

Otaku_Gurl_69

XMintyPandaX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:50 am
"Yeah, the stems went up his nose. Poor thing." Sakuya sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:59 am
"How did the stems go up his nose?"I asked with curiosity and concern  

mitsuki-ten

XMintyPandaX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:04 am
"One of the other guests stuck roses up his nose to wake him up, it didn't work." Sakuya sighed, looking at the blond haired boy sleeping on the couch.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:09 am
"Tamaki didn't wake up! I never really thought of him as a heavy sleeper. Is he okay?"  

mitsuki-ten

XMintyPandaX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:15 am
"Eh, I don't think his nose is... but besides that, I think he'd be alright. Hopefully. " Sakuya said "I ended up coming to see Tamaki for the first time to find that he's asleep and there's roses up Tamaki's nose. And I thought I was going to get hosted for my birthday. Oh well." Sakuya sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:21 am
"Oh,it's your birthday?"  

mitsuki-ten

XMintyPandaX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:29 am
"Yes it is." Sakuya said  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:37 am
"Happy Birthday!"I said akwardly. It was so sad that she dosen't get to spend her birthday the way she wanted. "Do you have a big birthday party or just a family party for your birthday?" I asked trying to forget what I just thought about.  

mitsuki-ten

XMintyPandaX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:44 am
"Eh. My mother was busy and so was my father, so we couldn't really plan party of any sort. It would either by bored at home or here, and you can see what decision I decided to make. But it's alright. I like helping others a lot." Sakuya smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:21 pm
"Hmm, well some of my friends are going to watch a movie tonight, you can tag along if you want" I inivited. Being alone on your birthday must be very lonely.  

mitsuki-ten

XMintyPandaX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:37 pm
"Hmm, well, that sounds good but, I don't want to be a burden." Sakuya said  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:03 pm
"OMG! Tamaki! I'm so sorry!" says Yuki, shoving tissues up his nose to absorb the blood.  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:16 am
"Ah, Tamaki-senpai's bleeding...I hope it stops..."  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games