Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:21 pm
"Bye bye!!" she ran arojund in a circle. "Ima hyper again! Oh! My mushrooms!" she grabbed her pack and took off full speed. "See ya Kashi!" she called. She ran as fast as she could. She stopped in her sacred place and gasped. There was that guy! The one she saw before! "Were you the one that tried to kill Kashi and Arias?" She had to admit, even if he was, he was kind of hot.

[[damn wolfff, your pic for Zeke is smokin! xd ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:23 pm
Kae spoke calmly, "I got a bath a hour ago and I was there my owner wasn't sure whether or not she could trust your owner. Sage has her reasons for not trusting people, your owner knows that very well."  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:06 am
Leon slumped his head looking to the ground as he listened to the two animals talking. I can see it now... It's going to be one of those days. He thought to himself now watching a beetle scurrying along the ground going about its business without a care in the world. If only we all had an easy life like that...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:05 am
Kashi waves bye to Ebony and winces at the pain of her broken ribs. "Thank you! u really r a true friend!" she runs toward McDonalds to get a burger.

Zeke turns around and grins. "and who might u be? a demon, angel, werewolf, or a vampire?"

Evil_Maiden420

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:22 pm
"I- I'm kindof a mortal immortal. Person with an immortality spell. Now. I asked you a question. I expect an answer. And when I expect something I tend to get it." Ebony clenched her fists. Why did she feel like this? He's evil! He tried to kill Kashi and Arias! Time to kick some a** then. She pulled a 45 from an ankle holster, waving it as if she didn't know how to use it for the sake of element of surprise.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:38 pm
"Well ask away, honey!" Eva replied challengingly. He smirked at her mischievously. This could be an interesting night, he thought to himself. And if things get too frisky, I'll just slip away. He had seen a nice shadow to disappear into. If she decided to follow, she could find herself in a pickle, if she's not strong enough.
Or maybe she likes me, his ego thought.

[OOC: feel free to hit him any time rofl ]  

lawlpassion

Athena_68

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:41 pm
"What are your powers." Sage asked

((I wish I could but my charactar cant read minds))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:49 pm
Ardeo growled at sighed.
Well, I better go. I shall see you later, Leon. Ardeo glanced at the owl, And don't let the bird on you too much unless you want me to avoid you. It will make you smell.
Ardeo snorted and jumped off Leon, disappearing in a run that was so fast that the human eye couldn't have caught it.

[[T.T Sorry guys. I will be gone for around 2 weeks. I'll try to get on at hotels!!! Love u all! ( sweatdrop Not to sound gay...)]]  

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:26 pm
Leon watched as Ardeo darted off in a flash of white. "Wow he can run fast for a fox..." Leon mumbled, looking back at Kae he raised an eyebrow. He examined the owl a little closer and reach out his free hand pulling a couple of stray leaves from her feathers. "There all clean again. Sorry about Ardeo, he's... Complicated." He said to the owl with a frown.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:33 pm
"It's ok." Kae turned her head all the way and picked up a twig from her back with her mouth and then spit it out. "You missed one."  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:49 pm
"So I did." He replied with a grin, slowly Leon retracted his wings into his back. Leon looked a little lost in thought for a moment as he looked out towards the trees behind Kae. Bill should be here any day now. Maybe I should get him to bring me some food next time... Leon shook his head suddenly realising he was losing himself in thought. "Erm, so what were we talking about?" He asked Kae with a smile.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:52 pm
Kae thought for a moment, "How I knew how to find you."  

Athena_68

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:06 pm
[[ PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO REMEMBER MICHAEL JACKSON, ONE OF THE MOST WELL KNOWN AND NOW MOST MISSED THERE WAS. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU'VE GIVEN US, WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!]]

I will so miss, the moon walk.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:06 pm
"Ah, yes that's right. You said you saw me from the window... I didn't realise I was that visible." He replied then thought for a moment. "Okay... Scratch that last part a fully grow man flying towards the clouds wouldn't be hard to miss. I have to admit it probably wasn't my best plan ever." He continued still looking pretty thoughtful.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:08 pm
"Probablly not. Are you waiting for something?" Kae asked  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games