Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Memories Lost Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:53 pm
*Soon after Jacob mentioned that the Inakum could possibly take out the mages Sephiroth leaned into Inazuma to whisper and answer the question she had asked earlier.* Rosemary has always been able to take on a cloud like form since I first met her. However, what she did... that form we saw down there is relatively new. I'm not sure how new. I know she learned it sometime between April's Festival of Souls and last month. You should ask her about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:05 pm
*Rosemary's own thoughts were saying... not all of us right... about going into the city. She was certain that everyone heard, but she didn't care. What she was going to say had to be delayed as it was wiped from her thoughts as something came closer. As they walked on and she learned more than she ever wanted to know about Inakum.*I could easily hide under your robes as a spider... How well do you think ve're doing on time Jacob?  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:40 pm
Inazuma had only been able to nod confimration that she heard Sephiroth when they suddenly had to find out hiding spots. She ended up somehow clinging to Thas' back as he used his tendrils to hide in a crevice formed by the collapse of the tunnel before.

She couldn't help but watch as the droids disected the alien and carried it off. When the path was clear again and they were able to get down, she took note of the spot where the inakum has been killed.

They actually did a really good job cleaning up...

Save for the blood spots, there really wasn't much of anything else left to the thing. Something about that fact made them seem even more alien to her, and she was very thankful for the information that the reapers were providing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:42 pm
Jacob: Well... we've been in Ni'Jitogrimiz for at least... ten hours, by my guess. We still have a few more days left to find and kill the mage. Rosemary... that spider idea, I... don't know. Okay, but the others will have to wait outside. There's a few areas I know that should be safe temporarily.

Thas: Hmm.. what are we going to do about sleep, Jacob?

Jacob: Glad you brought that up... we won't be. We have some energy drinks that'll work as our "sleep" while we're here.

Eztli: Wait, wait... I thought that stuff wasn't supposed to replace sleep for non-energy beings... Isn't that dangerous?

Jacob: We'll only use it for "sleep" for a few days, no longer. We can't afford to stay in one spot for that long. Info gathering is one thing, but camping out a night is out of the question. The worst that will happen after a few days is that some of us will become rather cranky. The hallucinations and such don't start until after a week of use... I should know, I tried it once...

*Thas resisted the urge to comment on Jacob's habits of working too hard. Not sleeping for a long while to study more scrolls and tomes seemed liked something the necromancer would have attempted.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:37 pm
Seriously Jacob zat spider idea iz up to you eef you vant me to go or not. *I don't really want to go... she finished to herself blocking the little worm from transferring that thought.*

Zose energy drinks don't agree vith me eef I take zem straight... neizer do zose healing potionz, but zose nanitez are tough negotiators.

I start getting extremely cranky after twelve hours of nice activity without feeding.
*She was no longer entirely sure if it was physcial still and not just mental.* Did you bring anything for me to feed on or am I going to feed off ze reapers or did you plan on pointing at zome creature zat you are certain vould be fine for me und zay "Rosemary demon. Go and feed." *She smiled at that image although she didn't like the idea of demon's blood. A lot of them tasted awful, but gave such a nice boost with so little.*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:38 am
The topic of replacing sleep with energy potions was something that Inazuma hadn't thought of, but she couldn't fully agree with. Even though limboian energy drinks were different from those of earth's, she still couldn't fathom the idea of those things actually working.

Durring her life on earth she had known people that would stay up for days on caffaine pills and drinks, but even though it kept them awake, it severly hampered their ability to perform anything. No... sleep was deffinitly a necessitiy.

Even the tortured people in the Niearcim fortress understood the need for sleep and would somehow enable themselves to pass out for a while despite their torture. Whether thie was a concious choice or not, Inazuma would never know, but it was a great relief when she found out that she could hide among them to get some rest.

It wasn't uncommon for the mages to wake the trapped up when they noticed that they were sleeping, but there were so many people in the walls that it was impossible to keep track of them, and thus they kind of didn't care. No it was only in the citadel where the torture was so bad that sleep was not an option.

In all honesty, we "non-energy beings" are going to need to sleep at some point. I know that I turn completely useless without at least some rest within a couple days span. Doesn't matter if I'm physically awake, my brain shuts down...

She glanced at Rosemary and Sephiroth.

If there are ways to get back to the trapped, I know that we can hide amongst them to get perhaps and hour or so of sleep at a time. I know it's not much, but it does help.

A noise in the tunnel a good distance away cought her attention.

first things first. Let's get out of here.

She grabbed both Eztli and Thas' shoulders and turned them in the direction of the "safe route" that they had picked out before.  

Inazuma Sky

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:04 pm
*Sephiroth thought about it a moment as they walked on.* We could always take turns carrying each other.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:22 pm
*Jacob thought long and hard while they traversed through the massive tunnel. Finally, his mind came up with something.*

Jacob: Okay, how about this? When necessary, we'll take an hour or so for sleep. I can occasionally use this summoning spell to find some spirits to help act as guards for us. It won't be easy though, there's very few that are not trapped here in this realm. During this time, Rosemary can feed from the reapers. They'll recover faster with energy drinks anyway, and it will affect them less than it will the rest of us.

Running back and forth between the trapped structure isn't feasible.. it's far too long a walk both ways, and too easy to get lost now that they've rearranged things.[  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:43 pm
*Rosemary sighed as she started to fumble into her inner pockets and popped what looked like a piece of candy into her mouth. It was a hard candy version of those lolis she'd buy from Githar. They didn't provide her with much of anything except something to suck on.* Very vell... *The way those two spoke sounded like they could go longer without sleep than she could without feeding. She glared at Jacob with only her eyes for a moment and willed him to know that that glare meant that it better be soon or she'd come after him to feed.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:07 pm
Inazuma could sense the tension forming from the situation again and she sighed, deciding to let it go. Jacob's decision was easily the best thing that any of them could think of, but unfortunately the vibe she was pulling off of Rosemary wasn't something that she felt she could deal with at the moment.

She fell back to walk with Galantros and Sephiroth because of all of them, they were the quietest. that was to busy siphoning off the negative energies that they were emitting and whether he knew he was doing it or not, Inazuma was glad that he was. The way things were going, they needed some sort of placebo; something to keep them from turning on each other.

Perhaps the whole thing was in her head and she was just imagining that the tension was there. Upon realizing that this was a possibility she sighed. It was bad enough when it was just her thoughts in her head, but now she's picking up little snippets of everyone else's, and she didn't like that.

"Jacob... How do we get these worms out of our heads. I don't... want mine anymore..."  

Inazuma Sky

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:39 pm
Jacob: "I don't have the proper equipment on hand. When we're back on Limbo, we can remove it. The only other option is to let them die on their own. That takes a week... Why do you want to remove yours, anyway?"

*When Inazuma explained her reasons, Jacob shook his head. Perhaps it would be a good idea to rest now. They'd been moving non-stop for a long while...*

Jacob: "It will take a little practice... but you can have it filter out others thoughts with a little practice. I think we should break, for at least a short while. We need to gather our thoughts anyway."

*Once everyone agreed, Jacob began to mutter something to himself, focusing on a spell. Something glowed, then vanished quickly. They could feel some sort of presence, a calming one, but they couldn't see it if they tried.*

Jacob: "That should do for an alarm system, at least..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:35 am
*Rosemary frowned at the fact that the little bug was sending out emotions and she didn't notice because she was unconsciously blocking the things that were coming in that weren't strong thoughts that she thought was meant to be sent and apparently not blocking very well what was going out. She concentrated for a moment and all was silent from her end of all emotion...everything she didn't want out except the words.

She stared at the two reapers. She didn't know what to make of Eztli...he was an angel and wasn't he dead... so how could he donate to her? Her glance turned towards Galantros. At least with Galantros she was somewhat sure of what he'd allow her to do, but the other she wasn't sure of. If it was to be him, he'd probably only offer his wrist and not his neck like she has been hoping for for some time. She hoped that he'd do it on his own and not because she wanted it.

She thought the alarm system was a good idea because while she was biting someone, she wasn't aware of much else. As she crossed her arms together, she said* Who'z it going to be? Vhat vill you allow me to do to you? *She then described some she would be doing to clarify what she meant by that, such as: putting them slightly under her spell in the beginning and trying to send them off to their own little happy place while she did it (she actually was about average in skill at this) or at least not make it hurt. This gave them the option of telling her no don't do that to something. Galantros probably knew that she could do other things that she would prefer to do while she bit them. She looked at Jacob to see his expression on if it was okay for her to do this now.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:23 pm
Inazuma was kind of annoyed by the the fact that she would have to wait out having the worm in her brain, but she sone made peace with that thought as the idea of getting some sleep came up. Even though she had only just had the energy drink a little while ago she felt that at least getting some rest would be best.

She was surprised at Rosemary's boldness in feeding, but she soon asumed that it was like when anyone ws hungry. She was just being vocal about it and that wasn't anything that she could really be blamed for.

After thanking Jacob for waiting (because she really hadn't much sleep at all since ariving here) she found a comfortably path of ground near the feet of those that were still standing. She then decided to allow herself to slip into a meditative state, which usually just meant that she cleared her mind until she fell asleep. She was never very good at meditating.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:45 pm
((oh.. this sounds interesting!!! >.<... Why didn't I join in earlier when it was simpler? Are there still spiders about??If not... I will edit this...))

Daph woke up after one of her sleeping spells. She looked up and almost screeched. A huge spider. In the corner of her room. ~eww~ She looked at the spider, "Okay," She said to it, feeling foolish, "I won't kill you, if you stay away from me. Got that??" Then she realized it, "I am talking to a spider. Great what will I be talking to next? Centipedes?" She rushed out of her room and ran into the common areas, "There are spiders everywhere!" She gulped, "I...hate... spiders..."

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games