Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cliche psycho

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:36 am
a twinkle flickered evilly in Hiro's eye, suddenly the ice shattered into dust
"you can not kill that which is eternal"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:54 am
cliche psycho
a twinkle flickered evilly in Hiro's eye, suddenly the ice shattered into dust
"you can not kill that which is eternal"
Rebirth

{ · }
Hikaru smirked as Hiro attempted to shatter the crystalline ice of which Hikaru's Reverse Blade Katana was made of, and the blade shattering was what Hiro saw as an illusion, and Hikaru smirked and whispered "Thousand Death Illusion". Instantly, the two would lock eyes and then Hiro would see one thousand people closest to Hiro die in the most brutal manner, and in such a manner that no being could stomach it. This was one of the Ijutsu tribe's techniques, used mainly for self defense.

While Hiro was trapped in the illusion, Hikaru began his attack, striking at Hiro with his reverse blade katana, unable to cut Hiro but bash at him with great force.{ · }

Eternity

Vuxurukirii

Vuxarukirii

cliche psycho

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:01 am
Hiro grabs the cold blade of ice and pushed back on it
"your parlor trick wont work on me, i am one of the six eternals"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:21 am
cliche psycho
Hiro grabs the cold blade of ice and pushed back on it
"your parlor trick wont work on me, i am one of the six eternals"
Rebirth

{ · }
"I am immortal too, you dumbass" Hikaru said, as the darkness disappeared and it was replaced by the appearance of a grass plain seeming infinite in all directions. Then Hikaru disappeared from sight and then a massive barrage of razor sharp ice shards were fired at Hiro, with several bursts of pure mana and ki, which would cause spiritual burns.{ · }

Eternity

Vuxurukirii

Vuxarukirii

cliche psycho

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:39 am
The sharp ice shards ripped through Hiro's flesh, thick black smoke poured from the wounds
"are you quite finished" Hiro says as he rips the shards from his chest without pain  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:46 am
Rebirth

{ · }"Wouldn't you want to get stronger? I can make that happen by the way... with a simple contract" Hikaru said, chuckling, and anyone would be able to tell that he was telling the truth. The grass plain disappeared and reverted to the class room, but Hiro still remained. Hikaru grunted and thought to himself "No, Hiroaki... not this time", to which his alternate personality responded mentally with "Aww... but I want to smash something".

Hikaru prepared himself, gathering mana and ki into his left fist, suffusing it with a magical blue aura that seemed to flicker like a flame and shimmer like moonlight.{ · }

Eternity

Vuxurukirii

Vuxarukirii

cliche psycho

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:00 am
"i am the strongest being in all creation, i am darkness itself" Hiro noticed a different aura in the boy who seemed eager for a fight  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:08 am
Rebirth

{ · }"Are you so sure about that? No being is stronger than the goddess Gaia, she is the mother of all life, and can destroy any life she wants with a mere will, she is the mother of the worlds, she is the mother of the Ijutsu!" Hikaru said, as Hiroaki managed to seize this chance to take control, forcing Hikaru's hair to change to a pitch black colour and his eyes turned blood red, and his appearance seemed slightly more feral than before, and before Hiro could blink, Hiroaki disappeared and then Hiro would feel some of his life energies being drained from him, and he would notice that Hiroaki was behind him, his palm on his back with a red aura suffusing his hand, in a fashion much like the Ijutsu healing techniques but with Hiroaki in control, Hikaru's magical energy polarity was reversed.{ · }

Eternity

Vuxurukirii

Vuxarukirii

cliche psycho

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:43 am
Hiro began to laugh menacingly
"please stop tickling me" Hiro grabbed Hiroaki and threw him across the room, as he slammed to the floor Hiro could tell by the expression on his face he would not give in so easily, he was to nieve
"i was alive long before the goddess gaia, she is the giver of light, but when there was no gaia there was no light only darkness and i am darkness" Hiro sunk into a shadow on the ground
"i dont have time for this" he snaped  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:24 am
Character's Name- Go-Go Kohana
Age- Seventeen
Picture (Anime please)- User Image
Personalitiy- Go-Go is quiet, sassy, reasonable, and tries to remain logical in most situation. She isn't an easy one to anger, but when she does get upset, get ready to run.
Bio- Go-Go doesn't know much about her birthparents since she had been adopted at the age of two. She's lived a normal life, except she would feed when it became necessary. Her adoptive mother worked with the Red Cross and was able to sneak some blood from the hospital to bring home for Go-Go. After some time, Go-Go finally got bored of her home life and wanted to do something new.
Power/ Immortal Creature- A vampire who can manipulate darkness to her will.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:39 am
Let's play a game of hide-and-seek,
So close your eyes and don't peek.

Go-Go yawned as she laid in the grass, her body hovering a foot and a half off the ground, a cloud of darkness supported her weight, holding her up. She yawned and stretched abit, tired from the little things such as stress, lack of feeding, and so on. Lists weren't her thing, but she didn't care. she created three orbs of darkness and watched two of the orbs orbit the one in the middle.

Foot steps so light upon the ground,
and in the woods your body will be found.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:00 am
Hiro formed from the shadows of a tree out on the school grounds, he looked around and noticed a young girl on a dark cloud
"interesting" he whispered to him self  

cliche psycho

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:10 am
Let's play a game of hide-and-seek,
So close your eyes and don't peek.

She watched as the orbs soon changed form into three different figures, one seemed to be female and the other two were male. The soon began to dance about as she sang to herself in japanese. She didn't really speak the language, but she managed to memorize the words and what they meant, but if someone tried to talk to her, she would just give them a confused look. Sad really, but nobody was perfect.

llOOC: Go-Go's song: [X]ll

Foot steps so light upon the ground,
and in the woods your body will be found.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:41 am
when crystal and hope came back from swimming she noticed that there was nobody aroud. "may be i was swimming to long." said crystal  

11bumblebee

cliche psycho

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:59 am
11bumblebee
STOP TALKING I CAN'T CATCH UP!!!!!!!!!!!
sowwy 3nodding  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games