Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodred Butler

Dapper Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:08 pm
*Quen and Hetu felt the evil spirits comming. As Quen got under the bed, he thought to himself* "Wait. What am I doing?!?! I should help Hetu! I have my magic, and I have my sword. I can fight!" *With that, he crawled out from under the bed and drew his sword* "Hetu, I'm fighting these bastards too, and don't youthink for one second that you can tell me to do elsewise. I've been on my own long enough to have learned to fight. On top of that, my Elven magic should be a help."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:14 pm
walking silently towards the Goddess and the boy, her eyes glowed red with anger; not because of the Goddess actions so much mind you she was very proud that she could depend on her when times got tough but to go head on into a situation like this without back up from her or Hetukiri was just senseless and very poor judgment. now to top off her night the boy's demon has caused more to arrive."i hope you to are all better now, because we got about 20 spirits headed our way, and unlike Nena, they really will be here to kill", shaking off the last of her anger, she sent out a telepathic wave to all the members of the castle, "EVERYONE LISTEN WE GOT A PROBLEM, WE'VE GOT ABOUT 20 OR SO SPIRITS COMING OUR WAY. IF YOUR STONG ENOUGH TO HANDLE YOU OWN IM GOING TO NEED YOU TO HAD OUT TO THE NORTH SIDE OF THE CASTLE. THERE YOU'LL MET UP WITH THE GODDESS, AND MYSELF OR THE REST OF YOUR INSTRUCTIONS. IF YOU ARE NOT STRONG ENOUGH, THEN IM GOING TO NEED YOU TO HEAD TOWARDS YOUR ROOM AND STAY THERE UNTIL THIS IS OVER. PLEASE KNOW YOUR OWN STRENGHT, THE LAST THING I NEED RIGHT NOW IS SOME WANT-A-BE HERO MESSING UP THINGS EVEN MORE. THIS IS NOT A DRILL, I REPENT THIS IS NOT A DRILL." with that she closed off her link to their minds and pulled out her staff, then turning to the Goddess,"well no one ever said opening a resort for the paranormal would be easy", she add with a smirk....  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

iDero-Goi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:14 pm
" .... They left without telling me where the food is... man, how mean can you get?" I said to myself. Then, two hands, with long red fingernails cast over my shoulders. " Rose." I said, lifting my eye brow. " Auran..." she whispered into my ear.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
*Goddess looked at Chief* "Sorry I didn't get you for backup, but I can only manage to getmyown soul into another body. I've tryed more, but I can't yet." *She looked around at those gathering. She didn't see the two she was looking for* "Where are Quen and Hetu? I don't see them. I think they might still be inside....." *She sent a pulse down the mental rope that linked her to Quen* "You and Hetu, get out here now!"  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

iDero-Goi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:30 pm
I heard the message sent by a person, and I went to go, but she tightened her grip on me. I turned around, and snarled. She backed off, trying her best to hide her fear. But it didn't work. I rushed outside, looking for the only one I wanted to see right now, but Lunaris wasn't here. I started pushing through the crowd looking for her.

* NOW I AM GOING TO BE LUNARIS. I REPEAT, I AM GOING TO BE LUNARIS!*
I heard yelling back at the castle, and I looked back to see people out there gathering at the door. I ran over there, (within half a sec she was there) and I went straight up to Cheif and asked wildly," What's going on here?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:38 pm
*Hetu nodded aceptingly as Quen made his request to fight, then he said*"goddes is calling us outside"

*after quen told hetukiri what goddess had order Hetu told Quen to tell her that "were kind busy a demon is among us at this time" "he looks hungry and.... i dont think hes intrested in the buffet table we have down stairs"  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:48 pm
*Goddess turned to Chief* "Hetu and Quen are in trouble. I'm taking Nick to go help them. We'll be back soon." *Goddess helped Nick to his feet and then onto her back* "Hold on. We're jumping back into that window!" *Goddess got a running start, then leaped back into the room with Quen and Hetu* "Need a hand?" *Goddess asked, drawing two swords and handing one to Nick*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:55 pm
*hetu was unusually cheerful for such a grim situation* "YAH ^^" "WE GOT THIS SORRY FOR EXCUSE FOR A DEMON" *hetu then looked at nick she was glad to see all was well, she sensed something in him... something not quite right as though the demon lingered with him... it was probably hidden or something until all seemed safe.. she quikly dismissed the thought and said to Goddess* "WE GOT THIS DEMON I HEARD A GUEST IN THE ROOM DOWN THE HALL SHRIEK U SHOULD GO CHECK ON EM...." wink  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:02 pm
"well hell," Dark thought, "she did just say everyone, its not my fault she's not very specific with names." letting that single thought turn his mood completely around. he quickly made his way from the forest to the group of people gathering around outside. sneaking up behind her,"hey there good lookin, it seems you got a little problem on your hands", he said giving her another smile sure to make her weak in the knees.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:08 pm
*Goddess noticed the look Hetu had given Nick* "Don't worry, Hetu. That demon that had Nick is gone forever. No one, I repeat NO ONE can come back from anywhere or anything after I've killed them. And if you think that I'm stupid enough to go to that room, you're crazier then I thought you where. I will, however, chase them out with a little spell." *Goddess muttered a spell and the demon ran out of the roomit was hiding in* "Ready to fight this sorry son of a b***h?" *Goddess asked every one*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:17 pm
spinning around quickly so that Dark would no longer be at her back, she gave him a low snared, "this is not the time for your games Dark", breathing in deeply then back out again, she had to get a hold of herself, she thought. Dark always knew which buttons to push but now was not the time to loss herself to her inner beast. "fine,"she said not really wanting his help,"if you must make some use of yourself around her than i need you to get that boy away from the Goddess, Hetukiri, and the elf prince"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:21 pm
"now this was more like it", he thought, this might not have been his idea of a good time with her, but at least she didn't throw him in another portal.
"very well, i grab the child, though i have to say I'm curios to why you need him in the first place, after all the centaur did take the demon from him..."  

Phantom Touch

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:24 pm
"yes were ready to fight" *hetukiri said sadly, she really wanted to fight this demon alone for fun cause its been a while scince she had seen ne action... but perhaps before the night is over she would get her chance at a one on one battle*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:29 pm
*Seeing the longing in Hetus' eyes, Goddess asked* "Do you want to take him alone? You can if you want. I'll help if I need to." *Goddess took Quen and Nick by the hands and lead them out of Hetus way. Letting go of Quen, Goddess turned to Nick* "I want you to hold on to me tight so you don't get hurt again. No harm will come to you if you are with me. And no one will be able to take you from me."  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

hatukiri

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:29 pm
*hatukiri now rose up from the ground by where Chief was standing and stared at Dark as he took Nick off stare * "so chief i know its not the time but what r ur feelings for that man" *hatu asked  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games