Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Evil of Ravenholm - OOC Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:56 am
Lvl 5 daily: Menacing Presence  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:28 pm
You rolled a 2 and still beat my fort by 1... gonk  

joe-dude667

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:32 am
i'd love to make a perception check, but thetangledweb's profiler's kaput, and I forget what gerash's ability modifiers are. redface  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:27 am
SporkMaster5000
i'd love to make a perception check, but thetangledweb's profiler's kaput, and I forget what gerash's ability modifiers are. redface

Your perception modifier is +6  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:59 pm
Oh boy, the kobold followed me. I have a minion! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:25 am
NayrVentess
((Btw, I had a look Hars, and Dual Strike cannot be used against the same target. You must attack two different targets with each attack))
I'm having a look right now and the Target: line says One Creature. Rather it seems that I'm unable to attack two targets with it.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:25 am
It's been errata'ed. Now it's two different enemies. Decide which you'd prefer I guess. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:00 pm
joe-dude667
It's been errata'ed. Now it's two different enemies. Decide which you'd prefer I guess. sweatdrop

Oh OK, since I don't have Martial Power and only use the character builder I see the errata'd version... I just think if it can be used to attack the same enemy twice, then it just makes it like the rangers twin strike, and fighters aren't meant to be strikers. Attacking two different enemies, thus marking two different enemies seems much more like a fighter power, so I would ask you to use the errata'd version.  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:23 am
That's fair I suppose. Since tempest fighters(particularly those with Rogue multiclasses) prefer lighter weapons, I have slightly better average damage with a melee basic than dual-striking the same foe. Attacking two is the better deal.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:10 am
Good job I have the Oath power, otherwise I'd have had to deal with 4 crit misses in the last 4 turns. lol  

joe-dude667

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:42 am
I know! Die roller reeaaally hates you atm razz

joe-dude667
Cain didn't know what was going on. He liked to fight people on their own, he couldn't deal with all these people ganging up on the enemy. There were too many weapons flying around. Cain didn't have the patience for this. After a few feeble attempts to get past the Captain's defences, he dodged away behind Hars, hoping to get into a better position next turn.

Quote:
Standard:
Bong of Pursuit vs CB
+9 [4wis, 2lvl, 2prof, 1enh]vsAC= 11/10
1d10+6= # damage and if he moves I follow.

Move:
Shift SW

Also, Bong of Pursuit? I think I know why Cain hasn't been concentrating recently  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:29 pm
Vorastrix
((g'blah, rolled in the wrong thread...oh wells, won't happen again))

You're right, it won't... MWUHUHUHUH! twisted  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:09 am
iDragow
Snarling at the waist-height lizards, Grashuk took his chance and quickly dodged between a pair of them to get out of the horrible situation he was in. Dancing between them wasn't enough for the bugbear, who swung at one of the still-nearby foes.

However, multi-tasking apparently wasn't the warlord's best activity as the blade sailed over the little bugger's head. Growling once more, he shouted at the wizard: "Don't give them a chance to surrender! Blow the little bastards to hell and back!"

Quote:
Move Action: Shift 1 square SE
Standard Action: Wolf Pack Tactics on K2. Hars gets to shift 1 square as a free action. 13; Miss...
Minor Action: Inspring Word on self. Surge+4

If you attacked before moving you would have had CA, and would have hit.... I'll allow you to change it if you edit your post before I update again. Which may be a while, I haven't seen Joe on in a while razz  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:40 pm
Sorry, this was my first chance to really get on Gaia all week! sweatdrop  

joe-dude667

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:45 pm
joe-dude667
Sorry, this was my first chance to really get on Gaia all week! sweatdrop

Not good enough Joe, I won't accept it..... NOW BEND OVER twisted  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild