Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonheart Fortress

Back to Guilds

A sanctuary for videogamers and anime fans alike, but of course anyone else is welcome too 

Tags: games, anime, manga, roleplay, tech 

Reply Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's
High School Role-Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:57 pm
Da-ku noticed Phiara and stopped back
"You nervous?" He whispered "Or do you not like the company?" He smiled softly at her  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:15 am
She looked at him with a blank expression.
"Both." she said, flatly.  

Claivern

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:07 am
He put his arm around her
"Sorry about earlier.... but been the quiet one usually raises suspisions..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:41 pm
Myraku stared at Da-Ku and Phiara, noticed his arm around her, and stuck her tongue out at them while they weren't looking. She then crossed her arms, and, with a sour expression on her face, slowly continued following them.  

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:05 pm
Onyx started walking with Myraku, noticing the tounge and her being all alone. "I'm sensing a tad bit of jealousy..." Onyx said in a joking manner.
o 3o

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:58 pm
"Yeah, well. It's what I do." Phiara said, shrugging off Da-ku's arm and walking on further.  

Claivern

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:10 pm
Da-ku swore under his breath and walked to catch up with Myraku and Onyx... "Sorry" He whispered in Myraku's ear... "I saw you look at us"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:13 pm
She picked out a table in a far corner and went and sat down, looking at her hands.

((lol I like being the outcast))  

Claivern

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:00 pm
Myraku rolled her eyes.
"Ugh! I'm not jealous," she said, not noticing herself blush.
She then looked the other way and sighed, then found Phiara at her table and sat down directly across from her. She stared at her for a moment, then leaned over the table and whispered, "So..... know anything about the..." she put a lot of emphasis on her words, ".... dark arts....?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:05 pm
Phiara looked up angrily and stopped herself before she shouted.
"No, I don't." she stated, trying to calm herslef down. "Like I said, I found the book lying around and thought it was more interesting than fluffy pink bunny rabbits." She sighed and rubbed her eyes, running a hand through her hair.  

Claivern

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:25 pm
Myraku raised an eyebrow and chuckled.
"Trust me, I hate all that girly-girl crap," she said, then stood and sat down next to Phiara.
"Listen, I'm not suspecting anyone of anything; the pamphlet advertising this school was weird; the actual school is weird; I didn't listen to the signs, now I'm paying for it....... but I have an interest in the dark arts and the beauty they can create, so I was just wonderin'," she said casually, then turned around and stared at Da-Ku as he walked into the cafeteria. She sighed.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:29 pm
Phiara noticed Myraku's gaze and reluctantly pulled out the book and placed it on the table.
"Love spell, page 34." she said, rather glad that she wasn't holding onto the book. "I saw it when I was reading through."  

Claivern

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:56 pm
Myraku, without turning her head, stared at the book out of the corner of her eye.
"Seriously.....?" she quickly asked, her eyes darting around to see if anyone noticed them.
She then grabbed the book and stuffed it under the table, shuffling through the pages until she found page 34. Her eyes sparkled as she grinned.

Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games