Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
GGSA Hangout Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ratz-ItsJC

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:29 pm
Pssssst. I thought this was funny.

Troll Gawd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:17 pm
Anyone have a Valentine's date? I've been looking irl for months, but it's hard to find someone who doesn't immediately want to jump into my pants- and doesn't smoke. I just don't get the whole "That was fun. What's your name, by the way?" thing.  

Hurricane Ame

an ornery pear

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:51 pm
Hurricane Ame
Anyone have a Valentine's date? I've been looking irl for months, but it's hard to find someone who doesn't immediately want to jump into my pants- and doesn't smoke. I just don't get the whole "That was fun. What's your name, by the way?" thing.

I couldn't get into that, either. I don't understand how people can do that. I suppose I just get too emotionally involved.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:24 pm
No dates for me on Valentine's crying . I'm hopeful for next year, though!  

bollier

Vicious Bollocks

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:24 pm
I've never had a Valentine's date in my life. They look nice though.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:29 pm
Ratz-ItsJC
Pssssst. I thought this was funny.

Troll Gawd

That's very interesting. XD  

an ornery pear

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

an ornery pear

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:32 pm
Vicious Bollocks

I don't know--I'm kind of anti-Valentines day. Do we really need a reason to do nice things for our partners?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:36 pm
BUNNYTASTIC
Vicious Bollocks

I don't know--I'm kind of anti-Valentines day. Do we really need a reason to do nice things for our partners?
I've never really thought of it that way. I just always saw it as a day to totally pamper them. Do things that they totally fantasize about.

Always wanted to do totally old school things, dress up all 50's an go out to a swing dance or something. Normal has never been my style.

Vicious Bollocks

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:49 pm
I wouldn't say I'm anti-Valentine's Day, but I do find a lot of the stuff associated with it to be tacky and completely unromantic.

My friends and I typically exchange snarky Valentines. "I love you, but please don't reproduce" or "I love you, blah blah blah, hearts and flowers, yadda yadda...". 3nodding

Regardless of whether I'm in a relationship or not, that sort of thing amuses me more than the sugary, sappy stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:43 am
I kind of like Valentine's day in principal - I don't get the thing where people complain about it being the "only day to tell people you care," I view it as more of an excuse to - but it's also kind of depressing when it turns into a 24 hour procession of straight privilege/heteronormativity.

I'm exited for Valentine's day this year, though, because GALA has the chapel service (episcopal all-girl school) reserved for that day and I'm writing the homily, so I get to make some of the points that I want to.  

Divine Fruit

MiraNoir

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:36 pm
I like Valentine's day as the day to go all out and completely spoil your partner. But as far as I'm concerned, I prefer the little things, but done more often than a big massive shindig. Not that I've ever had a real Valentine...but that's not the point...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:43 am
this looks fun mrgreen  

JovitaTanuwidjaja

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:49 pm
Lol I didn't have anyone particular valentine for this year but last year I bought my boyfriend around 20 dollars worth of cash item stuff and 3000 ijji coins. XP Yesh I'm a terrible spoiler.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:12 am
Pies, pies everywhere. What does everyone think of the event?  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

..s.k.i.t.t.l.e.s..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:14 pm
Where is all the peeps?  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games