Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply neko archives
neko war rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
good idea
100%
 100%  [ 10 ]
bad idea
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:13 am
sk8rkool1
notingles
sk8rkool1
notingles
"and now... i summon a blodgram" and an gree banana apears over dammian's table, he starts to eat it "ii just love twisted magics"

negima: thats cool
he blinks twice and have an suden realization "OH WHAT THE... how long were you here?" he said after faling from the chair

negima: the whole time u did that magic
"get out will ya? it's not like just becalse your soul is this scholl means you can just sneak inside someone else's room"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:16 am
notingles
sk8rkool1
notingles
sk8rkool1
notingles
"and now... i summon a blodgram" and an gree banana apears over dammian's table, he starts to eat it "ii just love twisted magics"

he blinks twice and have an suden realization "OH WHAT THE... how long were you here?" he said after faling from the chair

"get out will ya? it's not like just becalse your soul is this scholl means you can just sneak inside someone else's room"

negima: well its not like ur suspust to use that magic right now  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:19 am
sk8rkool1
notingles
sk8rkool1
notingles
sk8rkool1
notingles

"yes it is, *a man may use his magic in private the way he wishes*, thats the first vagrienty of magicka"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:20 am
Kagome limps around. She is bandaged up. I don't give a damn...I won...I... She passes out.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:22 am
notingles
sk8rkool1
notingles
sk8rkool1
notingles

"yes it is, *a man may use his magic in private the way he wishes*, thats the first vagrienty of magicka"

negima: dude its not private the door was wide open and theres still students walking around the hall  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:23 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Kagome limps around. She is bandaged up. I don't give a damn...I won...I... She passes out.

real negima: *takes her to the nureses office  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:23 am
sk8rkool1
notingles
sk8rkool1
notingles
sk8rkool1
notingles

negima: dude its not private the door was wide open and theres still students walking around the hall
"yes it was, i didnt involve anyone did i? and did you fell that fade in power around here nerby?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:24 am
sk8rkool1
Neko_Cat_4ever

She opens her eyes alittle. She tries to break out of his grasp. "Let me go..."  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:27 am
notingles
sk8rkool1
notingles
sk8rkool1
notingles

"yes it was, i didnt involve anyone did i? and did you fell that fade in power around here nerby?"

negima: well if one of the students sow u then they mite try to do it and make somthing dangers  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:28 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
sk8rkool1
Neko_Cat_4ever

real negima: good ur ok *he lets her go*  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:30 am
sk8rkool1
notingles
sk8rkool1
notingles
sk8rkool1
notingles

negima: well if one of the students sow u then they mite try to do it and make somthing dangers
"you take then as kids your age... of course they wouldnt snap their own finger out" he said raising his hand that hand the thumb missing "and now... #51 rejection" the thumb starts to regenerate  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:31 am
sk8rkool1
Neko_Cat_4ever
sk8rkool1
Neko_Cat_4ever

She gets up and fixes her uniform. "What the hell just happened?" She looked at her leg. Their where bandages. She unwrapped some. Their where gashes. "Oh yea, that's right." I killed Kikiyo.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:38 am
notingles
sk8rkool1
notingles
sk8rkool1
notingles

"you take then as kids your age... of course they wouldnt snap their own finger out" he said raising his hand that hand the thumb missing "and now... #51 rejection" the thumb starts to regenerate

negima: well some of them r  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:40 am
sk8rkool1
notingles
sk8rkool1
notingles
sk8rkool1
notingles

negima: well some of them r
"you really think they had the guts... wow negima, you overestimate their minds"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:41 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
sk8rkool1
Neko_Cat_4ever
sk8rkool1
Neko_Cat_4ever

She gets up and fixes her uniform. "What the hell just happened?" She looked at her leg. Their where bandages. She unwrapped some. Their where gashes. "Oh yea, that's right." I killed Kikiyo.

real negima: what did u say?  
neko archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces