Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The School or Itex Labs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithfull Fire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:20 pm
As soon as he was outside Alex launched himself into the air, snapping out his wings. A knife formed in each hand, and he threw them at Dawn, quickly making another two.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:36 pm
alessana takes off flying using all three sets of her wings she cathes up to adney 'come on Alex!!'  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:36 pm
Dawn dodged the knives, shooting rounds at each of them as she took off in pursuit. "You aren't getting away." She hissed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:35 am
Alex twisted in the air, trying to avoid being hit, but one of the bullets hit his leg, and he dipped towards the ground because of the unexpected pain. He pulled up, sealing the wound with ice so he didn't lose too much blood while they flew, hoping they'd lose Dawn soon so that he could get the bullet out.  

Faithfull Fire

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:32 am
Aless ducks a bullet and dips very low. She grabs Alexs' hand and hauls him higher into the air.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:08 am
"Five times I've escaped, and not a scratch," Alex said, bitting back curses. "Then she's around, and I take a bullet in the leg."  

Faithfull Fire

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:14 am
Aless helps him support himself, 'She's skilled at her job.' She pushes herself high in the air  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:37 am
"Let's hope we can lose her, 'cause I don't want to fly around the country with her shooting at us," Alex said.  

Faithfull Fire

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:03 am
she laughs 'yes i hope so'  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:03 pm
Dawn growls, speeding up. "You can play cat and mouse as much as you want, but you ain't getting out."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithfull Fire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:07 pm
"Yeah, haven't heard that before," Alex said sarcastically, looking over his shoulder at Dawn. He threw a knife at her, aiming for her right wing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:26 pm
Dawn did a quick upstroke, the knife grazing her wing. "You'll have to do better than that."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithfull Fire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:29 pm
Alex threw another knife at her, and two more followed it. Again they were aimed at her wing, but the second was aimed slightly above it, and the third slightly below it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:20 pm
Aless drops alex and flies high into the air yelling at adney to keep it going  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

Faithfull Fire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:24 pm
"You said earlier that you could eat me," Alex shouted to Dawn. "Now's your chance to try!" He dived, hoping to draw Dawn after him and give the other two time to escape.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff