Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The Outside World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:03 pm
Caecus smiled as he slowly made the water of the creek rise up in a ball. Once enough water was gathered Caecus made the ball hurl towards Lingil, it wasn't very big, and would only get her a little wet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:09 pm
Lingil screeched as the ball of water flew towards her, springing to one side, landing on her hands, and propelling herself to her feet. She ran at Caecus, pushing him down into the stream, sliding out her claws, and putting one foot on his neck. She was breathing hard, her teeth bared. Her claws were scraping gently against his bare skin.  

Gylfie531
Crew

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:14 pm
Caecus almost went into shock. Everything had happened so fast. "I was only playing a joke, can you please get off of me?" Caecus huffed. Just in case Lingil decided not to play nice Caecus made the water around him cover all of his body, forming a bubble around him. ((lol his personal bubble)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:27 pm
Lingil leaped off Caecus, shaking the water off her feet.
"S-sorry," she stuttered. "Feline, remember? Automatic reaction." She laughed shakily. "That's a nice trick. How did you do that?" she asked, genuinely curious, but also wanting to use the information against him, if possible. She bent by the water and cupped up a handful carefully, drinking it and quickly backing away. She just didn't like water.

Gylfie531
Crew

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:32 pm
"Oh, I can control water," Caecus said bluntly with a smile. He didn't mention that he was very bad at it. He didn't want Lingil to know how weak he really was.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:39 pm
"I see," said Lingil slowly, her eyebrows raised slightly in surprise. That was...very interesting. This guy was really strange. She wondered if the rest of them could control the elements, as well. She wished she could do that. Now that would be some good fun. She smiled slightly at the thought. "Sorry about that," she repeated. "I didn't mean to react so severely. It was wrong." She bowed her head momentarily, then looked back up at him. "So, what now?" she asked.  

Gylfie531
Crew

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:42 pm
Caecus smiled yet again. "How about we play a game, I throw SMALL amounts of water at you, and you dodge them." Caecus smiled at the idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:46 pm
"Sure..." Lingil said reluctantly. But...this could be a chance to show up this boy, teach him to respect her. Yes. She whipped her tail around, flexing slightly. "Yeah, bring it on." Her lip curled slightly in a malicious smile, ready for a good workout. She needed to stay quick.  

Gylfie531
Crew

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:49 pm
Caecus got the feeling that Lingil was a lot faster than Helkaril , so he would speed up the water just for her. Gathering a mass of water Caecus sent small streams of it flying at Lingil, and they weren't slow, they were moderatly fast.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:51 pm
"Hey, Guys." Natalie said happily  

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:55 pm
(( hey, sorry I'm just gettin off, I've been on since like 4 xD be on later tho))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:56 pm
Lingil ducked and dodged all the water easily; rolling and sprining to her feet, then leaping the other way, flipping in midair, landing on her feet and dashing to the side, etc. Seeing the Eraser girl, Natalie, she called out to her.
"Hey, you want to play with us? It's like dodging training, but with water." Lingil smiled at the girl, wanting to see how quick she was. This one could prove just as interesting as Caecus, just as much fun to hunt when the time came. Though her orders were to kill them quickly in their sleep, what was the fun in that?

((I'm sorry, but I actually have to get offline and do hw now. Bad timing. But I might be on later. Sorry! sad ))  

Gylfie531
Crew

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:33 pm
((( dang that is like the 7th time this mounth )))
"Sure" she said morphing Eraser in wish she was the fastest in and stood like a wolf. she used to play dodgeball with Ari all the time, Her only friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:50 pm
Caecus smiled as he made the water fly towards Natalie, he made it go slow enough that it was easy enough to dodge, he would slowly pick up the speed as they went.

((Lol, yeah, school screws everything up cry ))  

keany-beany
Crew

Meridyth Mayhem

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:54 pm
I flew towards some sounds I had heard,I wonder what that is.... I swooped down into a tree to find a eraser.What the.....
I thought then I saw her face then I relized that she was sad or upset in a way.I dropped down to see what was the matter,we both stood there looking at each other.
"Hello,I'm Willow and you are?" I smiled steaping a little closer feeling the ground under my bare feet.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games