Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:34 pm
Ichiro gritted his teeth. "I don't know where she lives."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:37 pm
"Well, who cares. Heaven is gone and there's no way I'm returning."  

Autumns Song

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:39 pm
Ichiro looked up at Skye. "So you'd rather rot in fire for an eternity?" Ichrio was looking fierce now. Then his eyes softened to sadness. "Atleast that would be better than pain on earth."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:44 pm
zack started shaking ichiro "HAVE YOU NOT BEEN LISTENING TO A WORD IVE BEEN SAYING?" zack said still shaking him "I CAN TRACE THE VIBE!"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:45 pm
"You can???" Ichiro started blinking. "Take me to her. Please." His eyes was glistening with hope.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:47 pm
"Dude, you brought this open yourself. Do you really think Kishiko will want to see you?" Skye pointed out to Ichiro.  

Autumns Song

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:48 pm
"well its kinda hard because of all the other vibes but her's is pretty strong for some reason i can tell you where on a map if i can find one" zack said smiling "and i guess ill come with you just know ill be like 4 houses away" zack said shivering "im scared of her right now"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:53 pm
Ichiro sighed. "Never mind. Skye is right. She wouldn't want to see me anyway." He sank onto the floor. "I hate myself."

Kishiko woke up to the smell of roast chicken. A butler was carrying it down the hall. "Wait!" Kishiko called out. The butler turned toward her.
"Yes madam?" he said.
"Keep that here. I'm hungry."
"As you wish."
Kishiko gobbled happily on the chicken until her mother came in and saw her. Apparently that was a for a party they will be having soon. She was punished and was forbidden to come to the party. Kishiko's hatred fueled even more. Then tears came. That's why I consider my brother as my only true family. She looked at her plans again. Atleast I have you to look forward to.

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:57 pm
zack sorta looked down then he got a idea "uhm i just remembered i got to uhm go do some work that i have to do ill see yous later" he ran out of the school and when no one was looking he spreaded his wings and followed the vibe why am i doing this again? he then landed at a house almost mansion ooking he then tapped on kishko's window this is stupid stupid she will literally rip your wings off dude  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:00 pm
Kishiko heard a tapping on her window. It was Zack! Really? Hmm...I wonder... Kishiko opened the window slightly. "State your reason for being here," she said coldly. Her eyes were like needles, so sharp and so menacing.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:05 pm
zack looked at her dead in the eyes "its ichiro" zack said truthfully still looking at her in the eyes great man she's gonna shut the window right in your face " he's just falling apart without you" deffinitly gonna shut the window on your face now dude  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:10 pm
Ichiro looked up at Skye. "Soo...how's Pandora?" Just trying to make conversation. Awkward...

Kishiko opened the window wide. "Come in. I wanna show you something."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:12 pm
"Good. Still hateful against Chibi Cupcakes as always."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:15 pm
Ichiro began thinking of Kishiko again. "Have you ever been hated by the one you love because of something you did?" He blurted without thinking.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:16 pm
Skye thought for a minute and replie, "No. Not that I can remember."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games