Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:37 pm
Brago arrived at the scene. He took a minute to process it and came to a bizarre conclusion. " Uh Soli are you on the ground cuz your gonna do it with that wolf?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:39 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon's tail began to wag. "Well, Soli, my name is Leon Skurks." He said before scratching his bare chest a bit. His eyes flickered to the stranger who seemed to know the girl and his eyes widen. "Whoa buddy, I ain't doin' anything with this chick." He said.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:40 pm
Soli looked at Bargo while she was still on the ground,"Yes Bargo I find this werewolf so attractive that I'm willing to do it right now." She added sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:43 pm
He ignored her sarcasm. "I had to talk to you Soli, but I can wait until after your done talking to mr. Leon"  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:48 pm
"Nice to meet you, Hana-Shi," Robert said, holding out a hand for her to shake.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:53 pm
Taki got up from the ground and grabbed the book she had.She looked at Leon and saw that he come from a dumpster."Leon do you need a place to stay.?"  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:57 pm
User Image
Hana brushed off his hand, not being motivated enough to shake it. she didn't know what to say to him now because he wasn't motivating her to continue the conversation by being interesting to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:57 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

"Stay?" Leon thought for a moment. "Well, it'd be nice to not sleep in a dumpster, but I'm sure you don't want some smelly fleabag in your home." He said, his ears twitching as his tail continued to wag. It took a lot of control just to not stick his tongue out at start panting like he had wild sex or something, and that was something else completely.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:00 pm
"soli! wait before you invite someone into your house, can I butt into your conversation for a sec?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:01 pm
"It's no problem I lived on the streets most of my life too besides I have more than enough room."Soli looked up at him since he was so tall.She ignored the demon king  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:03 pm
Robert frowned a bit. "So, what are you?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:04 pm
inkheart-21-death
"It's no problem I lived on the streets most of my life too besides I have more than enough room."Soli looked up at him since he was so tall.She ignored the demon king

"Soli." Brago began nudgeing her  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:06 pm
"What?" Soli turned to face him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:08 pm
inkheart-21-death
"What?" Soli turned to face him.

"I would have waited but you seemed to be getting a roomate prematurely. Soli, the Elders and I have been talking about it, and we want you to be my new second in command"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:12 pm
User Image
"A rather bored demonkin at the moment." She told him. She sniffed the air and smelled Brago, Soli, and a werewolf near by, which was of no interest to her. "And you?" she asked him for the sake of being polite.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games