Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Masque of the Red Death [Open and ACCEPTING!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:15 pm
Scarlet stummbled about trying to reach her room. Henery then tugged on her dress and handed her a piece of paper. When she read it she took off running into the Ball room. She gave the paper to Nymphadora and told her to begin evacuating everyone throught the escape root that lead to a ship that would hold all the guests. Nymphadora nodded and left to inform the guests. Soon they all began leaving in two lines. Scarlet went over to Nicholas's room and knocked on the door a bit weakly. "We must go now, everyone is being evacuated as we speak," she said taking deep breaths.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:26 pm
"Very well," Nicholas nodded curtly and he took his luggage with him. They walked across the deserted hallway. Sounds of steps echoed around them and it did not belong only to them. There were people following them.

"Princess, take the right turn and I shall take the left. I will meet you at the ship," Nicholas muttered as silently as possible to Scarlet.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:30 pm
Scarlet nodded and was a bit in a daze. She turned to the right and began to make here way to the escape root. Her vision was getting a bit blurry but she kept going.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:42 pm
"Nicholas sensed something was wrong with Scarlet when they parted. "Henry, find Nymphadora," I whispered to him and he was off. Nymphadora was supposed to be at the exit where Scarlet would come out from and he wanted her to be ready for anything. He made his way through the left.

True to his prediction. most of the steps followed him as he limped. He needed to go further.

Finally, the afternoon air hit him and he was outside. He made haste and walked in a confusing pattern and soon, his pursuers were lost and he saw the pier. Most of the people were in already and he went there. He went straight to one guard and asked for Scarlet.

"Forgive me sir but her highness has yet to arrive and Madame Nymphadora has been gone for a while too," he answered and he did not favor the answer nicely. It bore bad luck. Nicholas went straight to the door where Scarlet was supposed to appear from and heard scuffles.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:49 pm
"Nymphadora hurry and tell the ships to sail we must leave now," Scarlet huffed trying to walk as fast as she could. Not far from where they were some steps could be heard. Nymphadora insisted on staying but Scarlet made it an order that she had to obey. "Please my Lady hurry..." she said before taking off toward the ship.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:58 pm
Ace didn't need to pack. It was all in his bag. He waited for Duke Nicholas and the princess but they were no where in sight.  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:16 pm
Nicholas spotted Ace and decided that help is needed since he was currently in no shape to fight.

"Ace, come with me. I need your help in finding her highness. I'm afraid the ill ones has caught up on her," He said as he clasped the shoulder of Ace and had him follow him. Within minutes, they were by the trap door and they heard the sound of scuffling. On impulse, Nicholas called for Scarlet.

"You highness! Are you still there?" He shouted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:20 pm
Scarlet was sitting down beside the trap door breathing heavily. She looked down to see her palm were she was pricked. It was a bit black looking so she grabbed a knife and slightly cut her hand. She tasted her blood and then knew right then that poison was now in her blood system. The needle she was pricked with must have been coated with it.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:26 pm
Nicholas heard her huffing from the door and quickly helped her out. He saw her hand bled. His eyes darkened under his mask. He tore his shirt in a long strip and tied it below Scarlet's arm pit in order to stop the blood flow. He had practically smelled the poison.

"Where is Nymphadora?" He asked sternly. "Ace, take her highness to the ship." He said to the boy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:29 pm
"Nymphadora is at the ship awaiting us...lets all go now," she said and forced herself up. She began to walk out the dungeon and out into the open air. She knew she was close so she couldn't give up and pushed on foward.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:35 pm
They were a minute walk away from the ship when a swarm of the ill ones charged after them. Nicholas took hold of Scarlet's arm and moved faster. She nearly stumbled so he took her on his back and moved forward despite the huffing and the scream of his strained muscles. He moved forward.

"We must leave this place alive, princess. We must live," he huffed. Nymphadora was waiting at the plank and reached out an arm. Nicholas handed Scarlet over and suddenly his feet got pulled. The ill ones had gotten him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:39 pm
Scarlet had a hold of Nicholas and suddenly grabbed Nymphadora hand gun. She had it against the infected person and pulled the trigger causing them all to realease there grip. They were both taken on board and quickly the ship sailed. Scarlet's gaze was blank and everything around here was blurry. She was trying to fight the poison in her body and so far the poison was winning.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:52 pm
Nicholas began to bark orders. He was scared for Scarlet's life.

"Get me the medical box now!" He shouted surprising everyone since he was injured too. A soldier acted and ran to get it but Nicholas was getting more anxious. Scarlet was losing consciousness.

"Nymphadora, keep calling her! Don't let her drift," Nicholas said and he took the injured had of Scarlet and began sucking on the wound. At least half of the poison would still be trapped in that arm and if he manages to suck all of it out then the chances of Scarlet surviving was high.

He sucked, and he spits. He did this at least fifty times before he let loose the cloth that was restraining the blood flow into the arm.

The medic kit arrived and Nicholas began to make a concoction for poison antidote. A general one would suffice.He tilted Scarlet's face and pried open her lips. As gently as possible, he tilted the antidote into her mouth.

"Swallow it, Scarlet. Don't sleep yet," his voice sounded his panic.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:00 pm
Scarlet was about to swallow the antidote but a sudden urge to cough over came her. As she coughed the antidote spilled out of her mouth. She felt her air way closing and she began to breath heavily. She sat there looking calm though, not wanting people to worry even though in reality she was in a lot of pain.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:05 pm
"Scarlet, look at me," Nicholas held her face close and could hear her heavy intakes of breath. "I want you to try holding in your cough. Can you do that?" He asked softly and she nodded. "I'll feed you the antidote so hold on for me. You'll live and we will all reach Rome together," he whispered encouragements to her.

He downed the rest of the antidote and kiss Scarlet and let the liquid flow into her throat with his tongue holding her's from pushing him away.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games