Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:36 pm
they used the incident as a distraction and quietly snuck out of the room into an unmonitored conference hall arcuss spoke up in a whisper "see told ya not to take em. so whats the plan? they got brute like humans, a rather solid plan, and master chief. how we gonna get past all that?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:08 pm
"Well what we have to do is first overdose the drug supply which though for a few minutes they will be raging but after that all they will be is piles of meat and with them killing eatchother Arcuss will get the Master Chief while Shurkan along with the marines in hunter armor will help me comandear a ship but it all as to be done at the same exact time for this to work because they do have soldiers that aren't human and will come after us when the drug addicts all drop."  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:18 pm
"yes not to mention the covenant aswell. not only a plan that needs perfect timing but having to fight on two fronts at the same time will make this very difficult" shrukan unleashed his sword and raised it to the air "great i love a good challenge every once in a while"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:07 am
Jumpy blinked as a small blip hit their radar. They were a few degrees off, so they course corrected. "Is that it?" He asked, looking over at Displeasure. "Yes, it matches the description perfectly." She said, leaning back on an invisible wall of sorts. "Alright! let's go get it!" He didn't push the speed up, he left all the navigating to Displeasure, who was quite the good driver. The sped along, heading for the sliver of a blip. "We will have visual contact within an hour." She said after a few minutes. Jumpy was, well, jumping with anticipation.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:15 pm
The plane was ready. Sen had slipped the overdosage of drugs into the rations, Arcuss was dressed in his Arbiter disguse, and Shurkan had found the two marines desguised as Hunters. "Allright it all starts in 3...2..." (cliffhanger woot)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:55 pm
In the time it had taken them all to get everything ready, and the instant Sen started counting down, Jumpy had pulled in the container that he hoped housed Cortona on board. He sighed, strapping it down quickly, but not connecting it to the ship, incase it wasn't Cortona. He started searching for a way to open it as Displeasure turned them around and headed back to the space port.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:45 am
(maybe dropping cortana off on the enemies ship wasnt the best idea)

shrukan worriedly looked at sen "s**t cortana's onboard what do we do now?" he whispered to sen. shook his head "dont worry they cant use her for anything and were planing to take their ship any way so keep going as planned"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:31 pm
((LMAO!! No... Jumpy is on a small slip-jump ship, waaayyys away from you guys, You guys are like, in a different part of the galaxy or something like that...))  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:28 pm
(Yes Cortana is with one of our guys) Sen nodded and him along with Shurkan and the hunter/marienes moved forward cutting through the psychotic soldiers trying to find a ship finally they came to the ship they arrived on with the same Brute from befoer was guarding it but now had a set of armor that was seen on the Son of Tartarus from before. "You ruined the plan you filthy things for that I will destroy you." Him and Sen charged at eatchother and clashed hammers while the others kept the ohter soldiers back. "You know what I'm just going to finish this now." Sen pulls out an energy sword and stabs the Brute a multitude of times then lifted his hammer over its head. "We will rise we will destroy..." "Shut up." Sen crushed the Brutes head.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:42 pm
(my bad)

sen drew his swords and began cutting down the merc forces when the familar grinding of choppers was heard and in blasted the covenants forces. they immediatly began blasting at them without discretion. arcuss ducked down under cover "come on where is the unsc when you need them? they shoulda been here by now" just then master cheif stormed the battle field quickly taking down brute after brute. a grunt raced up to him but he merley stomped his head in.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:17 pm
Sen looks at the Chief. "Oh s**t it is the Chief... Arcuss you better get to work fast I can't say our ship will last to long if this keeps up."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:15 pm
just then the captain from the confrence room's voice could be heard "chief make taking out those traitors top priority" the cheif merely nodded and raced at sen. arcuss doned his arbiter acent and jumped infront of him "chief what are you doing? we've got to focus on stopping the covenant" the cheif paused for a second and seemed to turn away in agrance when an automated voice ringed in from his armor "subject no longer complacive. activating remote armor controle" arcuss swore under his breath and quickly slapped a disk onto his back "sorry we coulda used you in this battle but we got no choice" the disk sent a static charge thru the armor causing it to shut down. master cheif fell over hitting the ground with a thud. "allright go recover the cheif" barked shrukan to one of the fake hunters. the soldier raced over and picked him up retreating back. suddenly the ground began to shake as a half dozen pelicans and an UNSC drop ship landed nearby sending in friendly troops "well ill be damned we might actually get out of this one alive"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:20 pm
Sen was shall we say happy. He was in what some called a blood lust smashing in the skulls of every enemy soldier he could find but then he was cornered by some of the super humans. "Well then I might as well go out swining." But before they attacked one by one the humans started to drop dead. "Men the drug is finally taking them out get onto the ships now!" As quick as the battle started the fight was over with the spartans all on an outward dropship with chief as the UNSC went in for any leftover enemy units.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:08 pm
arcuss sat down next to sen and patted his shoulder "you know i reckon we've had a few close calls before but ive never been more worried than i was back there. thanks for taking me along even thou it did probably shave a few years off my life" just as everyone began to celebrate the worst happened. a scarab emerged from behind the covenant base and before the pilot could maneuver it shot their ship out of the air "hold on everyone. were goin down!"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:28 pm
"Okay I'm offically sick of Scarabs."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games