Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
furr and teeth Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:23 pm
Nahi snorted. "Please, the fool never even gave me a chance to attack! And ya know, YOU called ME here! If you don't like the way I do things stay the hell out of my way or take it like a man and fight it out, here and now!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:30 pm
User Image
Surprising as it was, Airi was the first to wake. Her now ice blue eyes flickered open at Nahi's voice.
"Well, well, well, did somebody really grow a pair?" She heard in the distance.
Airi quietly pulled herself up to look around. Kiko was asleep soundly, though it was obvious he was dreaming due to the twitching of his ears.
She stood up and yawned, walking over to the tree and hiding behind it to undress. Airi pulled off her dress and stuffed it under a bush.
Her under-clothes were short-shorts and a blouse. She had seen them in a store on sale.
Airi stretched and walked in the direction of Nahi's voice. She stopped at the girl's side and tilted her head to look at the vampire. His eyes widened only fractionally when he saw her.
He wonders why I don't look like my usual self.
Very quickly, the expression cleared off of his face and his solemn look returned. Airi sniffed the air and wrinkled her nose.
Blood.
Her eyes fell to the blade in his hand. Airi's blue eyes widened and she swallowed. It was his - it was Alex's blood.

Avelyst

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 am
shau glared at the wolf... you know, i just killed mty brother. and all you seem to do is talk to that angel of yours. if it wasnt for the fact that im not a vampire, i would knock you on your a** right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:44 am
At this Nahi laughed out loud. "I would absolutely love to see you try. After all, how strong is a leech, really?" she said, feigning indifference.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:54 pm
shaun was getting red in the face. his arms were pulsing with electricity, his fists was balled and he grabbed the wolfs arms and let it surge. he had learned how to numb everything. she was no different. he let it surge for a few secnds. when he let her fall to the ground, all he said was," im not a leech. there is a word for what you have been since i met you and it is qwite litteral." shaun looked at the wolf on the ground. the grass came up around her face and body. shaun walked away and said as he did so, "you will be able to move in an houre or so."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:50 pm
Nahi narrowed her eyes. Maybe she couldn't move, but she still had power. She sent a cage of stone up from the ground. it made a set of spikes all around him and a solid top, each piece of stone at least seight inches around. She as still stuck, though. Ah, well, maybe Airi would heal her. If not she would resume her nap.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:41 pm
shaun looked back at the wolf and said, is that all you got? the cage was goe in an instant. shaun stood up and kept walking. only this time he ran the speed of light. when he got to the clearing, he called airis name.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:35 pm
Nahi didn't really care as he left, letting herself drift to sleep, finding it funny that he ran to the clearing when Airi as right beside her.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:54 pm
shaun was really afraid to tell nahi that he had tasted blood. it was poisen to him. how was he going to tell bree? that he had just killed alex and accedentlly tasted blood? he decided to write to her. he didnt want to see her face as she cryed. or just said oh well. i dont care. after all, how was i supposed to fall in love with a monster?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:40 pm
Bree sat in the cave, ecstatic about the fact that she coul walk, even if only a little. She waited impatiently for Shaun to return. A thought startled her, something Nahi had mention, about "falling for the leech". she hadn't really paid attention at the time, but the more she thought about it the more she realized it was true. When he was near she couldn't stop blushing. hen he as gone he was all she could think about. Her cheeks turned a bright crimson color as she admitted to herself that hen he had kissed her it felt like she would explode from all the happiness coursing through her. Comparatively her favorite feeling, the morning sun on her face, as like nothing more than a strand of hair falling in your face. She shook her head. Well, surely he didn't feel the same ay. Weak, fragile her, the outcast among outcasts. No, he couldn't feel that way.And she could never let him see how she felt.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:53 am
the sun was riseing, and shaun was running out of time. he thought he would stumble over to bree. and he did. he saw her sitting on a rock mear the cave. he stumbled over to her. when he got near enoughf she would hear what he said, he said what he had hoped she would feel, " i love you!" he showted in his head. he knew she would hear him so hee showed her the truth. everything. the death of alex inclded. he said after it was all over, i love you, but another will come who loves you more.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:25 am
Bree sat near the mouth of the cave, soaking in the sun as it warmed her face. Suddenly Shaun appeared. He was shouting, yet saying nothing. She shook her head as images flooded her head, horror evident as he showed her what had happened. Tears streamed down her face as she grabbed him and kissed him. Burying her face in his shoulder she whispered, "I love you too. I love you forever."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:59 pm
shaun heared the words. go gett he angel......  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:15 pm
Bree nodded and hurriedly wiped away the tears clouding her vision. " I'll be back as soon as I can. Hang on. Please." she stood and began stumbling toward the clearing Airi usually was. On the way she nearly fell over the sleeping Nahi. Airi was standing nearby. "Airi! Airi please, you have to hellp him, he's hurt, you have to help." she begged, her sentencew broken by sobs.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:54 pm
shaun was just there, dieing, the inviteing darkness beckoning. sleep. betiful eternal sleep. the relief that is only granted to those who deserve it.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff