Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
SuperRandom (Plotless RP) {Open and accepting!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fish or Chips?
  Fish
  Chips
  Ah, the heck with it. I'll have both!
  I prefer chili dogs.
  SUGAR!!!!
View Results

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:21 pm
Justin smiled. "In that case, let me have a crack at him." He said, a sadistic glint in his eyes, his arm blades sprouting out.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:20 pm
"Not right now, please." Sam begged of him. "Wait till after the party..." She trailed off in a yawn.  

SamiwaVamp94

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:53 pm
Justin nodded, retracting his blades. "Alright. I'll wait. No sense in spoiling a good time." He said. He would still hurt Jeremy,but later.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:25 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin nodded, retracting his blades. "Alright. I'll wait. No sense in spoiling a good time." He said. He would still hurt Jeremy,but later.

Yawning, Sam nestled herself into the comforting embrace of Justin's arms. She drifted to sleep there...  

SamiwaVamp94

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:36 am
Justin smiled warmly as Sam drifted to sleep in his arms. He planted a soft kiss on her forehead, then shut his eyes, falling asleep as well.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:00 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin smiled warmly as Sam drifted to sleep in his arms. He planted a soft kiss on her forehead, then shut his eyes, falling asleep as well.

A faint growling sound woke Sam and she carefully got up from where she was laying with Justin--trying not to wake him. She took off running towards the sound and came upon several werewolves fighting Jeremy. Sam howled sharply and everyone stopped what they were doing. She walked over to Jeremy and backhanded him across the face. Then, she dug her long nails into his neck, breaking the skin very easily. She stopped and tossed him back into his cage before telling the others to knock it off and go back to their families.She resturned to Justin and curled back up with him, closing her eyes again.  

SamiwaVamp94

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:41 pm
A while later, Justin's eyes flickered open. He woke up, seeing Sam curled up in his arms once more. He hadn't even noticed that she had left earlier.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:44 pm
vader-lifer14
A while later, Justin's eyes flickered open. He woke up, seeing Sam curled up in his arms once more. He hadn't even noticed that she had left earlier.

She didn't stir when he woke, but rather, she continued to sleep heavily. It was only 8pm yet it felt like it could've been 3am. Sam wrapped her arms around Justin and buried her face in his chest as she slept.  

SamiwaVamp94

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:03 pm
Justin simply smiled warmly at Sam. He didn't really want to wake her, so he stayed in that spot.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:19 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin simply smiled warmly at Sam. He didn't really want to wake her, so he stayed in that spot.

Sam continued resting. Every now and then she'd growl a little or nibble Justin's fingers without even realizing what she was doing. After a while, Sam woke a little and looked groggily up at Justin. "Hi." She mumbled to him.  

SamiwaVamp94

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:26 pm
Justin smiled, ignoring the fact that she nibbled on his fingers a bit earlier. "Hi." He said back to her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:29 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin smiled, ignoring the fact that she nibbled on his fingers a bit earlier. "Hi." He said back to her.

Sitting up a little, Sam stretched her back and yawned. "How long was I sleeping for?" She asked, still tired. She took her shoes off and sat them on the floor before rubbing her feet.  

SamiwaVamp94

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:34 pm
Justin rubbed his back a bit. "Not sure. I kinda lost track." He told her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:46 pm
"Okay...well...we have about 2 more hours left of this seemingly dead party...." Sam trailed off. "It'd be nice to sleep in an actual bed for once." Sam grumbled as she rubbed her neck. "So what would you like to do?" She asked as she stood to stretch fully.  

SamiwaVamp94

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 3:51 pm
Justin shrugged, then stretched out his arms. "I don't know. Not many options right now, from where I'm sitting." He told her.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games