Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:46 pm
Krystal smiled, "My name is Krystal, and I would like to know if you're going to shoot me or not, because I mean no harm."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:06 pm
"...Not for now, I don't think," said Ringil, relaxing the bow and taking the arrow from the string. It was tricky, flying and shooting, but after years of practice she had it down to an art. "I am Ringil. We travel to Niagra Falls. Join us if you so desire." She did not turn away, keeping her eyes on this girl, or what she could make out of her. "And I would appreciate it if I could see you; it helps to keep track of everyone." The slight frown she had always worn did not leave her face now to welcome the girl; it never did.  

Gylfie531
Crew

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:09 pm
"Oh, well if you want to see me, then you'll see me," Krystal said as her body slowly became less and less transparent until she was finally fully visable. "Why Niagra Falls?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:15 pm
"Because it's extremely crowded and busy, and exactly the OPPOSITE of the places in Canada we should be going. Nunavut is a far better destination, but no, we have to go to a major city and risk being caught in the middle of a crossfire. Plus, enclosed spaces like cities are just a lot of fun, so the real question is: why not?" Ringil muttered under her breath darkly. She didn't particularly like their current plans, but if she could get them into Canada, she could eventually sway them to heading north, or so she hoped.  

Gylfie531
Crew

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:17 pm
Krystal snickered, "So you're opposed to going into dangerous situations just for fun. That makes sense to me. Why don't we land, instead of flying up here where just about anyone could see us?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:22 pm
Ringil glanced at the horizon ahead of them, and realized it was nearing dawn. The cloudcover had all but disappeared, which was unfavorable and, as Krystal had pointed out, revealed their position nicely. Great. Upstaged already. This was turning out wonderfully.
"Yeah," she muttered, banking. "Turn to port wing, land in that copse of firs. They'll be dry enough for some sleep today," she called to the others, landing in the top of one. Although she was tired, she nocked an arrow to her bowstring. "I'll take watch," she said to no one in particular, yawning slightly. But she was trained not to fall asleep, both by the whitecoats and by her instincts.

Gylfie531
Crew

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:26 pm
Krystal softly landed next to her new...... well, not friend, but not enemy. "I never got your name," Krystal smiled at her bleak attempt to start a conversation. She had just woken up, so she wasn't tired.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:32 pm
Ringil flicked her gaze to Krystal, then back to the surrounding trees. "Ringil," she said simply, not coldly, but with no warmth, either. Neutral. She did not trust the girl yet, but she did not seem to be evil; either that or she was good at hiding it.  

Gylfie531
Crew

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:37 pm
"Well Ringil, I would love to gain your trust, because I can tell you don't trust me." Krystal turned to the tree, and slowly reached out and touched the tunk. She closed her eyes, letting her powers wash over a small portion of the tree. Slowly but surely a small chunk of the tree turned into sparkling diamond, glittering in the morning light.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:42 pm
"...That is not normal." Ringil's frown darkened. "How did you do that?" she asked, perplexed. She did not mention trust intentionally; it could not be gained in one day, or ten. It took many battles to gain real trust, many memories.  

Gylfie531
Crew

keliantria

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:00 pm
Seria yawned sleepily as she landed, almost crashing into the upper branches of a sturdy-looking fir tree next to the one Ringil and Krystal were in.
"Oh by the way, nice to meet you Krystal. I'm Seria." Her eyelids fluttering shut, she moved into a more comfortable position in her tree, drifting off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:31 pm
Glitch walks the through the trees, he passes a couple trees with a few bird-kids in them. He starts to say something when he blacks out, walks to the nearest tree and starts clawing something in the trunk.  

Oh Rass 21

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:04 am
Landing with the others Dusk and Royce stood on alert.
Having been made for night ops and also fully rested, they refused to sleep.
"One thing is certain, the more our group grows the harder it will be to hide."Dusk noted.
Royce agreed with a nod, back to being quiet now that someone new was around.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:02 am
Sora landed at the foot of a large pine. He let Tomoyo down before scaling the tree and settling into a branch at the top to sleep.  

Faithful Fire
Crew

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:39 pm
Ringil tensed suddenly. She had heard something, a slight scratching noise. But it didn't sound natural, not like a bird's talons on a branch, or the snap of twigs as they tangle in the wind. No, this was more regular, more human.
Pressing one finger to her lips, Ringil closed her eyes, heard the noise coming from below, and leapt from the tree to the ground far below. She landed hard, her knees bending deeply to absorb the shock, but made no sound except that of her feet hitting the ground. She peered into the semi-darkness, the golden light of the rising sun illuminating a boy scratching something in the trunk of a tree. She walked up behind him, her bow at half draw, and pulled up short just far enough from him for the arrow tip to be about three centimeters from his temple.
"And who might you be?" she ased softly. Another new one. Interesting, she thought.

Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games