Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Akatsuki Hideout[open and accepting anyone~!!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:50 pm
Kurasu noticed Itachi. She smiled slightly to herself, and left.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:52 pm
(I'm not posting in here any more, srry, jinjuriki98 is the owner of this thread...for now))  

oVenom waz here v10

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:56 pm
Saya peeked out her door to see if anyone was there. "I might go out in the forest. It's kinda boring around here." she left her room to go outside.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:57 pm
*goes back into room and notices hidan is still there.*
"why are you still here?" she asked emotionless

"got nothing better to do" he replied  

_ighost_recon_

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:00 pm
she notices Chaos and Hiddan. "Oh hey guys." she said coming up sweetly. "Ok here's why I'm really here. I bored and I want something to do, got any suggestions?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:03 pm
Kurasu was outside, when she noticed some people nearby. "heh.. time to have some fun." she thought. She placed her hand on the ground. Plants crept up to the people and bound them to trees.

Ai Hasana

Kieramist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:04 pm
Lucky walked in the forest. She was bored and needed something to do. "Nothing to do but walk around this forest." Lucky thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:04 pm
"sorry saya, no seggestions." you can hang out with us?"

((I gotta log off peace bitchez!!!!!))  

_ighost_recon_

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:06 pm
Kurasu began to torture the people slowly, taking in their screams.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:10 pm
"I might just go walk in the forest." she shrugged and went to Sempal's room.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

Kieramist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:24 pm
Lucky walked around and saw Kurasu. "Why are you doing that. Is it out of boredom or for fun?" She asked luaghing a little to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:28 pm
"she knocked on Sempal's door ot see if he was inside. "Sempal? Are you in there?" the door opened and he walked out. Saya started getting shy. "Hey i wanted to see if you wanted to go and find people to kill or get the Jinchuriki?" he closed his door and told her to follow him.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:30 pm
"Why I'm doing it..... I have no real reason." She said to Lucky as she killed her victims.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:42 pm
"Guys I'll be back!" she left the hideout making sure she has a plan incase they get in trouble. this might be the best day of my life! she thought to herself.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:45 pm
Kurasu went over and picked up the corpses, deciding to go back to the base to give them to Saya

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games