Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:58 pm
kiriyuu laughed "at least I'm not the only one who is a total failure at baking, sure why not!" lusa came running in "I'm afraid! something is coming to get me it is something real bad!" she was crying loudly  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:09 pm
Bubble turned around and looked at Lusa.

"Whats wrong Lusa?"Bubble asked her as she hugged Lusa.

gas powered stick

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:16 pm
"I decided to take a nap on the stairs and this really creepy person was coming for me and she was saying how much she hurted and I need to hurt too!" lusa was crying harder kiriyuu came over to lusa "what did she look like?" lusa stayed quiet for a while as if the memory was too scary to bear "she was real pale and was wearing a long white err kimuno what was covered in blood and her arms were flying all over the place and her head wasn't on proper and her legs were gone"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:26 pm
kiriyuu went out of the room "where are you going?" lusa said sniffing
"to find whats creeping you out" she replyed heading to the stairs there was an awkward silence broken by a blood curdling scream and a loud thump the scream stopped dead and there was a ominious wind flowing through the house "Kiriyuu..." lusa left the room  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:31 pm
Bubble followed Lusa and Kiryuu to the stairs.

"Wait."Bubble said.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:33 pm
((heres a piccy of the umm woman?
http://cameraslens.com/fatalframewiki/index.php5?title=Image:Kizunabio.png

if you hate nightmares or are easily scared DO NOT LOOK AT THIS! to all those who do look yes I am a very sick minded person ok moving on ))  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:36 pm
kiriyuu lay motionless on the floor (not dead) as the woman floated down to her and picked up her limp body and tried to pull her right arm out of socket (I am being specific for a reason) lusa charged over a nd tried to fling herself at the woman only to pass through her "ouch why does that hurt?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:39 pm
Bubble only stood there. If she tried to kick the lady she would end up like Lusa.

So Bubble slowly moved toward Kiryuu..

gas powered stick

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:47 pm
kiriyuu woke for a small amount of time and summoned another spirit "help me..." the spirit obeyed ramming the other ghost in the side "run now" the spirit said sheilding kiriyuu.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:13 pm
Bubble helped Kiryuu up.

"Lets go okay?"Bubble asked.

gas powered stick

dawgybites

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:05 pm
Dimitri smiled "What a beautiful name. My name is Dimitri Bovario"

He bowed, and stuck his hand out he wore black gloves with nemuri (sleep) written on them in white everywhere becuase he wasnt aloud to touch living things due to his 'ability'  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:48 am
''We must find those crystals...We must transform''said Flara.
all the girls agreed....  

Llama Talks

Shapeshifter

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:20 am
"I'm not complaining" kiriyuu went to pick up lusa. before they could leave the ghost called more ghosts and lunged for kiriyuu again "laidies please there is enough of me to go around!" she said with a lot of sarcasm lusa closed her eyes and clenched her fists "I wish we had something that will help..." about 3 seconds after she said it an antique camera appeared in her hands. she stared hoplesly at it as the spirits prepared for a major attack, lusa held up the camera , suddenly the limbless spirit (the first one) sent a blow towards the girls . a split second before lusa accidently took a picture ecsorsizing the spirits which disappeared "what just happend?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:28 am
User ImageMint smiled and shook Dimitri's hand. She felt a shiver go up her mind, but still smiled. She sensed danger within Diamond's house, so she told Dimitri, "I got to go. Nice to meet you, Dimitri." She then walked out of the Coffee shop and ran to Diamond's house. She saw Lusa take a picture and then all the ghosts disappeared.
"Umm... Lusa was it? What happened?" She asked, confused...

Xx_MooNLighT_X

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:33 am
Bubble stared in amazement as the ghosts disappeared.
"How..did you do that?"

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games