Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
Introduce yourselves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ocaren Lomehen
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:11 pm
OH MY GOD SO MANY NEW PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START! XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:54 pm
Meh, let's get this over with.*tired and apathetic*
Hi. I'm gojira86, also known as Beekiller-Johanna in some parts of the internet.
I was invited here by Angry Kitsune for reasons I do not know, understand or even much care about. I just looked at the invite and figured, meh, why not and clicked join. The only reason I'm introducing myself is because Angry Kitsune asked me to.

English is my third language. When I'm sufficiently annoyed by other things, seeing people whose native language is English write worse English than I do can temporarily turn me into a total grammar nazi. You have been warned. *goes to get some sleep*  

gojira86

Vicious Cleric

kirathehyrulian

8,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:42 pm
I was invited by Angry Kitsune to join and become a member. I was curious and thought I would try this out.

Lets see, I'm a 19 year old female whose in college. In Gaia I go by Kira, and I hope to be able to get along with everyone.

Thank you for your time. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:16 pm
Welcome, Kira! blaugh I hope that you come to really love it here! 4laugh  

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Ocaren Lomehen
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:57 pm
kirathehyrulian
I was invited by Angry Kitsune to join and become a member. I was curious and thought I would try this out.

Lets see, I'm a 19 year old female whose in college. In Gaia I go by Kira, and I hope to be able to get along with everyone.

Thank you for your time. 3nodding

So I gotta ask, Kira pronounced the Japanese or English way? xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:54 pm
How is it pronounced in English? ninja *imagines something like Kye-rah*  

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

RainyStarz

6,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:44 pm
Hello everyone, I was invited by Angry Kitsune. I don't know what this guild is for but it seems nice xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lol, welcome to the guild, Rainy.

As you'll soon find out, this guild is for everything. xd

As of now, its most popular function is socializing, but we're quickly working on getting roleplaying back up. And, there are forums for discussions and places for you to post things such as artworks and stories and the like you might have. 3nodding

We hope you enjoy becoming a part of SLT~!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Supple Succubus
Vice Captain

Durem Cleric

10,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Guildmember 100

Damanex

Liberal Humorist

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:23 am
Well, first things first, my name here on Gaia is Damanex, but in the real world I go by Jace.

I was invited by Angry Kitsune who must be going for a club record or something.

I love anything that deals heroism, comedy or true love. That being said, bring on the randomness!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:34 am
Welcome, guys! And thank you for accepting the invitations! blaugh Dee, great job at explaining what we're all about! whee  

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Supple Succubus
Vice Captain

Durem Cleric

10,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

@Jace: Yes, welcome to SLT, Jace~!

@Kitune: Lol, thank you. At first, I wasn't thinking I did it justice. sweatdrop

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:21 pm
I am Batman

TaijimaNarumi invited me.  

Seeping Dementia

TaijimaNarumi

Bashful Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:53 pm
User Image
User Image
✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰User Image✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Yay, you accepted! x3

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰User Image✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:16 pm
I joined after seeing Angry Kitsune's awesome Bankai Ichigo sig and being momentarily depressed because I couldn't check out the forums before joining.

I leave the evil doing to my alter ego so I pretty much spread the love to everyone. So...I hope to have fun here  

Protedgy

MatsuTsuki
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:20 pm
Protedgy
I joined after seeing Angry Kitsune's awesome Bankai Ichigo sig and being momentarily depressed because I couldn't check out the forums before joining.

I leave the evil doing to my alter ego so I pretty much spread the love to everyone. So...I hope to have fun here

XD I know Ria (Angry Kitsune) is going to love you after mentioning her sig pic. welcome to SLT! I hope you have fun here too. ^^  
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games