Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Other Roleplays
<~> Wastelanders, an orignal rp.Now Open<~> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:08 pm
"I suppose I can understand that, but did none of them ever catch you eye for soemthing like that, or did were you looking for someone special?" he asked again as they approached the fire of camp and he leaned against a post laying Amber more comfortably her head on his chest, and his arms around her protectively.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:10 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
"I suppose I can understand that, but did none of them ever catch you eye for soemthing like that, or did were you looking for someone special?" he asked again as they approached the fire of camp and he leaned against a post laying Amber more comfortably her head on his chest, and his arms around her protectively.

'None of them did. I was looking for someone... special... someone... different....' She signed, snuggling up to his chest, listening to his heartbeat.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:11 pm
"What would they be like?" he asked with a smile stroking her hair with one hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:13 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
"What would they be like?" he asked with a smile stroking her hair with one hand.

'Someone.... caring, sweet, protective but not too overprotective.... uh... someone that listens..... the list goes on and on.' She signed.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:17 pm
"So you've never found anyone like that, wish I knew someone." He said with a smile as he looked down at her letting himself drift away some as he continued to listen.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:19 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
"So you've never found anyone like that, wish I knew someone." He said with a smile as he looked down at her letting himself drift away some as he continued to listen.

'Actually, I found someone pretty close.' She signed, looking up at him as her silver eye was uncovered slightly.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:19 pm
(okay i am stupid and i can't read and i am tired and sorry )

Mysty walked back to camp confused.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:20 pm
"Oh really who?" he asked back after a moment, the slightest trace of a smile on his face. He breathed, he hoped she would respond how he wanted her to, but then again... she might not.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:21 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
"Oh really who?" he asked back after a moment, the slightest trace of a smile on his face. He breathed, he hoped she would respond how he wanted her to, but then again... she might not.

Her eyes grew a dark green as a black rose appeared in her hands. On the petals written in white it said. 'You'  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:24 pm
"what's going on?" Mysty asks. she didn't like being out of the loop and not knowing what was happening. "i am really comfused here." she waa only getting Gene's part of the conversation since she was walking behind them so she didn't see Lynn's signing.  

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:25 pm
Gene's smile widened and he kissed her softly and gave her a gentle squeeze. "I'm glad I'm close to what your looking for." he said seriously. "I suppose then I'd better not ask if you'd like a boyfriend." he said looking to the side with his eyes, playing a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:27 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
Gene's smile widened and he kissed her softly and gave her a gentle squeeze. "I'm glad I'm close to what your looking for." he said seriously. "I suppose then I'd better not ask if you'd like a boyfriend." he said looking to the side with his eyes, playing a bit.

She looked down, her eyes returning to normal. Her fingers tapped, not responding.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:32 pm
Mysty blinks. "looks like i am not going to get any answers." she then leaves. "I'm going to go jump off the top of the building now if you even care." she tells them. she wasn't really going to do that she just said it because she could and no one was listening.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:34 pm
(ExL: Said just after amber is silent)"However, I'm not normally in the habit of doing what I should... like going down a hole not knowing whats down there besides a girl, I've absolutely fallen for, in a short amount of time, and as far as I can tell, has similar feelings for me... so to exacerbate this... would you like to be my girlfriend?" Gene asked seeming to keep talking as though he were afraid if he stopped he'd never be able to pick this subject back up again before closing his eyes and breathing not looking at her hoping she'd get his attention to answer him some how.

(ex after the Mysty thing/)

"Yeah really bad Idea, that and I'm not even sure you could get out through the roof, as were still kinda sealed in." he said quickly having fallowed Amber to stop mysty from doing something dangerous.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games