Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Frightened, Chimera? [Remake] (O / A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You would like to see more ____ in this roleplay.
  blood/gore
  action
  romance
  interaction between characters/roleplayers
  opportunities for Chimera to escape
  pit battles between Chimerae
View Results

The Amazing Flying Circus

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:33 pm

Kayenism
((Miinefield is talented too.))

((Thanks, Kaye ^^))

((Will post, er... when I can neutral ))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:04 pm

(( So does anyone know who our frequent posters are and who is never going to post again? ))

opheliatic_autumn

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:27 pm

((So far I believe our "frequent" posters are you, me, Kaye, and Miinefield. Mayhem posts too, but she's going to be busy for a while.

MindXHunter isn't going to post, I've removed her profile. I haven't gotten word back from the other roleplayers yet though.))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:39 pm

(( So do we just kill off her character in a pit or has it never existed? ))

opheliatic_autumn

opheliatic_autumn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:41 pm

((She was Sam, so does that mean that Sko is where Sam was as far as cages go? ))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:53 pm

((Eternal_PrinceOfFire seems to post frequently enough.))

The Amazing Flying Circus

Eloquent Elocutionist

dragonblade629

Dapper Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:54 pm

[[I'm sorry I haven't been posting, I was on a trip, and my computer was broken. It's fixed now, so...can I have an update of what's going on?]]
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:33 pm

[[Yush, yush. Update is needed~ I'll be active so....]]]

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:41 pm

((yush, Anin you forgot me razz ))

((Devon is just watching the fight on screen until something happens))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:50 pm

((How could I forget? I knew I was missing someone. And welcome back Bunnies.

We can put Sam in an arena against Sko, that seems fitting.

And... Update... Nothing much really. John got taken by Yani and Devon and they implanted a tracking device into his leg. He doesn't know that yet though. Now him and Project Upsilon are about to fight so John will have enough scars to make him forget about his surgical one [and won't try to pull out the chip].

Sko just woke up from cryogenic sleep, now Yani is going to "repair" her medically or pit her against another Chimera in an arena, which seems to be the more likely scenario.

That cover about everything?))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:33 pm

[Thank you very much~]

Demitria woke from her cat nap. She was lucky enough to be untouched and uninterrupted while she slept. She woke with a yawn, her eyes seemed dazed before she stretched. Her tail and ear waved about, taking in her surroundings. She made a small meow before looking around.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:59 am

(( I don't know if you could fight Sam, because her skin was poisonous. You couldn't touch her for more than thirty seconds, right? And to use Sko's boa muscles she would have to touch her? sweatdrop
I don't know how to win. Any ideas?))

opheliatic_autumn

Kayenism

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:11 pm

((You could try not winning; that's a good tactic. ;D SORRY GUYS, I'M TRYING TO GET EVERYTHING STRAIGHT HERE... Gaia's being really glitchy so I can't edit my posts or anything. I won't be able to post until this issue gets resolved, because access to the Edit button is VITAL to my posting. FML crying ))
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:56 pm

(( Woah. Where did all the buttons go?! eek confused Well this is annoying....))

opheliatic_autumn

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games