Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:52 pm
Hatira put out her glass for more wine, thanking him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:47 am
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
"Training sounds good," the elf replies, somewhat anxious to weild his longsword again. He eyes the red and black hilt, his eyes running down the sheath concealing a blade enscribed with elvish runes.
Bob grins,"I hoped you'd say that." taking a battle position, lacking a weapon.
The elf draws his sword, revieling the elvish runes that had been the last runes ever seen by a large number of enemies. "I hope you know what you are doing."
Bob motions to his sparring partner to approach.
The elf approches, fakes a thrust and swings his sword downwards in one smooth motion.
Bob rolls to one side and brings a leg around from behind about knee level  

Pheonix Demone

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:52 am
K-Ba pours finishes off the bottle in her glass, and asks if she would like some desert.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:19 pm
Hatira shook her head in declination, but thanked him for the meal, enjoying her wine.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:31 pm
K-Ba motioned to Piet for the check and paid it, leaving a tip with explict instructions to give it to the chef. After helping Hatira out of her seat, they exit quietly,"I believe it is about time we went back to the mansion, it is about five hours until the sun is reenergized."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:14 pm
Hatira nodded, "Ya, I need some sort of sleep, or I won't make it through the day." She laughed a bit, her ear's twitched lightly.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:39 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
"Training sounds good," the elf replies, somewhat anxious to weild his longsword again. He eyes the red and black hilt, his eyes running down the sheath concealing a blade enscribed with elvish runes.
Bob grins,"I hoped you'd say that." taking a battle position, lacking a weapon.
The elf draws his sword, revieling the elvish runes that had been the last runes ever seen by a large number of enemies. "I hope you know what you are doing."
The elf approches, fakes a thrust and swings his sword downwards in one smooth motion.
The elf leaps just in time to avoid being tripped. "You are faster than expected." he says in amasement.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:19 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
The elf leaps just in time to avoid being tripped. "You are faster than expected." he says in amasement.

"You haven't seen anything yet."

(I hope this will post, I've tried like 5 times)  

Pheonix Demone

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:25 pm
The two walk, K-Ba's arms wrapped around Hatira's waist, his hands resting on her stomache. Upon getting to the mansion, they quietly move towards Hatira's room, He lets her turn around to look at him before he says,"I guess I'll see you tomorrow" K-Ba then leans down hoping for a goodnight kiss.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:46 pm
Hatira had kissed back and hugged him, "See ya then." Once done, she walked into her room and closed the door gently, getting into her night clothes and going to bed.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:40 am
Pleased with the day, K-Ba walked off to his room, and collapsed into his bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:04 pm
During the middle of the night, Hatira had woken up from a nightmare, which came every once and a while, same dream and she sigh. Hatira had gotten up, grabbed her cloak and walked out onto the balcony she had just off of her room and watched the night time activities and she sighed, holding her cloak tightly to her.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:20 pm
The vibrations of the floor and subtle creaking were enough to awaken K-Ba, he staggered to the door, and just as Hatira had walked by, he slowly came from his room and followed her, after she stopped, he wrapped his arms around her, feeling her jump slightly, he whsipered in her ear,"It's just me. Is something wrong?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:31 pm
Hatira smiled lightly and shook her head, "Just a nightmare, that's all."  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:44 pm
he kisses the top of her head,"We all have those sometime, May I here about it?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games