Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:13 pm
((OMG it says theres no 15th page O.o))

((Edit: wait nvm im the first suppesedly on the 15th page so now there is a 15th page XD))  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:17 pm
(Is bored and therefor posting as NPC's for a bit. EDIT-lol the 15th page bit was also my fault, just deleted some OOC speak ^.^ of mine.)

Jared wiped down counter's at the nest and turned to refill the soda fountain. He couldn't see for the life of him who would drink something called Dr. Pepper but filled it up anyway, figuring each to their own as per his usual.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile back at school, Ms. Powers was just freeing herself from the sticky fingered clutches of the eagerly feeding first years, who had been much cheered and relieved by the long line of food still being served in the cafeteria. Deciding to check up on some of the other children...and just to see some cool stuff, she headed over to the battle dome.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:36 pm
Michishige walked into the Nest and called out to Cloud. "Yo! Jared! What's up my man?" Michishige threw his bag on the floor as he sat at the bar. "Can I get a Dr. Pepper?" Michishige always enjoyed the company of Jared for some reason.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:38 pm
((ummm...did Avery just cheat? O.o and...who's Cloud? Edit: oh yeah...your other chara, right?))
(and ninja, I don't think anything's been 'contadicted')
(lol, I love how practically no one has classes yet xD)

Looking at the screen Doc Martel saw a new message pop up: Avery Ellaine Delwraythe; Rank 4; Sensory maze; Results-ERROR. EPIC WIN DETECTED. Improvement unmeasurable. This certainly piqued the teacher's interest. He would have to be sure to check up on this later. He turned back to the water student, "Good, good. You'll want to fucus a bit more on the form if you want to hold it longer." The kid nodded and went back to work.

Jordan was pretty excited for this chem class. After all, that was why she had come even though she didn't have to. "Hypothetically speaking, could we, say, blow stuff up with that?" she asked Mr.V.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:41 pm
(lol- Sorry Ninja! -.o Hawk's nest bar man is Jared. I had it wrong...Cloud is a teacher. Also...please tell me your character has a nickname?)

Hey man, coming up. Jared snagged his wiping towel off the bar and slapped it onto his shoulder before returning to the newly filled machine.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:42 pm
((XD LOL! now you're calling him Jordan... ninja ))
(what kind of nickname?)  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:45 pm
(WOLFY! you ninja posed while I WAS posting! Dude!..and No Avery didn't cheat. It's a trick. The maze deducts points for touching the walls, but to get a better score you can touch the walls at these points...it's just...no one knows that. XD So it was a shot in the dark that panned out.)

Avery smiled as she walked over to the computer monitor. She was both nervous and extremely excited to see if she'd been docked any points. Even if she had the difference in her time would have more than made up for it wouldn't it? Biting her lip she leaned over the pedestal to take a look.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:53 pm
(( ninja *sigh* do I still have to rp the Doc? hey...you gonna edit that? ^))

Doc had walked away from the monitor, but it still showed the updates board for a few seconds: Recalculating...; Avery Ellaine Delwraythe; Rank 4; Sensory maze; Results- 89% Growth  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:54 pm
(One that helps me remember how to spell "Michishige" hopefully. EDIT : -edit what? which? and for whys? o.0
And YUSH you still needs to do the professorz! o.0 How elsh will I know if what Avery did wash ko0l?)

Jared filled up a tall glass with fizzing Dr. Pepper and slid it gently down to Michishige's waiting hand. "So...how was schoool?" Jared asked. Leaning on the bar on his elbows. "Any new 'friends'?" he added with a knowing grin.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:56 pm
((xD how about Michi? (question directed at Zetao & rwaring ninja) .<))

The Doc smiled to himself. Any sensory that could figure out the hidden trick to the maze was surely someone to keep an eye on. ((Perhaps he should talk to Mr.McDougall about it >.<))  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:04 pm
(Edited! ^.^ and yes it was the 'J's. sweatdrop Oh god the McDougall. I dunno if I should have Avery have had an experience with him before, or just to be super wary. Or she can just kind of 'know' he's a bad guy....)

Avery grinned at her results. Though she felt a slight trepidation about how this would affect her assessment. Would they want to test her again soon? Happiness won out in the end though, and she felt glad enough to want to consider treating herself.

She might as well go test her other abilities while she was here though.

( ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO TEST HEALING POWERS THAT DON'T SOUND REALLY OUT THERE?)  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:10 pm
((I had this great idea, but then I forgot..lessee...how aboot there's a shelter where people bring in hurt animals...ooh! then the Zetaos or whatever guy could be like 'bunnies! :3))  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:11 pm
((Shige sounds like a good nickname, right? Michishige is my real name translated into Japanese, meaning 'Heavy Journey'. I like Shige better than Michi...))

Michishige sipped his Dr. Pepper, "Missed my first class... wasn't too important anyways, nobody likes Social Studies." He chuckled at the other question, "Nah man, not yet. Haven't seen one that's caught my attention." Michishige gave a sly grin.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:16 pm
Jared's grin fell. "Dude! What're you talking about!? First day's a major influx of new talent. Frankly I'm a little surprised. Heh you feeling okay?" jokingly Jared ruffled Shige's hair.

----------------------------------------------------------------

(I thought about animals and people too. o.0 But how would you assess this?..Someone would need to assess the wounds first then the progress afterwords, and what about whether or not they touch the person or something..all that junk...)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games