Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [13]~ Announcements ~
Gaia Demonstration }rewards:10k or 50k or 100k or .. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ITS TIME FOR DEMONSTRATION
  OH YEAH
View Results

kakashi sensei43

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:56 pm
i love gaia because its a great place to be around your friends and make friends the best part of gaia is this guild because most guilds dont give stuff out like this that is why this is my one and only guild because it is awsome you to doctor you rock as much as the guild biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:06 pm
amethystlover
Dillonkillen
Gaiaonline is amazing!
Here is my video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjKvychY1o4

yea i kind of agree with you

Thank you, I mean this site is an amazing site. Yes I think they have changed some things that should have staid the same. But they admins are only here to help us have a better time on Gaia. If we let them know how we feel about certain things they will listen and act accordingly.  

Dillonkillen

5,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

CaliDX

3,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:29 pm
hi papaluigi here and a proud mem. of the Empire Of Gaia
im noob starten out on here but i geuss ive been on long enough to state my opinion wel ill put the bad first its realy hard to get the cool awesome things without having to use real money wich is somthin thats realy difficult to get theses days and yeah the games culd hav more to them same thing same missions everyday very unappealing but i love it here ralley awesome place to meet people i love lookin at the profiles its a way to express urself and it feels more personal u no secure than my space and all dat other junk well thats all i pretty much hav the right to say so c yal and keep it cool  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:34 pm
I am sorry but I can not make a video or recording. There for I will just post my feelings (: Yay.
Ok, Gaia. I started to play around...2007?
I became in love with this sight due to friends I have made.
Gaia is a sight to meet new people and to earn gold. You can also give items/gold to a friend or loved one. It is to have fun too ^^;
This guild has helped alot. And I love it (;
Thank you !
Some new changes on the gaia web sight that were to be made in 2010 would be nice though (:
<3  

Zamedia

CindyChasesGhosts

3,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:59 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvUaoOBaNEQ
sorry :/! my voice is soft :/  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:01 pm
Gaia has been showing improvement... yet. They still got a half a year to make improvements. I personally would change the marketplace the origonal one is bland, truthly  

Miniize

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Angel_Princess528

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:51 pm
imma just type it for you I FRIGGIN LOVE GAIA ITS AWESOME EVEN IF I AM POOR BUT I STILL LOVE IT WITH ALL MY HEART I LOVE THE STUFF YOU CAN GET ALL THE PROFILES EVERYTHING (EXCEPT THE MEAN PEOPLE) BUT OTHER THAN THAT I LOVE EVERY THING THEIR DOIN FOR GAIA BUT WHAT I REALLY HOPE IS THAT I GETTHE 1 MIL FROM THE DAILY CHANCE I ALREADY INVITED 172 PEOPLE TO JOIN! BUT I KNOW I MIGHT NEVER GET IT BUT I DONT CARE! I STILL LOVE GAIA WITH ALL MY HEART  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:19 pm
aw i wish i could make 1 but i cant i want 100k also but i really cant make a video i can make one but oni pictures made in paint i cant put a video made in a record sorry i really wish i could make 1 sad  

LightChains

LightChains

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:22 pm
If i cant make a video i would just type it in her I love gaia because of u can make friends and you can be anything u want there are many things u can wear and most of all u can talk to ur friends and make gold thats all ^_^ biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:58 pm
dam I can't make a video and/or a voice recording... BUT I DO LOVE GAIA!!!  

e x c r p t s

Powerhungry Gekko

IISuppaHSexyNinja

3,150 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:31 am
Don't have any kind of camera,Or mic Lol
My camera died D:
So i'ma make a text video :O  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:54 am
I would like to say a few things about the marketplace. First of all, what's up with the gold fee when you sell things? This is a virtual site, meaning they can make as much gold as they want. Second, they should make a new searchbar when your looking for items cuz then you get all the junk like flowers and bugs to scroll through and it gets kinda annoying.

Thats what I think can improve the marketplace a bit.

~Majesty of Dreams~  

Majesty of Dreams

3,250 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

sareon-x

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:07 am
a bad change is worse than no change at all
specialy in a global site with thousands of members...like Gaia !
now we want the changes we were promised not only because we are promised gold for this thread because we actually love gaia xD heart heart
now we all now the daily chances take to much to load and dont have good items and the fun will wash away in gaia after a while even if you play a cool game like zomg you will notice that it will take like forever to load and when specialy when it says " server discconnected" after an hour (almost) of loading you kind of give up on it and the home page doesnt load that quickly as well...i just wanna log in not see the big giant button and they should notify the new members of how the frauds are done in a pm or something that ppl actually pay attention to.
and the market place fee is not fare for most of the members...
like one of our friends said its just imaginary gold you know...
and the cars in rally are just too much and make chatting a lot slower so we would prefer it if they wearent so heavy to load
i think if i talke any longer no one will read this but
EVEN WITH SO MUCH BAD THINGS YOU CAN STILL SAY THERE ARE MORE GOOD STUFF CUZ IM STILL LOGGED ON ! XD
THANK YOU GAIANS AND OPERATORS
HERE IS A THREAD FOR A BETTER GAIA xD
phew i wanted to say those stuff for a long time now  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:18 am
I love gaia because it's a place where all fans like...
but I always wanted to hate gaia because of the hacking...
on the other side, I love gaia and it's fun for all.
my friend and I share a bond that can never break. smile

This is how I feel about gaia....and sorry I don't have a camera or youtube accounts.  

DiCryn

Seno Dos Thragnoria

Interesting Shapeshifter

5,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:53 pm
The Gaia Guild Empire is to have fun, make friends, earn gold, have some serious discussions, and so forth. Nothing bad could ever come from making some new friends and having fun talking to people about different things.
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  
[13]~ Announcements ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces