Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Luna's Forest Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:11 pm
User Image
..: Kÿńñ Mįrårí :..

"I'll try not to," Kynn hummed casually while already thinking of how to get back at Luna's parents.

..: Ÿøûkåį Mįrrør “Râżòr” :..

"Nyeh... No touchy," Mirror mumbled while seeming to shy away from the touch. "I am a natural born loner so no touchy. As for the gym idea..." He paused and started tapping his fingers against his arm. "I'm iffy on the idea of a public gym. The arena in the center so I can beat the crap out of Gwen is fine with me though."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:56 pm
Luna smiled. "Still. And I'll get to building it right away as long as you don't kill ANYONE!"  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Captain

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:06 pm

"You wouldn't know I killed Gwen if I ate her.... Nevermind. I'd get indigestion or idiot poisoning if I ate her. Don't worry about me killing anyone," Mirror responded calmly while tapping his fingers lightly.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:48 am
Luna smiled happily. "Thank you." She then went over to Lucien. "Hey."  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Captain

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:37 pm

"Whatever," Mirror muttered before going out and laying out in the grass under the sun.

User Image
..: Łüçíėñ :..

"Hey," Lucien smiled lightly back.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:57 pm
"Did you here me in there? I swore at my own parents. God." She said as she put a hand on her head.  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Captain

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:02 pm
User Image

"We all heard you and I'm proud of you for standing up to them. They need to understand how you feel about things. If you're just doing things to keep them happy, you're not gonna be happy. Parents are supposed to want you to be happy, but yours are kinda selfish... No offense," Lucien murmured with a gentle pat on Luna's arm.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:57 pm
"I agree too much. But I was always scared they abandon me if I didn't obey." She said gently.  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Captain

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:50 am
User Image

"Guess you won't have to worry about that anymore. You have me, Mirror, Kynn and Sanguine now and I know at least three of the four of us won't leave you," Lucien smiled lightly only to frown and glance at Mirror. "What do you mean you don't have a choice?" Lucien settled with sticking his tongue out at the dragon who had removed his nail from his back meaning he wasn't going to spell out anything on the other's back anymore.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:29 am
"Yes and I'm happy that you are all still with me. And I do hope that I can accomodate to your needs."  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Captain

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:27 pm

"It'll do while I'm here," Mirror murmured softly.

User Image

"He's so secretive. It's fine," Lucien smiled lightly in response.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:01 pm
She smiled as she sat with her friends through dinner.  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Captain

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:53 am
User Image
..: Šåñgûįńē | Gwén | »Śhädøw« :..

"Your parents said something about being sure that dragon boy stays in his human form, baku boy goes back to looking innocent and demon boy gets that hungry look out of his eye, they can come back inside," Gwen yawned from the doorway, her hand sliding a pack of cigarettes out of her pocket and sliding one out only to extend it to Mirror who blew a small stream of fire out of his mouth, lighting it up. She then set the cigarette to her lips and inhaled slowly, exhaling just as slowly as she sat down on the porch.

User Image

"Sugar only takes away the hunger for so long. You can't blame me for seeing all of your veins and not think ‘yummy’. I hate being a blood demon," Lucien grumbled while dropping onto his back, his plate, silverware and cup piled onto Mirror's dishes.

User Image
..: Kÿńñ Mįrårí :..

"I can do that, but I still plan on tweaking their dreams a little. Just enough to where they'll come crying to me to rid them of their nightmare. I'm sorry your feeding habit isn't as easy as mine, Lulu," Kynn hummed before lightly patting Lucien on the stomach. It was easier being a baku than any other creature, but it had some rules in which was taking effect on Kynn again. "I'm getting sleepy again so I'm gonna go take a nap. Night all." He gave a light wave before heading back inside with his blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

"I'm gonna go wash dishes," Mirror muttered with a slight sniff as he stood up with a bored expression, his hands starting to gather up the dishes stacked on his own.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:30 pm
Luna looked at Lucien. "I hope I can help you get rid of the cravings. And Gwen? Tell my parents to accept them for who they are or they won't see me for another 16 years. Night Kynn!" She then stood up. "I can do the dishes or at least help if you want me to, Mirror." Her hands went out to hold some dishes.  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Captain

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:56 am
User Image
..: Šåñgûįńē | Gwén | »Śhädøw« :..

"Your dad just said that he accepts us as otherworldly beings, but he doesn't want to have dragon boy tearing down the castle in dragon form, they don't want to be eaten by demon man and that baku boy's just easier to be around if he doesn't look like he's going to kill them in their sleep. Power of a shade, baby," Gwen murmured from where she sat only to point at her shadow coming to join her on the porch.

User Image

"It's not something I just want to hop into just to get rid of it temporarily. It isn't right," Lucien muttered in response only to kick Gwen in the leg for opening a bandage and waving her arm in front of him. "I'm gonna kill you if ya do that again."

"I'm good. Kynn sleeps too much during the day," Mirror responded before just carrying the dishes inside with a fluidlike grace. "Just keep your promise of that gym."

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff