Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lay Me Down to Sleep [[OPEN AND ACCEPTING ]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dracko_10k

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:45 pm
Jacob and Meeko came running into the woods until they found riley and Suki. “ What’s all the commotion?” Jacob asked.
Meeko spoke before anyone could answer him.” Shadow’s here, isn’t he? He kidnapped some one.”  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:36 pm
"Fat lot of good that does now bozo!" Riley yelped, glring heavily at Meeko. "Where the hell would he have taken her?"

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:29 am
Suki pulled at her arm trying to pop her shoulder back into place, failing miserably.

"He was here. He just flung me against a tree like a rag doll."

She gave up on her arm and leaned carefully against a tree.

"So what now? I mean, are we ganna go after her or are we ganna just sit here until she turns up?" Suki yawned and stretched her left arm.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:49 pm
"I don't give a rat's a** what you bitches do, though I'm pretty sure Skye'll be with me, but I'm going to look for her. Suki, it'll be a whole hell of alot easier to potect you like the angel chick said if you tag along." she said, turning in a random direction and walking.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

dracko_10k

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:59 pm
Meeko piontede in the oppesit direction."Shadows forest is that way.Thats the only place he could have taken her. I'll go with you.
Jacob looked over to meeko,"I'll go too."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:14 am
Suki crossed her arms over her chest and followed silently.

"I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself. I'm not that much of a ninny." Just as she said the last word her foot caught in an animal trap and flipped her upside-down.

DAMN IT! You just couldn't help yourself, and you go and prove me wrong! What the hell?! She thought to herself as she spun around in the air.

Evil_Maiden420

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:28 am
"Look, I'm just trying to do what the angel lady said. You wanna go get killed, fine. It's not on me." she said, glaring at Meeko as she stalked past him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:44 pm
Suki's face started to turn red so she took a pocket knife from her pocket and cut the rope, thus making her fall to the ground.

"OW! That smarts!" She rolled over and took a deep breath as she grabbed her knife from the ground, sticking it from her pocket. "What is so special about this woman anyway?"

Evil_Maiden420

dracko_10k

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:49 pm
Meeko gently grabbed Rileys arm as she walked by, It was hrd enough to make her stop,"I would think that you would want to get Yuuki back."
Jaccob was about to warn Meeko of grabbing Riley but... it was too late."Meeko! Dont-" He cringed for what would happen next.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:57 pm
Riley whirled and smacked Meeko in the face, a crack echoing through the clearing. She watched his head whip back. The satisfied smirk that would have normally spread over her face like butter was now a frozen mask of 'majorly pissed'. "Don't you DARE speak to me about Yuki. You don't know anything about her OR me. Am I perfectly clear?" she spat, the words a hiss.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:06 pm
Suki flinched at the sound of the smack.

"What crawled up your a** and pitched tent? I mean, besides Yuki going missing." She asked as she stood up, dusting off her pants. Suki yanked the rope that was wrapped around her ankle and started playing with it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:13 pm
"Besides? I need another reason besides that b*****d has my best friend?" Riley demanded, "Don't make me smack you too. I have no qualms about breaking your face." she said, tossing a glance at Suki, not really phased by her comment. "I'm going after Yuki. I'm not going to be delayed by you little girls any more. Unlike some, I actually considered the fact that he could be doing anything he wants to her." she said, noticing that Skye was already heading in that direction.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:39 pm
Wow... Riley and Yuki must be very close... Considering that Riley is willing to kick anyone's a** who messes with her best friend... Wish I had friends like that.

Suki walked in step behind Riley, dragging the rope behind her.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:08 pm
There was a small cut on his lip where his lip had indented and his tooth had stabbed him. He desevered it. " I'm sorry. You just acted like you used to." he turned and headed for shadows forest. He would rescue Yuuki and dissappeare...  

dracko_10k

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:08 pm
Riley caught Meekos arm. "what?" she asked, startled by his comment. "Used to?"

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items