Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
The War for Estra ((Open/Acc)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idear?
  Yah
  Nue
  ...Lolwut?
View Results

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:47 pm
Reign's falcon made a few tight circles in the air to watch what was going on down below. The bird could only figure out that the force down below was of two different sides only when one retreated from the other. Dead and wounded laid on the ground, though everything looked like it was laying on the ground to the falcon. Eventually Eli spotted someone wearing the same colors that the humans at the other encampment were, a deep blue and bright silver. The falcon spiraled down next to him and settled on the ground, just a few feet from the fortress, and stared at him, waiting patiently for him to take the rolled paper from it's clawed foot.

"Brrr, we need more b-blankets..." Resa managed to get out from her chattering teeth, shuffling into Nydo's throne room while wearing a quilt around her body. She'd come back to her quarters from where the failed attack had taken place, picking up a blanket for warmth. She was by no means immune to the cold. "And f-faster troops."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:57 pm
"Well, now...shall we go inside and see if anyone can put us up for the night? I'm gonna need to rest. That last attack took quite a toll," Reis said with a chuckle, pulling himself to his feet.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:11 pm
"Yeah we probably should. I'm sure the people deserve an answer to their questions about what just happened. But that's what you get for making such a flashy approach. Sometimes it's not the one with the flashiest weapon who wins the fight...it's the one who fight the best." Strider began to walk towards the town.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:21 pm
"Believe me...flashy was not what I was going for," he remarked ruefully as he sauntered into the opening gates. He passed a graceful-looking bird in the middle of a very ungraceful act: poking around one of the fort's dead guards. He motioned for Chron and Strider to go ahead in and explain their situation. He hobbled over to the bird, and knelt down beside it. "Whatcha got there, friend?"  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:50 pm
((Durnnit, don't walk away from the random bird poking a dead guy! I was setting that up for you guys. Wait, what about all the dead bodies everywhere?...Leave them laying around I guess, lol.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:53 pm
((Lol, I thought the bird was trying to give the note to one of the guards. I didn't think it was a dead body. xd I'll edit my last one, then.))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:15 pm
((Yeah, I kinda mentioned there were dead bodies laying around, lol. XD ))

Eli gave a brief screech in surprise, hopping back away from the body to swivel his head around to look at the newcomer who'd spoken. After sizing up the male human and deciding that he was not an immediate threat, the falcon screeched again and extended the foot with the paper tied to it at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:25 pm
((Wait...so...he's a threat, but the bird's gonna give him the thing anyway?))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:26 pm
((Whoops, forgot the 'not' part...I was yelling at my brother again...))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:41 pm
Der Reisende raised his eyebrows in mild surprise, and gently plucked the rolled up parchment from the falcon's outstretched leg. And it read,
((But I has to fight the demons! No John, you ARE the demons. And then John was a zombie. XD ))
--To the commander in charge of the southernmost settlement,
I've been informed that there have been no messages from this fort to the northeastern encampment of the Kingdom. Being this close to the edge of war, I do not wish for any communications to go astray, allowing information to fade. Please send a reply as soon as possible with this falcon or any other bird. For the Kingdom.
--King Erick Bariel of the Kingdom of Estra

P.S. Make sure that Robill doesn't get a hold of this, he'd start rumors like the last time...

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:05 pm
Nydo looked up from his viewing pool to see that Resa returned. "Yes it does seem like we will need faster troops. I saw the performance, those guys have unique powers indeed." Nydo said responding to Resa's comment. He then teleported Resa, and himself to the castle kennel. "These will be the faster troops you send along with demons riding on them." Nydo said as he pointed to the 9 feet tall dark haired, red eyed demon wolves.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:14 pm
((Thank yous!))
Reis rolled it back up, and offered the bird a perch on his forearm. The rolled note he tucked into his coat. He decided to give it to the marshal or whoever within the fort before he introduced himself. He hoped they'd believe him, being a stranger and all. Maybe the bird would provide some sort of credence.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:22 pm
((Durp, did you read what I put in white there?))

Eli considered the arm for a moment before rising up with a few flaps of his wings to settle on Reis's shoulder, shifting comfortably.

"Ooh, w-where'd you find these guys?" Resa stepped towards the demon wolves interestedly. The more ferocious of the whole pack, and the one just a bit taller than the others, growled territorially. She held out a hand that was still shivering from the cold in greeting. The wolf snarled as it sniffed the air warily, then edged closer before bumping it's large nose against her forehead. Immediately the rest of the pack calmed down, moving a bit closer as well. "Their bloodline runs deep," Resa went on, rubbing the leader's muzzle with her hand. "They make g-great fighters t-too."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:25 pm
((I didn't think to do so until you told me that xd What is that from?))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:33 pm
((No idea, I think some sort of parody of a book ending. XD I read it one day on some kind of wikipedia-like site after I read the Mudkips meme's origins when a friend told me about it. Agh, I hate Mudkips!))  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games