Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:57 am
((well i was doing it by judging by your posts but i took it out know i dont care care about my jedi not fighting right now i just thought it was going that way, plus i thought there was no planets it was just soul society and huenco mundo  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:11 pm
((You didn't have to take it out, I made it make sense. lol And who said anything about planets? I wrote in an earlier post that Coruscant was a city far way from Sereitei in this RP.))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:40 pm
((I thought there were planets too. =O ))

"It's..." Maria paused, not wanting to seem rude. Drained of energy as she was, she still worried about things like that. "Well, a different color?"

Kaizeloye stopped walking and tapped a claw on his arm while he thought. If he fought, he could possibly die. If he didn't, he'd think of himself as a coward. Either way, it was a lose-lose situation for him. "Interesting deal, but I have no idea what a "Resurrección form" is." ((Too lazy to look it up))

Kousuke perked up a bit to hear someone else than the hawk-like lieutenant call out for him. She'd stayed to make sure that he didn't neglect his duties again, as usual, standing in the corner to make sure. "In here." He replied, raising a hand when the other Soul Reaper went to nag him. "It's no problem. I can talk while I work, Lieutenant. Unlike you..." He added the last part quietly under his breath ad chuckled.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:44 pm
((I'd love to clarify stuff like that...but it tends to make the initial post really long, and nobody reads those things, anyhow. gonk ))

Drekovec gave him a wicked smile.
"When a Hollow becomes an Arrancar, we are gifted with a zanpakuto, like the Soul Reapers. Their blades are a symbiotic extension of themselves, granting them amazing powers. An Arrancar weapon is basically a holding tank for our Hollow power. Separating our Hollow self from our once-human self is what makes us look like this," he said, gesturing to his mostly human appearance. "When we release our zanpakuto, our Hollow powers are temporarily 'resurrected,' giving us great power, rivaling and sometimes even surpassing the Soul Reaper's Bankai. Observe!" He took an offensive stance, and placed a hand on his black blade's hilt. He ignited the red reishi flow, and stabbed the sword through his Hollow cavity.
"Eviscerate, Odio Desenfrenado!" A veritable maelstrom of spiritual energy overtook them both, hiding Drekovec from view. He gave a high-pitched psychotic cackle, and a scream of glee which shook the very earth beneath them. When the debris cleared, he stood calmly before his disciple, a fully human face peering out from behind his Hollow mask. He gave a sadistic grin and a roar as he leaped forward to take a swipe at Kaizeloye.

"Oh! Good to have found you, Capt -er, I mean- Kousuke." Daisuke said with a chuckle. "I see you and the Lieutenant are still getting along as good as ever. I have a serious matter to discuss with you, sir. There is something going on that I think you should know about. Captain Manaki has already been briefed, and I wanted you to be the next one to know."  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:40 pm
((Oh. Hey, being the crazy guy should be my job. XD ))

Kaizeloye executed a quick backwards roll purely on instinct to keep from getting killed away from Drekovec. Then he darted around the makeshift throne, eying the Arrancar warily with his mismatched orbs. "Well then that's hardly fair, is it?" He shifted his weight from one foot to another uncomfortably.

"Ah, I see." Kousuke's head lowered a fraction as he thought before he glanced sideways at the Lieutenant. "An honor, I'm sure. Should Mitsubishi be present?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:49 pm
Daisuke shook his head gravely.
"Not now. Later." When he was certain that they were alone, he drew his zanpakuto and released it, showing off the Jedi-style shikai. "Now, then...I'll get right to the point. I know that you and the other captains have noticed the skill level that is completely disproportionate to my age, right? Well, here's the reason...I am not from Sereitei. I am a Soul Reaper from a splinter group known as the Jedi Order, and I was sent to observe you and your ilk, to decide what my Order's next moves shall be. I am a plant, but I assure you that I mean no harm. I am, as I have always been, an ally of you all. I hold you in particularly high regard, Kousuke." He paused, reading the captain for a reaction before he continued.

Drekovec followed closely, using only his natural speed instead of the Arrancar Sonido technique. The Sith were a ruthless organization, but he knew better than to slaughter valuable allies indiscriminately. He swiped again, aiming to graze the young Hollow's flesh to convince him that the situation was dire, but not injure him.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:26 pm
Kousuke stared for a while at the paperwork on the desk after hearing what Daisuke had said, not really seeing it. His mind was somewhere else, in another time. The fact that Daisuke wasn't who he thought or said he was didn't irk him as much as he thought it would. "Your Order." He said at length, rolling a light green candy he'd dug out from his pocket between his fingers thoughtfully. "What exactly does it see Sereitei as? More precisely, what are these moves it intends? If I may ask, of course."

Kaizeloye felt the tip of the zanpakuto draw a thin but painful line down his arm before he could successfully move out of the way. He took in a hissing breath, holding a clawed hand against the wound. "Alright, definitely not fair." He muttered to himself, before he reached out with his bloody hand, not really hoping it'd reach the Arrancar to activate his control over it's properties.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:36 pm
"My Order sees Sereitei as a potential ally, at this juncture. Long ago, the Order was just a group of mystics, seeking to enlighten the people of the world and to fight back the ancient Hollows. When the first zanpakuto was forged, and the Soul Reaper arts were developed, the people of Sereitei and Coruscant took opposing stances, as far as the philosophy of their art. The Jedi cut off all communication with Sereitei, in order to avoid disputes, and were never heard from again. However, we have always had at least one guardian live amongst you as a tiny, final thread of connection with these wayward brethren. That's me. I am here to observe you, and report back to the Order. We never mean any harm, and we seek to just remain separate. But now a dark age is dawning that might prove the ruination of both circles...and my Order wishes for us to stand together. A third part of the equation has become evident...the Sith."
((Is that going overboard? I've got all these ideas swimmin' 'round my brains for our backstory, but I don't want to over-do it sweatdrop ))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:41 pm
((Nah, I don't think it is.))

"Hm." Kousuke leaned back as he took the explanation in. "Then the Order and Sereitei aren't so different after all." He blinked and smiled, his gaze refocusing. "Well, I see no difference anyway. There's a common goal for both sides, these Sith you're talking of. Not to mention the Hollow attacks have become more coordinated, not just in the city, but elsewhere. It's more than a bit worrying. In times like this, one needs all the allies one can get. Have you told any of the others of this?" He popped the candy into his mouth and, finding another one, offered it to Daisuke.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:29 pm
"Only you and Captain Manaki. I felt the presence of an interloper might shock Sereitei, so I've kept it quiet. But it seems our enemies are too strong for us to stand alone against them," Daisuke said as he took the offered candy. "Also...a pair of Quincy rushed to our aid during the attack. I was wondering...what do you know about them? The Quincy tribe, that is."

Drekovec dodged around the wayward drops of his apprentice's toxic blood, and moved to retaliate with the heel of his palm. He aimed for Kaizeloye's throat, intending to stun him. If the attack succeeded, he made up his mind to hill the Hollow. No use in keeping a defenseless servant. He silently hoped that his student would keep something as vulnerable as his throat protected.
"45 seconds!" he called, noting how long they had tussled so far.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:53 pm
"Quincies? This close to Sereitei?" Kousuke said interestedly under his breath. "Let's say that I know more about them than most Soul Reapers would think I do. There's not too much of them left, many are in hiding away from any possible Hollow attacks, like the ones that nearly killed them all." He touched the visible scar on his face unconsciously. "These two must've come to help voluntarily for some reason. What did they look like?"

Kaizeloye dropped to land on one knee, a clawed hand reaching up to massage his neck as he gasped for breath. He decided in that second that dodging wouldn't help him as much as it would against a Soul Reaper, who most likely rivaled the Arrancar. And if he couldn't defend himself for a measly 3 minutes, then the next powerful Soul Reaper would annihilate him. Determined, he sprung up and tackled Drekovec around the middle, twisting as he attacked with his claws so his back wouldn't be the Arrancar's next target.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:45 pm
Drekovec grunted with surprise at the Hollow's audacity. He might be a fine addition to the Sith hierarchy, after all.
"One thirty-eight!" he shouted before he brought an elbow down hard upon Kaizeloye. He did not put enough effort to injure him, still. Some tiny fragment of his humanity remained, and it prevented him from exhibiting total ruthlessness.

"Well, they were wearing masks, so it's difficult to say. I saw the face of one of them, briefly. It was a woman. That's all I know about them," Daisuke said, squinting as he recalled. "Well, I thank you for your understanding, Kousuke. Together, I think we can make great strides for all of Soul Society."  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:18 pm
"I see..." Kousuke nodded in response, trailing off. "You're more than welcome, Daisuke. You need any help in the future, I'm sure Manaki and I will be more than happy to listen."

"Oh, be quiet already!" Kaizeloye wheezed angrily, feeling a sharp pain shoot up from his shoulder that made his knees go weak. He struck out with his hand again after quickly brushing it against his open wound, this time closer to Drekovec than his previous attempt.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:33 pm
The confidant Arrancar dodged deftly, placing a gentle hand on his student's back and sending him into a spin. His zanpakuto hung unused at his side. "Very good! Keep it up, my friend! You're almost there! Two minutes!"

"Very good, sir. I'm going to alert the Council, and then maybe we'll arrange a full-blown reveal to the rest of Sereitei."  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:54 pm
"Alright. I guess I'll see you around, then." Kousuke gave a forlorn sigh and picked up the paper he'd been working on. "I'll be here for a while."

"Since when were we friends?" Kaizeloye muttered and stumbled to a stop, dizzy from his trip. He wobbled and weaved, somehow keeping his momentum to be able to lunge at the Arrancar again.  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games