Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply Past History - where the dead threads go (request if you want)
temp closed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Fairweathering generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 41!

Fairweathering

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:34 am
it's always about cats emo  
taekjoon generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 90!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:20 am
Vyli, then I must have misread your post because I thought you were into them. With RPG games, do you mean online or offline ones. The only MMORPG online games that I know of would be Maplestory, Dungeon & Fighter Online, Jade Dynasty, Ragnarok and Blade & souls.

The GCD is pretty handy if you want to keep up with the latest updates :3 I guess that's why I could remember your name X3

Was the opposite for me, I had more luck with the final reign. Oh god, Gaia gives an awesome RIG with a popular theme like the Famestar Hero gonk

Really, you never wanted Lucky the cat D: ?
[It's so effin expensive but I love the leg pose]

Fair, what kind of animal would you like to see ?

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
Vyli generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 29!

Vyli

Tricky Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:05 pm
@Takiies Lucky the Cat was cute but it wasn't OMG I NEED YOU! DDD:!! Kind of item for me. And I have no chance in getting it so it makes me want it less.

Well I can't play online RPGs unfortunately because of having a Mac, I heard there's some way Macs can play online ones with Bootcamp program or something but I don't understand how to use it.

I generally like games offline like the Persona series, Disgaea, Pokemon, Tales series and such. Final Fantasy when I was younger, but the newer games I tend stop at some point because there made me bored (although I'm looking forward to DS titles) I tend to like handheld systems best.

And yes the GCD is (: I like looking for all the new stuff and new item leaks there.

90% of RIGs hate me XD

I like the cats for this RIG and I liked Titus the Lion, I was excitied when Luna's Incense had a sheep but when I actually saw how it looked I was disappointed. I was hoping it looked more cartoony-anime cute.

I think we need a Rabbit Lucky Animal, that would make me go crazy though if it was cute DX lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:39 pm
Vyli

I think we need a Rabbit Lucky Animal, that would make me go crazy though if it was cute DX lol
omg we do rofl heart xd  

-Elie-
Crew

Sparkly Bunny

22,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:57 pm
Takiies
/reads what Veiss and Vyli are talking
o__o
/doesn't understand one word
Maybe I'm really too old for these kind of things..

D< You're my age! Whut you be talkin about you're too old?

@Vyli: My schedule changes about every 3 months, when the quarter ends - and it all depends on the classes I take; what time and day they're available. For friday, Advance Prototyping is at 1PM till 4:50PM, and then Interior Spaces and Worlds is from 6PM till 9:50PM. Next quarter, I don't think I have a Friday class, but I do unfortunately have one Saturday class that I gotta get out of the way.

@Takiies again: ; A; I'm sad you think of StarCraft as WoW - They're nothing at all alike (completely different genres +SC is a story driven game. It just has the same multiplay online that it's always had since 1998, which is still RTS too). o 3o Iss fun.

Ragnarok <3

= A= and lastly, i still very much want a Lucky the Cat too <3

taekjoon generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 64!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:16 am
Vyli, I know exactly how you feel there D:

Megaten/Persona = <3 I've only played the handheld versions so far (and the online one) but it already caught my interest *w*
Can hardly keep up with the newer Pokemon versions and the tales series are for PS2/PS3-only, I think. Which FF titles have you played ? I played VII &VIII (and all versions for GB/NDS) but never got the chance to the try the X and above versions.

Exactly :3 and dang, maybe a better RIG will come xD
A rabbit would be a good idea for the next RIG o Ao
But they might turn it into some evil bunny version. You might as well create a topic where you let users suggest what kind of animal they want to see since we know that the Devs & artists like reading the GCD xD

/looks at Elie
Will another bunny have enough space xD ?

Veiss, ah true. Let me re-phrase D:
"I'm too inexperienced o 3o"
I randomly looked it up on google and the images reminded me of WoW D;
The only chance for it to drop in price would be if they would re-release it in other RIGs to great bigger chances >;

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
Pxlated generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 88!

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:35 am
Did it? . ^. RTS tends to look kinda different from a 3rd perspective game. Graphics sure were improved, though I love and miss the old sprites SC used to use.

Oh god, I've been hoping for a re-release D<
For that matter though, I also want at least 2 Shibuya Nobodies /badly /cries T AT

~ Re-releases plzzz ~

taekjoon generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 46!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:03 am
For a person like me who never played eother of them, it does o:

Really ? I used to think that the Shibuya Nobody looks great but looking closer, the hair seems kinda rushed D:
/moar re-releases please

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
bibortetu generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 13!

bibortetu

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:38 am
@Vyli: Finally know someone who is mac user. =)
@Veiss Wynd: No, I didn't talked about top sites. This feature has Opera and Chrome too. I mean the history. In Safari you can view history of your search in 3D. Pages flies in a row before you to be able find the site you want to find again. sweatdrop
I also hope TM site will be better. Painful to use. I can understand they can't make it right. Japanese people suffer a lot till they learn their language. Yet there is English. After this there's HTML+CSS+Java+PHP… And there's problem with national characters. Tough job for even western coder.
I prefer BBcode because it's easy for everyday use.
Got sick from these RIGs. Teasing us. Since BG is not a good source of gold earning have no gold for that.  
Vyli generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 34!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:40 am
Shibuya Nobody - The World Ends With You, I also loved that game XD I just really like the headphones on that item ;w;

@Elie I love bunnies too X3 lol

@Takiies P3P or the first Persona remake? o: (unless theres another Persona for handheld, can't remember) I've played P3 Fes, P4 and P3P. I can't wait till P5 (whenever that will be, I think the only news for that one is that it'll be for ps3 lol)

And I really wanted to play the online Shin Megami Tensei game ;o;

I actually only played like FF 1-4, and FF X, X-2, XII and XIII. And other smaller titles like Crystal Chronicles and Tactics Advance 1 and 2.
XII and XIII were the ones that I stopped playing at a point, there really nicely made graphics and stuff. But XIII is basically all you do is get from point A from point B. And I have no idea what I'm suppose to be doing on XII still after a year ;_;

And even if they turn it into an evil bunny I think I might still want it, unless Gaia makes it ugly. Poor bunny ;o; lol
This RIG was pretty good in my book (: I went to walmart today early in hopes to get a cash card but like always they didn't have one. Stupid walmart /:< I don't like living in the middle of the country.

I'm not much of a topic creator unfortunately XD;

@Veiss
Oh okay o: My friend has weird classes too at his university, he has 1 class early in the morning and the rest of them are in the evening XD it kinda sucks.
What are you planning to do after university/college from those course? o: sorry if I sound noisy DX

I'm still in high school lol, well actually I graduated last school year but I came back. So far taking 3 courses.

----
Edit: Yaay for gigantic posts lol  

Vyli

Tricky Bunny

bibortetu generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 28!

bibortetu

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:05 am
It's because we miss a lot from their communication here. ^//^  
Pxlated generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 67!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:07 pm
Oh, I kinda don't really dig the hair; I'm mostly for it very much for those headphones ; A; and the clothes. I lobs Orange
= 3= <3 Hence my avatar.

@Vyli: Ohh? What classes are you taking? These classes are at your highschool you say? The odd schedules do kinda suck sometimes .__. /likeSaturdayAfternoon emo

@Takiies: D; uuugh, Must get you to play the original StarCraft - Campaign mode of course /theonlymodethatmatters~
o 3o Is real good story stuff, and the strategy is fun - plus I like the little phrases all the different character units make x3 /ThisIsNotWarCraftInSpace /HowDoIGetRidOfThisChickenSh*tOutfit? /We'reInThePipe,FiveByFive

soo many Alien/Aliens references <333333

@bibortety: D; Oh snap, sorry I didn't get you that first time. I kinda can't imagine seeing my history in 3D, but it does sound appealing o 3o
I do very much like BBC for formatting and stuffs - like for forums; but for profiles though, I would wish that they keep the HTML. CSS isn't bad either, but as long as I can use styles, then I'm happy =D
Ouuu, working characters D< - this is why just using an image works so much better <33
Only problem would be highlighting text...non-existent if it's on an image, but I always imagined it wasn't necessary since you just want to be informative anyway o 3o

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Vyli generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 59!

Vyli

Tricky Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:45 pm
@Veiss Oh no sorry for the confusion >o< I wasn't referring to your classes being at my high school.

I think having classes later in the day would be awesome though ^^

And I'm just taking Chemistry, Math and Communications Technology.  
Pxlated generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 93!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:24 pm
Oh lol, I never thought my classes were at your high school ^ ^
I was just asking what classes you were taking, and if these classes that you're taking are being taken at your high school.

o 3o Are they giving you any sort of college credits?

8D Also, Huzzah! I have an idea for a contest here at the Gaia TM Guild !
Ummm, I think I will start it as soon as October starts.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
taekjoon generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 17!

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:20 am
Vyli, more the smaller versions like Devil's survivor and SMT strange journey. I would love to play P1-P4 & P3P but I can't be bothered to buy the consoles for them nor do I have the time ; m ;
I can only watch the videos, listen to the OST and stare at the images Dx
SMT Imagine Online has some customization but I wouldn't say that you could make an awesome character as in the original versions. I played it a few times but somehow something was lacking D:

Oh noes, you didn't played VII & VIII ; A;?
Wasn't XIII the online version?

Veiss, aliens D: ? Outer space gives me a feelig of being lost. I kinda avoid such strategy games ; A;
Hope we can get more people to be active like that :3

Past History - where the dead threads go (request if you want)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games